BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Shana H.
Baton Rouge , LA
I was browsing the store for mascara that would not irritate my eyes, saw this and thought why not? Well, I probably shouldn't have. While it didn't irritate my eyes, it seems to take forever to dry and it doesn't last veryear long. All it takes is literally a few tears (really, just two or three) and the mascara runs. Used it a couple more times to give it a fair chance, but stopped use as I was not satisfied.
Zoe B.
Fremont, CA
My friend and I bought this our freshman year in high school because we thought the packaging was great (i actually still have it because I'm nostalgic) and it wasn't too bad. I wasn't much of a makeup-wearing so I probably didn't use it to it's potential but if you're looking for luscious lashes, this might not the best choice for you. As an environmental person, I love that it's organic. You can be sure that you're not putting psycho chemicals onto your lashes, that's for sure. I think it's a great mascara to start on. I just love the packaging as well.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Review for: Black Organics more...
The Physicians Formula brand is so good normally, but let me just say this is not a good mascara at all. It literally never dries while on the lashes. I gave this a chance and I really wanted to love it, because of the organic ingredients, but it's just not good. It smudges so bad that I don't even think it has lasted a full day on me ever.
C K.
Review for: Black Organics more...
I enjoy this mascara, but not as much as I had hoped. It does look beautiful with two coats, but one isn't enough for me. The brush is clunky and I am often getting product on my lid instead of my lashes. I do not have oily lids but I find myself with smudges under my lash line if I wear it all day long. The formula doesn't hurt my eyes and it is easy to remove. I will use it until the tube is done but then I will not repurchase, I am still on the hunt for my perfect drugstore mascara.
Megan A.
When I had to restock my eye makeup due to irritated eyes, this was the first mascara I bought as soon as my ophthalmologist said I was able to wear makeup around my eyes again. It's non irritating and it gives your lashes good volume and length. Can't go wrong with this, especially if you have sensitive eyes or wear contacts.
Sara P.
Medley, FL
I enjoy this mask, but not as much as I expected. Everything has a beautiful appearance with two layers , but not enough for me. The brush is awkward and often 'm getting product on the top of my place of my eyelashes have told me that at the end of the afternoon run a little and stain the whole face , but I would like to try it and see how it
Danielle J.
I like that this is natural, but I do not like the applicator brush - it does not distribute the mascara as well as other brands. I have also heard that this is not as natural as the company claims. It is still better than many brands though, and at an affordable price, so I do recommend it as an affordable safer option.
Kat F.
Cliffwood , NJ
Great price for a great product, probably my favorite and most comfortable mascara!
As someone who has reacted to other mascaras smudging on my skin in the past, I was pleasantly surprised when I didn't even get an itch if I mistakenly got some on my skin.

But, I had little smudging, only some if I rushed, and found it felt like I wasn't wearing any mascara at all, which is good when I'm working or painting. Will try some of the variations in the future!
Jordan B.
Filer, ID
I guess I'm the minority here but I couldn't stand this mascara. I decided to try after reading reviews and watching you tube videos. What drew me to it was that it's a more natural choice, is supposed to be good for your lashes, and apparently wouldn't burn your eyes if it ran. Not the case! It does in fact burn if it gets in your eyes and as far as it's performance as a mascara it fell very short. Clumping and to even get decent coverage you need quite a few coats. Overall I would not recommend this product.
Duaa D.
I was really excited about this mascara I mean look at how cute that tube is! It gave me great definition and was decent looking nothing unique. However, the second I teared up a little it was the ugliest thing I had ever seen my entire eye was smudged and ibhas a large inky mess around my eyes. I would not recommend. For the price you can get so many better mascaras!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?