BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Brandy T.
Canal Winchester, OH
Review for: Black Organics more...
I bought this mascara and it worked great for sensitive eyes. I used it when I wore contacts. The black was dark and it lengthened my lashes. I used two coats of it and it didn't smudge or crust off the lashes like some mascaras that flake and don't work so well. I would purchase this again
Briana D.
Ashburn, VA
This is a pretty good product. I originally bought it because of the packaging because it's so cute. When I used it the next day, I loved the look and feel of the mascara. It glided on easily and did not clump or flake.

My only issue with the product is that it never dries. I would touch my eyelashes and they would still be wet hours later.

More smudging than I would like to see from this company.
Vickie M.
Shreveport, LA
I really wanted to like this mascara. I have sensitive eyes and I like the other products I have by physician's formula. This mascara was only ok. Didn't irritate my eyes but it was kind of dry after just a couple of weeks. I like the full brush too but maybe I just got a bad or old tube? Not sure but from my experience I would say it's not very long lasting like almost every other mascara I've tried.
michelle m.
Not a big fan at all! I hate the brush(I don't like the plastic ones) when I put it on my lower lashes it smudges underneath my eyes. Sometimes I thought it was because I was active and busy that day. But nope, everyday I walked around like a jerk with it smeared below my eyes making my bags look worse. Not worth it to me even on sale. Which is sad because I was hoping to find a nice everyday mascara!
Allison B.
Review for: Black Organics more...
I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. It makes my lashes look so good, but it makes my eyes itchy and it smudges off so easily. It could smudge just because I have watery eyes, but either way I wish it didn't smudge because it does seriously make my eye lashes look great.
Beauty J.
Okay, I love this mascara! Physician's Formula outdid itself with it.

I love the applicator and the formula because, unlike many other very high end mascaras out there, this one adds volume but it doesn't clump!

I will definitely keep it.

Good price + Good quality.
Kelsey F.
Boone
Review for: Black Organics more...
Not really sure why, but this is not one of my favorite Physicians Formula Organic Wear mascaras. I found it to be kind of dry as soon as I opened the package. It also didn't do a whole lot for my lashes. In general, I like this line of mascara, but this isn't my choice mascara.
Datona H.
This...this beautiful master piece of amazingness....
Okay seriously this is the best mascara I have ever tried. I have tried every Covergirl mascara and none even come close to physicians Formula.
I love the brush and the product itself. It is NATURAL & ORGANIC, LONG LASTING AND CLUMP FREE. Who doesn't want long thick dark lashes?
AS CLOSE TO FALSE AS YOU CAN GET!!!

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sunny D.
I love this product. I feel so comfortable with it because it is natural. The packaging is so adorable and thin enough to easily fit in a purse. The brush has perfectly separated bristles that cover each last evenly with a formula that last all day and is easy to wash off. I have never experienced clumps or fall out with this. My mom and I both love this so I recommend this to anyone.
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
Review for: Black Organics more...
I was really excited to try this because I love the IDEA of all natural great products ...this was a major disappointment . clumpy , dry , sticky and the wand is terrible . The only reason I gave it a 2 was because of the packaging .
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?