BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sarah P.
Antioch, TN
I definitely purchased this product because of the package. I tried it and was unimpressed. There isn't a lot in the tube and the product irritated my eyes!
Alyssa R.
Flint, MI
I originally bought this because the bottle was cute, but I ended up really enjoying this mascara. I love using it when I am going for a more natural look. However when I want a dramatic look I tend not to use this one. Over all, it is a great mascara.
Anna L.
tucker, ga
With a name like JUMBO Lashes, I was excited to try out this mascara hoping that it would be able to replace my L'oreal one, or at least come close to it. But I found this mascara to be absolutely USELESS. As much as I try to build it up, it doesn't change the fact that I see ZERO volume or ZERO length. The packaging of this mascara is also another problem. It's bulky and the handle leaves me only being able to hold the mascara in a certain position.
All in all, this product was a total disappointment.
Annjakira F.
Haddon Township, NJ
I received a free sample from the company. The formula does take longer to dry than most and does smear easily but when used as a base when using multiple mascaras it does work pretty well. I would definitely consider buying in the future
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
I love this mascara. The packaging is adorable. It's a Lil bulky though. The mascara is nice and light. For sensitive eyes it us perfect. It is easy removal. Never flakes and doesn't make your lashes crusty.
Aliya M.
Berkeley, CA
One of the best mascaras I've tried, not clumpy but made my lashes long and full. Such a plus that it's organic!
delilah h.
Fremont, CA
I received this mascara as a sample and received a full size of it to try and share. So this is very natural and easy to use does the job of making your eyelashes look more of a natural look. Not so much my type of mascara because I like mine more dramatic. More for those who like natural looks and are organic lovers.
Megan C.
Two things I don't really like about this product; one: it gives me raccoon eyes after a few hours of wear, and two: I cannot seem to apply without getting it all over my eyelids!
Elissa B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I have stubborn eyelashes that always fall, so this mascara was not for me. Although the brush is amazing I just need something more waterproof for me to keep a curl. I watch Tati from Glamlifeguru on youtube and she raves about this product. this has been one of her holy grail products!
Brooke H.
Elyria, OH
This mascara will give you full voluminous lashes. It doesn't smudge or flake and you won't find yourself reapplying. Definitely worth the price. You can also feel better about using organic makeup. Yay!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?