Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Face Sculpting Trio-Fair Organics-0.3 oz

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love physicians formula and I always know I can trust this brand! They have amazing bronzers, and powders. I tried this one and it did not break me out or accentuate my skin texture. I continue to buy this brand because I know I can trust it to be kind to my acne prone skin.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Oklahoma City, OK
It blends so well on my face! i have a baby face so something that can really define my cheek bones is really important whenever i apply makeup and this is definitely one of my go tos:)
Rael D.
Rael D.
I like the way this blends and sits on the face, it's so natural. I also love the good for you ingredients!
rasika b.
rasika b.
i like this bronze so much .... this bronze and powder is amazing and easy to carry in ur bag...
and this Physicians Formula is long lasting.