BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

1st EVER mascara with 100% Natural Origin lash extension fibers for the full-on fringe of false lashes without irritation. Innovative formula amplifies lash volume, length and curl. Oversized brush creates a fabulously false lash effect instantly. Free of: Harsh chemicals, synthetic preservatives and fibers, parabens, gluten and dyes. Includes EcoBlend featuring OrganiSoy and Eco-Olive. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Paige M.
Review for: Black
I was not a huge fan of this mascara... it was flakey and ended up transferring into my lower eye area. I am giving it three stars because that didn't happen until later in the day and because it did add a decent amount of lengthening to my lashes when I first put it on. For me, it was just ok.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Black
I like this mascara because it does it pretty good job and making your whole makeup look look more everyday wear and not something that looks like bam you have a lot of mascara on . Good price for a good product !
Marissa H.
Carpenter, WY
Review for: Ultra Black, Black
I really liked how soft this was! It made my lashes super feathery and full and I like that it is all natural. The packaging is super cute as well
Christine S.
Binghamton, NY
I love this mascara! Physicians Formula has the best products and I love using them on my eyes when I want a dramatic look or something subtle.
Erica H.
I've found that this formula dries out really quickly for me. It also does take a couple times to get a nice coat on your lashes.
Ashley B.
Renton, WA
Review for: Black
This mascara is okey. It's nothing special but you get what you pay for. So for the price, it's about what I would expect to get.
Paloma P.
Rancho Santa Margarita
Review for: Ultra Black
Seriously the BEST PRODUCT ( I'm very picky with my mascara) doesn't crumble or smudges: physician formula never disappoints!!!
Franki R.
Rivesville, WV
Review for: Black
I totally love this mascara. It gives you beautiful lashes and the price is right. Its long lasting and won't smudge!
Esmeralda N.
Review for: Ultra Black
Love this mascara it makes my natural look so naturally beautiful! Perfect for a long Gil's night out!
Angie M.
Review for: Black
This is my favorite mascara, with one major minus. First, it does everything it says it will. My lashes look great, I don't have to apply this more than once a day. I put it on in the morning and I'm good for the rest of the day. There is a bit of flaking, but it's so minor that it's not worth taking a star (or even part of one!) away. It's just very fine specks that could only be seen if someone were closely examining your makeup. The color is great, couldn't ask for more in that aspect. The formula goes on great, not wet and gloopy, not dry either. But this is where the problem lies. This dries up so fast, no matter how quick you are to put the wand back into the bottle and tighten the cap. I learned years ago not to pump mascara, as you're pumping air into the bottle.