BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #42 in Mascara

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
  • "This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!" in 67 reviews
  • "I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/" in 32 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful." in 19 reviews
Datona H.
This...this beautiful master piece of amazingness....
Okay seriously this is the best mascara I have ever tried. I have tried every Covergirl mascara and none even come close to physicians Formula.
I love the brush and the product itself. It is NATURAL & ORGANIC, LONG LASTING AND CLUMP FREE. Who doesn't want long thick dark lashes?
AS CLOSE TO FALSE AS YOU CAN GET!!!

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Kelsey F.
Boone
Review for: Black Organics more...
Not really sure why, but this is not one of my favorite Physicians Formula Organic Wear mascaras. I found it to be kind of dry as soon as I opened the package. It also didn't do a whole lot for my lashes. In general, I like this line of mascara, but this isn't my choice mascara.
Noelia J.
Okay, I love this mascara! Physician's Formula outdid itself with it.

I love the applicator and the formula because, unlike many other very high end mascaras out there, this one adds volume but it doesn't clump!

I will definitely keep it.

Good price + Good quality.
Sunny D.
I love this product. I feel so comfortable with it because it is natural. The packaging is so adorable and thin enough to easily fit in a purse. The brush has perfectly separated bristles that cover each last evenly with a formula that last all day and is easy to wash off. I have never experienced clumps or fall out with this. My mom and I both love this so I recommend this to anyone.
Ashley B.
Andover, MN
Review for: Black Organics more...
I was really excited to try this because I love the IDEA of all natural great products ...this was a major disappointment . clumpy , dry , sticky and the wand is terrible . The only reason I gave it a 2 was because of the packaging .
Morgan B.
Douglassville, PA
I loooove this mascara! It makes my lashes looks so thick and voluminous. I use it almost every day. I think the wand is good and easy to use. It makes my lashes dark and it's pretty easy to apply. For me it only took like, one or two coats, and it was pretty long lasting.
Emily H.
Columbus, OH
I was excited to use this product because it was organic and looked like it would work well but I was very disappointed. It hardly covered my lashes and I think the main reason that happened was because the bristles were too short. It also dried out very very quickly, I tried to use it again and it literally did nothing and was not usable so I threw it away. Very disappointed.
Nanci A.
Love this mascara!!! I love that this brand is also gluten free!!! Yes, when you have an autoimmune disorder like celiac, you have to wear gluten free products! Makes my lashes full and lush, and makes my skin happy!!! Love it!
Melissa G.
South River, NJ
This mascara didn't leave my lashes feeling brittle, didn't clump, and its organic - those are its good points. Other than that, all it did was basically put product on my lashes... no length, no volume, nothing. It also flaked on me after a few hours and has a VERY dry formula. Not like a typical dry, but more like a dry that indicates it's time to throw out a mascara.
Jessie H.
I love that physicians formula has an organic line. The mascara gives you a good feeling that you're not putting harsh chemicals near your eyes. The only problem I have is the mascara seems to run out fast, feeling like you don't have much for your wand to dip in.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?