4 varieties available
Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
3.88 / 5 based on 599 Reviews
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
- OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Top Questions See all 93 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore the way it makes my lashes look ... but about 10 minutes later, my boyfriend made me laugh really hard (until I was crying) and then he told me I look like a monster." in 20 reviews
- "For one, it never makes your eye lashes brittle or stiff when you put the mascara on, my eyelashes look healthier and longer, and you can layer it on pretty well." in 10 reviews
- "I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them at all which is great, overall it is the best mascara I've used in quite a while." in 9 reviews
- "I was fortunate enough not to have mt eyes burn from the product, but that seems to be a common problem for other people." in 7 reviews
- "My mom actually loves this product and I love it on her but for me it makes my eye lashes very clumpy and I don't know why!!" in 7 reviews
I love ALL my mascaras from pysicians formula I seriously am in love and won't be changing anytime soon!!!! They make my lashes so long I have one that makes me look like I have false lashes on already I'm so glad I bought all the ones I did where I love there all 10 dollars each plus for some go in when there having sales like I did paid 2.37 for each mascara!!!! These aren't all of them I gave my niece n best friend some to try!!! Only one I haven't tried yet is the eye booster instant doll lash extension kit But snowy day today I just may
It Glides on smooth not messy and it just good mascara and it's just not messy and it goes on very smooth not that overly wetness but it's a good mascara and it's good to have organic because organic is better than a lot of chemicals that affect your body that's why I like is mascara cuz I have bought it and I still have it and I use it once in awhile cushion formula is the best it don't break me out it's good for your skin and it's very gentle and they're all over all good products
I decided to try this brand of mascara because I love Physicians Formula!! The mascara is nice and dark, which I love and doesn’t go on all clumpy. I use this product almost daily. Since it’s an all natural product, I can say with ease that everyone should try it! The price is no more expensive than and other brand and you can find it at Walmart, CVS, or Walgreens.
I really wanted to like this and alot of people recommended it as an amazing drug store mascara. It just really disappointed me. It really doesn't do much, if not anything at all for my eyelashes. I've tried so many things to make it work from building it up from the start to layering it a bit at a time after each layer dries. When it does work, it doesn't take to long for it to start smudging and flaking off. If you have watery eyes I really wouldn't recommend it because you'll have nothing left. Really, I would only wear this if I'm just going to go out for a really short time and am just going to put on a really thin coat of make on my face.
I am not a fan of this mascara at all. It was on sale and I love that it is organic so I figured I would give it a try. I will never purchase again and I probably will end up throwing away my tube... The wand hurts your lashes while applying, but the worst part is that this mascara never fully dries. You can touch your lashes hours later and get black on your hands. Don't even consider wearing this to the gym or on a hot day! It will run right off. Won't repurchase.
I was not a fan of this mascara at all. It didn't really do anything at all for my lashes other than give them a slight black tint. It didn't give me any more length or volume and it would bleed if I wore it in the heat. Just not my cup of tea when it comes to mascara.
This made my lashes look nice and separated, however it smudges everywhere. Whenever I’d put it on, it would smudge on my lids and then later flak off all over my under-eyes. If there’s a water-proof option, I’d recommend trying that instead.
The formula is ok on this product. But the applicator wand is so big and fat it is almost impossible not to get mascara all over your eye. I used the mascara with a different mascara wand and it worked alright, but I wouldn’t buy this again.
Q & A
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Does this product teat on animals ?
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos