Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Duo Eyeshadow, Brown Eyes Organics, 0.18 Ounce

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Nur B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this by Physician's Formula. The Organic Wear collection is so affordable and nontoxic. I recommend this as a starter if you're going clean with your makeup.
Jaimee I.
Mission
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product for when I don't want to do the full glam I just throw on a bit shades of this on my eyes and brows and I'm good to go!
Emily S.
Louisa, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula is one of the best brands hands down. This product is absolutely marvelous. It doesn't have fall out at all.
Mariah H.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product it works amazing i would most definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Rhea P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeshadow duo very natural looking and pigmented and easily blendable and its cruelty free.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive eyes and skin and this is amazing for me. It's a great everyday look. Natural.
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for the eyes I think it brings my eyes out pretty good love it would recommend
Gwen R.
I use this occasionally but when I do it gives my eyes a great pop for a night of going out. Comes off easily with soap, and variety of colors!
Glenda B.
I live this brand!!..have many products from the physician formula line ...
Mariana D.
wow esta marca es demasiado buena me encanta quilmaa ect es demasiado buena tiene una picmentacion super fina me encantan las sombras labiales todo de verdad, esta buenisima y y los labiales super buenas esta super cremosos y super picmentados