5 Amazing Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
2 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA
3.88 / 5 based on 578 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
This is a great mascara! I use it to hold me over until i can order my other one. But I often use this exclusively. Easily removed. Great brush.
Review for: Black Organics
I enjoy this mascara, but not as much as I had hoped. It does look beautiful with two coats, but one isn't enough for me. The brush is clunky and I am often getting product on my lid instead of my lashes. I do not have oily lids but I find myself with smudges under my lash line if I wear it all day long. The formula doesn't hurt my eyes and it is easy to remove. I will use it until the tube is done but then I will not repurchase, I am still on the hunt for my perfect drugstore mascara.
Fabulous product. Takes lashes from meh to wow in two coats. It doesn't irritate my eyes (which is a big problem for me), and I love that it's organic.
I like that this is natural, but I do not like the applicator brush - it does not distribute the mascara as well as other brands. I have also heard that this is not as natural as the company claims. It is still better than many brands though, and at an affordable price, so I do recommend it as an affordable safer option.
I was really excited about this mascara I mean look at how cute that tube is! It gave me great definition and was decent looking nothing unique. However, the second I teared up a little it was the ugliest thing I had ever seen my entire eye was smudged and ibhas a large inky mess around my eyes. I would not recommend. For the price you can get so many better mascaras!
Physicians formula organic wear products are great!! I love several of there products in this line, especially this Jumbo organic mascara!
I really disappointed of this product. Brush not comfortable to use(for me). Also it doesn't have any volume effect at all. It's doesn't stay on lashes for all day. I love PF but this is not that I expect. The good think it's all natural. So when my eyes are sensative because of contacts lenses and a computer work, I will use it.
Love this mascara, goes on dark and last all day, giving me full lashes that last. I have blue eyes and it helps make them pop. The packaging is very eye catching with a decent price that is worth it. I would defiantly recommend this product to others.
Review for: Black Organics
I have very high expectations in mascara. I want volume, volume, and more volume. I also want separation. This was just so so for me. I bought this cause of a rave review from a beauty guru. I just was a little underwhelmed. I will use it up, but will probably not repurchase.
This did not work for me. It didn't do anything for my lashes. It just weighed them down and smeared product under my eyes. Would definitely not recommend.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Does this product teat on animals ?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos