4 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.87 / 5 based on 606 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 93 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
I love ALL my mascaras from pysicians formula I seriously am in love and won't be changing anytime soon!!!! They make my lashes so long I have one that makes me look like I have false lashes on already I'm so glad I bought all the ones I did where I love there all 10 dollars each plus for some go in when there having sales like I did paid 2.37 for each mascara!!!! These aren't all of them I gave my niece n best friend some to try!!! Only one I haven't tried yet is the eye booster instant doll lash extension kit But snowy day today I just may
I tend to focus on my eyes when I'm doing my makeup, and mascara is probably one of my favorite makeup products. I have very straight eye lashes that point downwards. I typically have to buy waterproof mascaras because my eyelids get very greasy throughout the day and causes my mascara to run. However, this Organic wear Natural Lash Mascara doesn't run and keeps my lashes curled. It doesn't give a ton of volume (which is what I look for in a mascara) and is the only reason why I gave it four stars. Otherwise, great product.
It Glides on smooth not messy and it just good mascara and it's just not messy and it goes on very smooth not that overly wetness but it's a good mascara and it's good to have organic because organic is better than a lot of chemicals that affect your body that's why I like is mascara cuz I have bought it and I still have it and I use it once in awhile cushion formula is the best it don't break me out it's good for your skin and it's very gentle and they're all over all good products
I decided to try this brand of mascara because I love Physicians Formula!! The mascara is nice and dark, which I love and doesn’t go on all clumpy. I use this product almost daily. Since it’s an all natural product, I can say with ease that everyone should try it! The price is no more expensive than and other brand and you can find it at Walmart, CVS, or Walgreens.
I am not a fan of this mascara at all. It was on sale and I love that it is organic so I figured I would give it a try. I will never purchase again and I probably will end up throwing away my tube... The wand hurts your lashes while applying, but the worst part is that this mascara never fully dries. You can touch your lashes hours later and get black on your hands. Don't even consider wearing this to the gym or on a hot day! It will run right off. Won't repurchase.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Does this product teat on animals ?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos