BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Crystal P.
Bakersfield, CA
I had heard a lot of great things about this mascara, but when I tried it myself I was really blown away. It's basically false lashes in a tube. You don't even need eyeliner with this.
Christina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that this is organic,but this one actually made my eyes itch,so i had to return it.
Tabitha M.
I purchased this mascara after I ran out out a previous Physician's Formula one that I LOVED. I thought that since they were by the same brand I would like this one just as much, I was so wrong. The wand on this one, which is huge, made it hard for me to get the smaller lashes. It also made it really hard not to get it on my face at times. The formula was completely different from the one I'd been using previously. It would begin running off my lashes and down my face within an hour. Need I remind you that raccoon eyes aren't really appealing these days lol. I really wish Physician's Formula would bring back their mineral wear mascara in the funky shaped grey tube, it was far better than this one.
Sharray L.
Tracy, CA
I love the fact that this product is Organic! Good for the body and the earth! a little pricey but worth the price!
Melanie H.
Brighton, MA
I love this product. I picked it up randomly at CVS and never traded it for anything. I really like how the brush is large and the bristles never tug my eyelashes. I also got lucky and got a buy one get one free mascara!
Beatriz R.
It is great with my lashes, it does beautify them and it doesn't clump. Also, it is gentle with my eyes, no burning and no tears after applying it.
Suzanne S.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush is awesome. I am a huge lover of the plastic bristle brushes. This was no exception. It did an excellent job of separating my lashes. However, the formula is thick and impossible to apply. Will not re-purchase.
Megan P.
Torrance, CA
I too had the burning problem. I usually don't have the "spider lash" problem that causes you to like like you have 8 eye lashes. It also dried up fast. After some work, my lashes did look quite voluminous.
Catherine Q.
Cerritos, CA
This is the best brand of jumbo lash mascara that is organic! Love this brand of mascara & it is super easy to take off and doesn't clump at all. The packaging is really adorable and it is definitely worth its price!
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
I love this mascara. The packaging is adorable. It's a Lil bulky though. The mascara is nice and light. For sensitive eyes it us perfect. It is easy removal. Never flakes and doesn't make your lashes crusty.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?