BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?19 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
  • "This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!" in 67 reviews
  • "I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/" in 32 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful." in 19 reviews
Jen F.
Somerville, MA
I love this mascara so much! My eyes are extremely sensitive to mascara, and this has been the only mascara that has been kind to my eyes and doesn't make them itchy. The organic part is just a bonus! The bottle is so chic, and it gives great length and definition. Even if this is the only product I use, it brightens up my whole face. It's not that expensive either, so I highly recommend it to everyone!
Jamie V.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Black Organics more...
This is a must have in my make up bag! I am notorious for stabbing myself in the eye with the wand and every other mascara burns and makes me have to re-do my whole entire face over again. With this mascara it doesn't burn. I like it because it's all natural and it dries fast. I have short stubby lashes as well and this lengthens my lashes and makes them look long and real instead of clumpy and fake like other mascaras.
Liana R.
This isn't my favorite mascara but it does the trick pretty well. It makes my eyelashes blacker and longer but it does seem to separate them a bit more than I'd like instead of making it look fuller. If you have sparse eyelashes or really thin ones, I would steer clear of this one. If you have full lashes then try it out. It'll make them longer and blacker.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
Physicians Formula Organic wear lash Mascara is the best mascara in the beauty industry. I purchased mine at ULTA beautiful packaging, great Formula, organic and affordable. I would recommend this lash Mascara to everyone looking for a magnificent Formula.. That is Physicians Formula!! 😘
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Review for: Black Organics more...
I really do like this mascara, it's very dark and can definitely give my lashes an extra VA VA VOOM! Which is awesome, 'cause my lashes and short and blonde aka where you at?? Maybe I just need some sort of mascara top coat? But I feel like this mascara get smudgy and flaky on me. Not always, though, so? I still really like it, and will probably repurchase when I want to switch things up.
Lyah W.
This is kind of surprising but it really does make your lashes more fuller. I would recommend this above others because its organic and i love to be wholistic although it doesn't last long on lashes like some other products (keep in mind)
Chris A.
Review for: Black Organics more...
I thought this was not a good mascara like everyone mentioned. It did not do the job. It smudged constantly. The brush style was not fit for my mono lid. It also clumps more than i thought it would. Its the same price as other brabds like Maybelline but as a "natural" brand, it does not work well. I would recommend the brand mineral infusion instead.
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA
I hated this mascara. Although it goes on amazing, and leaves your lashes looking great............It doesn't dry. So the entire day you have wet mascara all over your face. I would never recommend or purchase this product again.
Eryka S.
Review for: Black Organics more...
I have really sensitive eyes that make it had for me to wear mascara without my eyes burning and hurting. This mascara doesn't do that. I can wear it just fine and it lengthens my upper lashes just fine. The applicator is pretty thick so it's hard to get into my inner corner and my lower lashes.
Mindy M.
I used to use a L'oreal bare natural mascara and they stopped making it...so I had to find another that fit my criteria....
-no smudging
-no flaking,
- no clumping
-actually make my lashes look better not crazy
- didn't aggervate my eyes

FOUND...and it goes on sale and has extrabucks deals at CVS too and works towards your beauty club points!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?