BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Review for: Black Organics
Used this one time before did not really car for it did not make lashes very full Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
Nida S.
Nida S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to LOVE this mascara and it would be all I'd wear.
It holds curl very well and the black colour is perfectly dark, it also makes your lashes look so much fuller in just one coat. The issue I have with this is longevity. It just starts to flake in the afternoon and you will notice them under your eyes and around your cheeks, not a good look. If you are in a warming climate it doesn't help at all. I wish it would last longer Bc it looks so good when you first apply it.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the amount of money this is, I was not impressed. I usually really like physicians formula so when my eyes started acting up and water with my mascara I tried to switch. This isn't a very good mascara. The brush is really great, but the formula did nothing for me. I love that it's all natural and good for your eyes and doesn't irritate mine, but it didn't make my short lashes look any better. If anything it just weighed them down.
Ana C.
Ana C.
This is such a great drugstore mascara. The wand is very big and thick with lots of plastic bristles- it reminds me of the Covergirl Lashblast wand. The formula is super black, volumizing, and applies smoothly. The mascara builds on itself really nicely. I only need to apply two coats to get really thick, defined looking lashes. I find that the formula is nicest after the mascara has been opened and used for a week or two. It's a little wet at first, but works a lot better after it dries out a bit.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is quite possibly the worst mascara I've ever worn in my life. I really want to send it was free of nasty chemicals but not as expensive as what you can get in Sephora. It was just a mess. It didn't really lengthen my eyelashes and it didn't give them any volume. The worst part it had no steam power within a couple minutes it was smearing. I had raccoon eyes all day it was on my eyelids it was under my eyes it was a hot mess.
Kathleen J.
Kathleen J.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This went on nice but slightly wilted my curl. I have very straight lashes so I have to use an eyelash curler to get any kind of curl. Apples nice and evenly.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Locust Grove, OK
Review for: Black Organics
Ok... I bought this mascara because one of my very favorite YouTube beauty bloggers recommended it. As a matter of fact it was or is her favorite drugstore mascara. I wore it a few times and yea it wears well. But oh my goodness.... I cried and this stuff burned my eyes sooooo bad! It was awful! So I recommend NO CRYING when wearing this formula.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Stow, OH
Review for: Black Organics
As an Asian female, I have especially short lashes that tend to grow straight instead of curled upward. I have bought this mascara twice already. This mascara holds curl all day long and the "jumbo" brush makes my lashes look nice and thick. The only downside is that I experience some flaking and minimal smearing by the end of the day due to my oily eyes. I do wish there was a waterproof version. I would buy it again for a third time.
ShaeAnna C.
ShaeAnna C.
Miami
Review for: Black Organics
Very lucky I found this product. I'm super picky about my lashes and found something that is organic and kind to the eyes at Walmart! Packaging is nice and compared to high dollar brands. I recommend!
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
Willowick, OH
This is a great mascara! I use it to hold me over until i can order my other one. But I often use this exclusively. Easily removed. Great brush.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?