BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
Review for: Black Organics
I don't often wear eye makeup because my eyes are very dry and sensitive, so putting on eye makeup makes it worse. I picked this up to try out something that was organic and natural. I think it is a great product. Didn't irritate my eyes, long lasting and not clumpy. I am glad I found something that works!
Abby F.
Abby F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Black Organics
This is the best mascara I've ever used! I bought this after seeing a YouTube review and I could not be happier. It never clumps, it lengthens my lashes beautifully, and it's super easy to apply. I'll definitely buy this again!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Bonaire, GA
I absolutely love this mascara it doesn't clump and it makes my lashes look so nice. I do not know any other drugstore or high end mascara that does the same thing as this. It is all natural so it shouldn't irritated your eyes.
Samantha Q.
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
Review for: Black Organics
I really like the brush and application but since the formula is natural it runs very easily! I have sensitive eyes so they water a lot and that doesn't work with this mascara. Too bad because I really do like it.
Seirria M.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
No no no no no! Dont ever get this mascara! The handle is so weird and hard to hold so you get it all over the place!! Never again am i trying weird looking products thats higher in price. Ugh
Bambou L.
Bambou L.
Sanibel, Florida
Review for: Black Organics
I actually really like this mascara. I use this for school or work days and it just gives me really nice length and volume, but still looks pretty natural. I was shocked at how dry of a formula this mascara has (and i even bought a 2nd one to see if maybe i got a dud). I am shocked to see that some have had trouble with this burning their eyes or transferring onto their face a lot. I have had ZERO transferring and it didn't burn my eyes at all (even though they are pretty sensitive). I like something a little more 'va va voom' for the weekend (e.g. Covergirl supersizer or L'oreal telescopic), but I'm really happy with this.
Tawny G.
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Review for: Black Organics
A great product, Very black and doesn't flake after a long day. The packaging is so cute and definitely catches the eye. I love that it's organic because I feel better about putting it so close to my eyes.
Marlaina K.
Marlaina K.
Midlothian, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mascara! I have sensitive eyes/skin! I did not have any issues with it. It stays on all day without flacking off. It makes you ladies look amaizng!
Review for: Black Organics
I have heard incredible things about this mascara and wanted to love it... But I wasn't 100% sold. It did transfer under my eyes, since it isn't water proof. I tend to stick with my cover girl lash blast water proof. It is my tried and true, since I have issues with product transferring.
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
Murrieta
Such a good quality mascara for a really good price. I have super sensitive eyes and this helped me so much without paying a fortune for mascara. I love this line of makeup so much definitely recommend to anyone looking for "cruelty free" makeup.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?