BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Kathleen J.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This went on nice but slightly wilted my curl. I have very straight lashes so I have to use an eyelash curler to get any kind of curl. Apples nice and evenly.
Cait
Review for: Black Organics
This product is so great, it's a must have of you are looking for a mascara that gives volume, and doesn't have all those crazy chemicals some products have.
Vero L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
first of all it smudge all over my eyes didn't like that at all!! also i thought thier products were paraben free. nope not all of them are paraben free!!!
Caley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did not work for me. It didn't do anything for my lashes. It just weighed them down and smeared product under my eyes. Would definitely not recommend.
breez s.
My favorite brand of mascara its the best it doesn't clump and goes on and looks great. The shape of the container makes it easy to find in my make up bag.
Grey B.
Review for: Black Organics
I love this mascara for a natural lash effect. it gives my lashes a plush feel and they don't feel crunchy or hard. I would highly recommend this mascara.
Karen C.
Mission, TX
Review for: Black Organics
Este rimel me encanta, es raro que uno me guste, pero este me deja las pestanas muy bien, las hace chinas, sin necesidad de usar un enchinador de pestanas
Allie B.
Broomfield, CO
I like this mascara a lot. It doesn't get stiff or clumpy and it lasts all day long! I have sensitive eyes and haven't had any reactions to this formula.
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fabulous product. Takes lashes from meh to wow in two coats. It doesn't irritate my eyes (which is a big problem for me), and I love that it's organic.
Joanna F.
Review for: Black Organics
I had so much hope for this mascara! It's hard to find an affordable, organic mascara. The formula is really dry and flaked off almost immediately.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?