BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

1st ever CC Curl plus Care Mascara Breakthrough 100% natural mascara delivers multi-tasking CC Curl plus Care benefits for eyelash curler results without the risk of lash loss. A proprietary blend of natural and organic botanicals to help curl plus care for you lashes: Renewable biopolymer. Creates instant curve and fullness. Flexible sugar film. sculpts lashes to the perfect shape. Aloe, cucumber and tapioca starch. Nourish and condition to set the curve, curl and fullness EcoBlend Featuring OrganiSoy and Eco-Olive Free of clumping, smudging and flaking. How Green Is Your Makeup?100% of the ingredients are of a Natural Origin70% of the ingredients are Organic100% Free of Harsh Chemicals. 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives. 100% Free of Parabens. 100% Free of GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms). 100% Free of Synthetic Colors. 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances. 100% Cruelty Free. see more...

• Is this mascara easy to use and does it last throughout t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This mascara works great for me. It gives my lashes volume & length! I use it daily & the brush works very good. I changed to this brand because it's organic. " in 5 reviews
  • "This is a great mascara! Curls and lengthens my lashes beautifully. Doesn't clump up like a lot of other mascaras. It's not waterproof, but stays on really well. Removes easily with soap and water. Doesn't irritate my eyes. Highly recommend this product!" in 3 reviews
Jay 💖.
This wasn't a horrible product,it just didn't really do what it promised. It lengthened my lashes and darkened them,but it didn't curl my lashes or anything. It also smeared like crazy after a few hours,so I probably won't ever repurchase. I thought that the packaging was adorable,though. I wish I had liked it more. I give it a 3.5/10.
Brianna S.
burlington
I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or what, but this did literally nothing for my eyelashes... I was so let down because I had gotten other products from physicians formula and loved them. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone
Lauren W.
Glendale, CO
I usually keep a tube of this in my purse for midday touch ups. The plastic bristles on the wand help comb-through lashes and it doesn't hold on to too much product, so application is light and buildable. I don't like to wear it all day, it definitely lengthens but doesn't really curl or thicken.
Whitney H.
Hot Springs
This mascara is the only one I’ve ever worn that did not, at some point during the day cause my eye to itch. That tells me it’s truly organic and excellent for my skin. I️t’s a little pricey for a drugstore brand, but in my opinion it’s worth every penny! I️ will buy this again!
Emilee H.
I can't say anything bad about this mascara . It really does hold up to all day wear. So this would be a good high end drug store mascara for the everyday person .
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
This mascara is not my favorite mascara by physicans formula. Keep in mind, Its extremely close in formulation to the green organic wear mascara. The reason its not as good is simply, the difference in the brush. This one gets the best curl with this brush type instantly, only. It doesnt keep the lashes curled very long, but oddly it starts out perfectly curled even with my tarte trick (see other review on the green mascara) it smells like vanilla, Its cruelty free, paraben free and chemical free
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I like that this mascara is organic, and because I love most of the products from Physicians Formula, I thought I'd love this as well. The Packaging is nice but a little bulky, the formula is easy to apply but it smudges after a few hours, and the brush applicator is nice but it doesn't necessarily curl my lashes. Overall, it's not a bad product, but I probably won't repurchase in the future.
Sarah H.
Bemidji, MN
While I love this brand, this particular product did not work for me. For whatever reason, my eyes had some kind of reaction to the mascara and my eyes would not stop watering until I took it off. A real bummer, since a lot of their products are great!
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! I have searched high and low, inexpensive and pricey mascara brands for a great "no clump" mascara and FINALLY found it! It's cheaper than most mascaras AND doesn't have near the amount of junk in it as most on the market. Not only did I notice volume and length, but the brush curled them also! I was worried since it wasn't water proof that I'd notice it smearing but I've wore it for 24 hours and no smearing or smudging at all. Eery other mascara I've used (even the waterproof) has always smeared. I've never seen my eyelashes look this good 😍 (sorry for the poor quality picture, I promise they look fabulous)
Jessica C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I bought this mascara on a whim mostly because I thought the packaging was so intriguing and because the benefits seemed promising. Yet as soon as I tried the mascara I was disappointed in the effect (lack of volume and length). It looked like I had barely applied anything. I still gave it a chance and wore it for the day, and throughout the day little flecks of product would show up on my face. The product would also slide off without any rain present. I'd still be open to trying another type of their mascara but I definitely won't be buying this one again.
Grace H.
Is this mascara easy to use and does it last throughout the day?