BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Juliet L.
After curling my lashes and applying the mascara, I though it looked pretty good. However, after a few hours, the mascara smudged so badly that I might as well have not applied concealer under my eyes, cause there was a smoky ring around my eye from the mascara. I will not recommend buying this product.
Casey F.
Madera, PA
Overall, this is a decent and cheap drug store mascara. I absolutely love the thick rubberized mascara wand. The formula lengthens, thickens, and volumizes my lashes. And the great plus with all of their organic wear line is that you are putting no harmful or harsh chemicals near your eyes or on your face.
maggie b.
I love this masquera,it made my eyelashes look so blaack and thinks somebody actually told me they looked fake!! anyways as physicians formula make up can be a little pricey for a drugstore brand i recommend checkin your local cvs they usually have buy one get one 50% off i got mine for 2 dollars on sale!!
Hannah H.
I'm a devoted Covergirl user so I tried this on a jump! I actually really liked it. I loved the plastic applicator and found the packaging adorable. The packaging does wear off after awhile, even with amazing delicacey with the product. I felt, much like another user, that this dried up way too quickly. Within a couple months it was hard to apply and flaked all over my face. It was amazing while it lasted, and all of my friends asked what I was using, purchased, and felt the exact same!
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
This is such a great mascara. Feels so light, goes on easy, and lengthens my eyelashes amazingly. I love that I do not feel like I have to put on multiple coats with this as well to get the fullness and length that I desire. I would suggest this to anyone, and I am a true believer of this mascara.
Bailey A.
Cedar Hill, MO
I give this a B because honestly, I think there are better mascaras out there. I don't love the brush on this, as it's very big and a bit reminiscent of Covergirl's Lashblast. The packaging is kind of fun, but very difficult to store with my regular mascaras. I don't hate this mascara, but I won't be repurchasing & I feel there are much better products out there for less money. It's not great with giving volume or length in my opinion, it just kind of blackens my lashes.
Jennie H.
COLCHESTER
I love how this mascara is organic and free of nasty, harsh ingredients. However, it is not my holy grail mascara. The brush is too thick for me--a tapered brush works better for my eye shape, and allows me to get into the inner and outer corners of my eyes better. The formula darkens my lashes, but I see no difference in volume and length. I recommend this to friends who like more natural beauty products, but would not recommend to a friend looking for va-va-voom lashes.
Samantha L.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this mascara. Its a good black color, adds a bit of length and thickness to my lashes. The only thing I don't like about this mascara is that it is very sensitive to water. Sometimes my eyes are teary and I need to be extremely careful not to let the tear touch my lashes because then it will run like crazy! Also it does flake a bit.
Morgan B.
Watertown, SD
This product get as much praise as it should! The packaging is beautiful and it lasts a long time on me. No smudging or anything. I have hazel eyes and it looks great on me! This is my new favorite and I will keep buying this!!
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
It's suppose to be organic and good for you if you have sensitive eyes and what not but I must say that this was good for about 2 weeks and then went completely dry. Didn't last me too long and was force to throw it out. It's also not cheap
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?