BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?19 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
  • "This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!" in 67 reviews
  • "I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/" in 32 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful." in 19 reviews
Laela C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a nice mascara if you're looking for a light, simple daily mascara that gives your lashes a natural-looking little boost. This won't give you too much volume, but it does provide a nice bit of length and feels great on your lashes unlike the heavy synthetic formulas found in most other mascaras. Overall, if you already have good lashes to begin with, this would be a good product to give them a little boost without them feeling heavy and weighed down.
Jordyn C.
Shelbyville, TN
Love this mascara, goes on dark and last all day, giving me full lashes that last. I have blue eyes and it helps make them pop. The packaging is very eye catching with a decent price that is worth it. I would defiantly recommend this product to others.
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
It takes a lot of coats to notice any difference on your eyelashes. And then when you finally realize a difference, it isn't a good one. It makes your eyelashes look terrible, and it's mega flaky. I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people. It's also uncomfortable putting on the mascara, since it's such a weird shape.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Black Organics more...
I have very high expectations in mascara. I want volume, volume, and more volume. I also want separation. This was just so so for me. I bought this cause of a rave review from a beauty guru. I just was a little underwhelmed. I will use it up, but will probably not repurchase.
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Review for: Black Organics more...
This used to be my favorite cruelty free mascara for a long time. Since then I've moved on to Pacifica and Jordana, but this is still an amazing mascara. I know it doesn't work for everyone, but it gave me length AND volume. Didn't clump and overall, worth the money.
Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA
I crossed paths with this purely out of coincidence when my mother bought a 2-pack. I tested it out right away and absolutely LOVED it. It made my lashes look full and dark, yet completely natural. Unfortunately I live in a place that is very humid and warm, and since this is not a waterproof formula, in time it made me look like Alice Cooper.
Overall, it's a good product if you have a daily life that does not include moisture and/or heat.
Miranda B.
This is my most favorite of all time mascara. i was looking for something that was affordable on a regular basis and organic. This works great for people with sensitive eyes and never ever clumps. I love this product and have been using it for about 6 years now.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I love this product I wear it everyday really bring out your eyelashes I actually see this everywhere mostly and it really long lasting and it is waterproof I use this makeup almost everyday when I go out and yes I would buy this product again really worth the money
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
This mascara never comes out right for me. It's always clumpy and always smudges all over my eyes. It's like there isn't enough of a wax substitute in it or something. The formula is not quite perfected. It doesn't hold up my lashes or provide the volume it promises, it's more of an additional eyeliner at the end of the night... like I shaded my whole eye in it.
Jen F.
Somerville, MA
I love this mascara so much! My eyes are extremely sensitive to mascara, and this has been the only mascara that has been kind to my eyes and doesn't make them itchy. The organic part is just a bonus! The bottle is so chic, and it gives great length and definition. Even if this is the only product I use, it brightens up my whole face. It's not that expensive either, so I highly recommend it to everyone!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?