BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Allison B.
Review for: Black Organics
I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. It makes my lashes look so good, but it makes my eyes itchy and it smudges off so easily. It could smudge just because I have watery eyes, but either way I wish it didn't smudge because it does seriously make my eye lashes look great.
Beauty J.
Okay, I love this mascara! Physician's Formula outdid itself with it.

I love the applicator and the formula because, unlike many other very high end mascaras out there, this one adds volume but it doesn't clump!

I will definitely keep it.

Good price + Good quality.
Morgan B.
Douglassville, PA
I loooove this mascara! It makes my lashes looks so thick and voluminous. I use it almost every day. I think the wand is good and easy to use. It makes my lashes dark and it's pretty easy to apply. For me it only took like, one or two coats, and it was pretty long lasting.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Review for: Black Organics
I was really excited to try this because I love the IDEA of all natural great products ...this was a major disappointment . clumpy , dry , sticky and the wand is terrible . The only reason I gave it a 2 was because of the packaging .
Nanci A.
Love this mascara!!! I love that this brand is also gluten free!!! Yes, when you have an autoimmune disorder like celiac, you have to wear gluten free products! Makes my lashes full and lush, and makes my skin happy!!! Love it!
Jessie H.
I love that physicians formula has an organic line. The mascara gives you a good feeling that you're not putting harsh chemicals near your eyes. The only problem I have is the mascara seems to run out fast, feeling like you don't have much for your wand to dip in.
Jennifer W.
Review for: Black Organics
This use to be my go to because it's really good for sensitive eyes but I hated the fact that it would run for the hill and smeared horribly. I did like the way it made my lashes look, nice and plump.
Morgan B.
Watertown, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product get as much praise as it should! The packaging is beautiful and it lasts a long time on me. No smudging or anything. I have hazel eyes and it looks great on me! This is my new favorite and I will keep buying this!!
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
It's suppose to be organic and good for you if you have sensitive eyes and what not but I must say that this was good for about 2 weeks and then went completely dry. Didn't last me too long and was force to throw it out. It's also not cheap
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this mascara a few times, but did not like that it wasn't waterproof. I wore it to a funeral and it got into and burned my eyes. I will not buy this mascara again, but have tried another one in this line.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?