BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Review for: Black Organics
It's a refreshing mascara on your lashes.... but it goes on to your face!
it leaves a racoon look and it's makes your day go bad. seriously, I had good intentions but I don't like this at all.
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
ROSCOMMON, MI
Review for: Black Organics
I love that this mascara is dark, coats my lashes and is organic. However, the brush tends to hit my lower lashes at the wrong angle and give me a raccoon eye effect. It doesn't give tremendous volume or length either, but you can't tell you are wearing anything.
Ebony C.
Ebony C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Black Organics
I brought this mascara because there are many good reviews on YouTube. If you like Cover Girl's LashBlast, then this is a good option for you. I didn't find much of a difference between LashBlast and this product. The brush has hard plastic bristles. For me, I am not in love with this mascara. I need bolder lashes. Sorry.

P.S. I feel the same way about LashBlast.
Joanne A.
Joanne A.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well , I tried this product. I didn't like the non water proof and the idea of it stating no curling lash required. It felt like nothing was on.
not my cup of tea.
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL
Review for: Ultra Black Organics
This is such a pretty mascara it makes your lashes long and thick and last awhile best of all its all organic
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so good for sensitive eyes and contact lenses wearers. It makes my lashes look full and not clumpy!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
I really wanted to like this mascara! I love the nontoxic and natural ingredients. It does a nice job when applying and has great volume. The downside for me is that it never dried. It's the end of the day and it's still a bit goopy and wet. I do still hope to try other Physicians Formula products in the future!
Ashlynn h.
Ashlynn h.
York, ME
I have never been the type of women to spend a lot of money on makeup. I am a tom boy but as a mom and always on the go I have this product in my life so much. It's always in my bag and it's my go to product! Looking good is always a plus in the mommy life!!! Hope everyone enjoys! It's worth the money :)
Marie N.
Marie N.
Herndon, VA
Review for: Black Organics
Results were very unimpressive, and it smudged/flaked a lot. I never have a problem with non-waterproof mascaras, but this one ended up under my eyes every day.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is actually really nice but I have found better and cheaper drugstore mascaras I like more
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?