BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Melissa K.
As someone with really sensitive eyes, I really liked this mascara! Usually, by the end of the day my eyes are itchy and watery but this mascara did not do that! However, I think that because of the design of the wand, I couldn't really get down in deep to my lash roots. Other than that, I really like it!
Carina G.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this mascara. Its really great, and the packaging is adorable. I recommend it to my friends.
Ally S.
East Butler, PA
This product I wasn't too happy with. When I go to take my makeup off the mascara sticks so hard to my eye lashes that when I was trying to clean all my makeup off my eyelashes were ripping out. When I applied the mascara it also looked very bold when I put in on and not smooth. I would not recommend this product.
molly g.
I like how this is organic but the shape is awkward, the brush is weird, the pigmentation is not great, and it is super hard to get off.
Trilby B.
I really did not like this mascara. I had heard some good reviews so I gave it a shot. It flaked easily and didn't apply well for me. I wouldn't recommend this mascara!
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use three different mascaras to get the right look when it comes to my eyelashes and this mascara is perfect. It de clumps your eye lashes and separates each one
Lindsey F.
Charlotte, NC
I don't choose my mascara based on whether it's "natural" or not, though I'm sure others do. This mascara is great (as far as drug store mascaras go), whether you are looking for a natural option, or you're not.
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Ive had this product for a while. I don't use it much because i feel that it doesn't do any justice for my lashes. If the comb was thinner i think it might work better for me.
Laela C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a nice mascara if you're looking for a light, simple daily mascara that gives your lashes a natural-looking little boost. This won't give you too much volume, but it does provide a nice bit of length and feels great on your lashes unlike the heavy synthetic formulas found in most other mascaras. Overall, if you already have good lashes to begin with, this would be a good product to give them a little boost without them feeling heavy and weighed down.
marisela R.
This looks impressive but unfortunately...i would not recommend this as an all day mascara. it definitely flaked and the brush is hard to work with,
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?