BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?19 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
  • "This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!" in 67 reviews
  • "I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/" in 32 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful." in 19 reviews
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA
I hated this mascara. Although it goes on amazing, and leaves your lashes looking great............It doesn't dry. So the entire day you have wet mascara all over your face. I would never recommend or purchase this product again.
Eryka S.
Review for: Black Organics more...
I have really sensitive eyes that make it had for me to wear mascara without my eyes burning and hurting. This mascara doesn't do that. I can wear it just fine and it lengthens my upper lashes just fine. The applicator is pretty thick so it's hard to get into my inner corner and my lower lashes.
Mindy M.
I used to use a L'oreal bare natural mascara and they stopped making it...so I had to find another that fit my criteria....
-no smudging
-no flaking,
- no clumping
-actually make my lashes look better not crazy
- didn't aggervate my eyes

FOUND...and it goes on sale and has extrabucks deals at CVS too and works towards your beauty club points!
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
I love that this mascara is organic, and I also love the super dark black color and how it looks on your eyes after you are done, BUT this mascara runs right off if you happen to cry just one tear.... or if your eyes are irritated and water... also it takes SO long for it to dry...
Briana D.
Ashburn, VA
This is a pretty good product. I originally bought it because of the packaging because it's so cute. When I used it the next day, I loved the look and feel of the mascara. It glided on easily and did not clump or flake.

My only issue with the product is that it never dries. I would touch my eyelashes and they would still be wet hours later.

More smudging than I would like to see from this company.
Amanda W.
I loved this mascara I recently purchased cause I was having sensitive eye issues An need a natural An easy to remove mascara I usually purchase the phycians one in red tube think it's the cat eye one an it's amazing! Anyways this one lasted all day no flaking or smudging! I did use a setting sprays by elf! I would repurchase again! Highly recommend!
Brandy T.
Canal Winchester, OH
Review for: Black Organics more...
I bought this mascara and it worked great for sensitive eyes. I used it when I wore contacts. The black was dark and it lengthened my lashes. I used two coats of it and it didn't smudge or crust off the lashes like some mascaras that flake and don't work so well. I would purchase this again
Vickie M.
Shreveport, LA
I really wanted to like this mascara. I have sensitive eyes and I like the other products I have by physician's formula. This mascara was only ok. Didn't irritate my eyes but it was kind of dry after just a couple of weeks. I like the full brush too but maybe I just got a bad or old tube? Not sure but from my experience I would say it's not very long lasting like almost every other mascara I've tried.
Allison B.
Review for: Black Organics more...
I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. It makes my lashes look so good, but it makes my eyes itchy and it smudges off so easily. It could smudge just because I have watery eyes, but either way I wish it didn't smudge because it does seriously make my eye lashes look great.
Michelle M.
Not a big fan at all! I hate the brush(I don't like the plastic ones) when I put it on my lower lashes it smudges underneath my eyes. Sometimes I thought it was because I was active and busy that day. But nope, everyday I walked around like a jerk with it smeared below my eyes making my bags look worse. Not worth it to me even on sale. Which is sad because I was hoping to find a nice everyday mascara!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?

back