Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?

Emily H.
Emily H.
Portsmouth, VA
5 years ago
My eyes are very sensitive but I have had no irritation with this which I think is because of its organic nature. It comes off with makeup remover really well also.
Itzel M.
Itzel M.
5 years, 1 month ago
I have sensitive eyes and it nothing negative happened. I Love This Mascara!
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
5 years, 3 months ago
This product irritated my eyes. I feel like it expires sooner than other mascara. It definitely dries out faster and clumps more than most mascaras I've tried which could be the reason for the irritation.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Torrance, CA
5 years, 4 months ago
I had the problem of it irritating my eyes.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
5 years, 4 months ago
I have not had any bad experiences with this mascara. I used to buy other brands before that claimed to not clump and give you longer fuller lash, but none of them lived up to their hype. This mascara and actually all of Physicians Formula mascara is wonderful!
Sunny D.
Sunny D.
5 years, 4 months ago
I think most people really like this product. I think the only thing I had a problem with was the logo rubbing off but I can't think of anything wrong with the product itself.