5 Amazing Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
2 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.88 / 5 based on 590 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
This is the best brand of jumbo lash mascara that is organic! Love this brand of mascara & it is super easy to take off and doesn't clump at all. The packaging is really adorable and it is definitely worth its price!
I have stubborn eyelashes that always fall, so this mascara was not for me. Although the brush is amazing I just need something more waterproof for me to keep a curl. I watch Tati from Glamlifeguru on youtube and she raves about this product. this has been one of her holy grail products!
I received this mascara as a sample and received a full size of it to try and share. So this is very natural and easy to use does the job of making your eyelashes look more of a natural look. Not so much my type of mascara because I like mine more dramatic. More for those who like natural looks and are organic lovers.
I love it it gives a natural look and beautiful lashes.
For my eyelashes, I have medium length and no volume. But when I use an eyelash curler and this mascara, it gives me amazing volume and length. I swear by this. It doesn't clump on me and you can layer this a lot of times. It drys fairly quick.
One of the best mascaras I've tried, not clumpy but made my lashes long and full. Such a plus that it's organic!
I like this mascara because it looks very natural on you lashes. The only thing i didn't like was that it kinda smeared
I don't love the applicator wand, but the mascara doesn't clump at all. After drying, it sometimes flakes off, but otherwise seems to have good staying power. I like that it's a brand I trust, and more body-friendly than most mascaras.
I wanted to try some organic mascara since I was concerned what was in non-organic type mascara. So, I tried this kind. And I really like it! No clumping, No little bits coming off the brush. Gives me soft full lashes. And I feel like I am not putting poison on my eyes.
I really love this mascara because unlike some mascaras this one allows my eyelashes to feel nice and soft. It does not make my eyelashes feel itchy at all and doesn't clump. I love it and recommend it for anyone! It lasts at-least 4-6 hours and if you feel like re-applying, go ahead! It wont clump!
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Does this product teat on animals ?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos