BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?17 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
I was skeptical at first when buying this. I saw Tati on youtube giving it such high praises so I decided to try it out. It really makes your lashes look fuller. It gives them a nice and natural looking long, full and soft effect.
LORI H.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Review for: Black Organics
Love this mascara doesn't cake or flake leaves my lash's soft , and can put many layers on , I would definitely recommend it
Thais G.
Thais G.
Woodside, NY
It's suppose to be organic and good for you if you have sensitive eyes and what not but I must say that this was good for about 2 weeks and then went completely dry. Didn't last me too long and was force to throw it out. It's also not cheap
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this mascara a few times, but did not like that it wasn't waterproof. I wore it to a funeral and it got into and burned my eyes. I will not buy this mascara again, but have tried another one in this line.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Findlay, OH
I love this product but there isn't much put into the container and after a few weeks it was dried out. It is a little pricier then the drug store mascaras I buy, but I do like the product, just wished the tube lasted longer!
Blaise W.
Blaise W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would recommend this mascara to anyone who wants fuller, more dramatic lashes. This gives my lashes 100% more body, without clumping, or drying them out. I love this product because my lashes feel healthier, even after I wash it off. Definitely my favorite drug store mascara!
Teresita E.
Teresita E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Black Organics
I love all physicans products but this mascara wasn't so great it does well but after a few uses gets lots of lumps :(
Zoë A.
Zoë A.
Saint Augustine, FL
One of the only mascaras from the drugstore that does wonders on my eyelashes. Adds lots of volume and smells great.
Jesse M.
Jesse M.
Mountain Ranch, CA
This is the best mascara I've ever used!! I only wear organic makeup and wasn't really sure about Physicians Formulas Organic Wear line but, oh my gosh this mascara is the best!
Iris M.
Iris M.
Presidio
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this left my eyelashes I was shook! Also its easy to remove! Also great for the bottom lashes too!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?