Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin CC Cream + Correction Cream SPF 20

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Color-correction and skin-nourishing benefits from natural and organic ingredients deliver brightening and complexion-enhancing properties for naturally perfected skin. Ultra-lightweight cream glides on effortlessly, evening out skin tone and texture for a radiant and youthful glow. Multi-Tasking CC Formula Our proprietary blend of natural and organic botanicals helps Correct plus Care for you skin, instantly and long-term. Correcting Additives: Organic Lemon - potent antioxidant helps reduce dullness and reveal brighter-looking skin. Red MicroAlgae - helps reduce and tone down the appearance of redness from irritation. Light-Reflecting Pigments - help blur imperfections for a flawless finish. Care Additives: Organic Blue Algae - powerful hydrator draws moisture close to skin. Organic Acai Palm - helps improve surface barrier function for intense hydration. Organic Orange Water - helps restore skin's moisture balance SPF 20 - protects against UVA/UVB damage. EcoBlend featuring OrganiSoy and Eco-Olive. How Green is Your Makeup? 100% of the ingredients are from natural origin. 70% of the ingredients are organic. 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals. 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives. 100% Free of Parabens. 100% Free of GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms). 100% Free of Synthetic Colors. 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances. 100% Cruelty Free.

Active Ingredients:
Titanium Dioxide 3.9%, Zinc Oxide 1%

Inactive Ingredients:
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water, Dodecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Silica, Glycerin+, Lecithin, Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Beeswax, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Lauroyl Lysine, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate.

May Contain:
Iron Oxides

• How does this do with oily/acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • My tube is very watery, is this normal? My previous cream...1 Answers
  • I bought this CC Cream and can't wear it because of the s...6 Answers
  • "this cc cream is really good and very pigmented too. but if you have oily skin like me i don’t really recommend bc it will make you even more oily. they have a little bit of shades but it isn’t bad at all. i really recommend it" in 20 reviews
  • "i am switching over to using natural products and was looking for a bb or cc ream and also something with spf in it. i found it! this is a little thick which concerned me at first but it smoothed out just fine. it has the typical coverage of a cc cream, covers up my redness. its moisturizing but doesnt leave me looking greasy.. i will repurchase!" in 10 reviews
  • "this cc cream is light coverage. i use a brush to apply it because i feel that works best. i really love the way it makes my skin look, but you definitely do have to set it with a powder, otherwise it will leave your skin a bit sticky. it gives me a dewy finish. after a few hours of wear, i do tend to get quite oily so i do have to touch up with powder. i would recommend this for someone who has dry skin." in 6 reviews
AE O.
Review for: Light more...
My go to foundation at the moment. I like that it’s not too mattifying - unless you’re a teenager, or someone with more oily skin, matte finish is not the best.
I apply my morning moisturizer then put a small amount of this product on my fingertips and pat it out starting from the center of my face, working outward. I then use a blending sponge to create a smooth finish. It’s coverage is builds nicely too.
Harlie M.
the CC cream is my everything was the first Foundation like product I ever used and this will always be a staple in my makeup bag it has a light to medium coverage which is perfect for me cuz I love things that still let my skin look like skin but provide me enough coverage it goes on very smoothly and blends out like a dream I would so definitely recommend
Jordan K.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I’ve been searching for a CC cream with SPF that doesn’t feel heavy but is also full coverage and this is it! Very thick but creamy enough it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. Great for dry skin. Only issue was light/medium was a little dark on me I wish they had a lighter shade.
Sandra K.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I love Physicians Formula. I've always had such great luck with every Physicians Formula products I've purchased. I have extremely sensitive and reactive skin. My skin has a lot of redness as well, so I like to wear a bit of coverage when I go out. It's hard for me to find anything from the drugstore that doesn't break me out, but this Organic Wear CC Cream is great! It gives great coverage and doesn't irritate my skin. However, it does make me super shiny if I don't set it with powder since I have oily/combination skin. Otherwise, it's effective and affordable.
Eb🐻
Review for: Physicians Formula Organic Wear CC Cream - Light (Pack of 2) more...
I have dry skin and this might be my favorite foundation.. or CC Cream. I think it has great coverage and although the smell isn't that pleasant, I don't think it's terrible. It doesn't make my skin break out after use, it feels even better after using it. I use it very often, and I will definitely buy it again. In the winter it's good for my light skin, but when I'm tanner, I do mix it since I have the shade Light which is pretty light.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I personally don't like this product. It pulls a little too orange on my skin and it is a little too dewy on my oily skin. However, I passed this off to my mom and she loves it. She has since re-bought it twice and it replaces her balm shelter tinted moisturizer. This might just be more suited to drier, more mature skin. Also, their shade range just doesn't include many colors, so while it matched my mom, I don't think I will ever find a color that completely matches me.
Taylor Z.
Rossville, IN
Review for: Light more...
The shade selection is trash but I really love the product. I think the color is forgiving if it’s kinda close because it isn’t super high coverage. It has spf and it has a little bit of a smell but overall I love it.
Rachel M.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Light/Medium more...
Great high coverage CC cream. It offers really good coverage but feels light in your skin. Helps keep my dry skin feeling hydrated and doesn’t accentuate my dry patches.

The light/medium shade is perfect for summer for my light to medium skin color
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Kate F.
The only foundation I use! It's natural, Organic, and helps me battle acne. I got mine at Amazon.com for around $10. It's lasted a very long time! The foundation is kinda thick, but I like my foundation that way. It goes on smooth.
Kayla E.
Edmonton, KY
I bought this CC Cream and can't wear it because of the smell. Did I get a bad bath or is the smell as intense as I fee it is? I've heard great things about it and wanted it to be great, but I was disappointed. What are your thoughts on this product as well as its smell?
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Anybody tried this?
Nina R.
Do you think this CC cream is high coverage enough to replace under eye concealer?
Maggie S.
My shade in the Maybelline Fit Me foundation is 110, will this come in a light enough shade?
Christina H.
Trussville, AL
I've read that this compares to the it cosmetics CC cream. Is this true?