3 colors available

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #10 in CC Cream

1St Ever 100% Natural Cc Cream* Color + Correction Instant Hydration Naturally Perfect Skin How Green Is Your Makeup?&Trade; 100% Of The Ingredients Are From Natural Origin.&Nbsp; 70% Of The Ingredients Are Organic. Color-Correction And Skin-Nourishing Benefits From Natural And Organic Ingredients Deliver Brightening And Complexion-Enhancing Properties For Naturally Perfected Skin.&Nbsp; Ultra-Lightweight Cream Glides On Effortlessly, Evening Out Skin Tone And Texture For A Radiant And Youthful Glow. Multi-Tasking Cc Formula Our Proprietary Blend Of Natural &Amp; Organic Botanicals Helps Correct + Care For You Skin, Instantly And Long-Term. Correcting Additives: Organic Lemon - Potent Antioxidant Helps Reduce Dullness And Reveal Brighter-Looking Skin. Red Microalgae - Helps Reduce And Tone Down The Appearance Of Redness From Irritation. Light-Reflecting Pigments - Help Blur Imperfections For A Flawless Finish. Care Additives: Organic Blue Algae - Powerful Hydrator Draws Moisture Close To Skin. Organic Acai Palm - Helps Improve Surface Barrier Function For Intense Hydration. Organic Orange Water - Helps Restore Skin's Moisture Balance Spf 20 - Protects Against Uva/Uvb Damage. Ecoblend&Reg; Featuring Organisoy&Reg; &Amp; Eco-Olive&Reg;. 100% Free Of Harsh Chemicals.&Nbsp; 100% Free Of Synthetic Preservatives.&Nbsp; 100% Free Of Parabens.&Nbsp; 100% Free Of Gmo's (Genetically Modified Organisms).&Nbsp; 100% Free Of Synthetic Colors.&Nbsp; 100% Free Of Synthetic Fragrances.&Nbsp; 100% Cruelty Free. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Fragrance Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• My tube is very watery, is this normal? My previo...Be the first to answer!
  • I bought this CC Cream and can't wear it because of the smell. Did ...6 Answers
  • My shade in the Maybelline Fit Me foundation is 110, will this come...3 Answers
Chia C.
Chia C.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Currently this cc cream is my everyday go-to foundation. I have oily skin and this leaves my skin glowy but not greasy. I feel that my skin is brighter and smoothr after using it consistently, which I contribute to all the organic ingredients it uses.

I bought this at CVS for $11. It comes with a decent amount, it took me 4 months to finish the bottle after applying everyday. I got the light/medium shade which looked too pale after applying, but it matched my skin perfectly after oxidizing. The color works best when it's really buffed in. I find that if I simple tap it on with a sponge the color comes off a bit orangey.

Coverage is buildable, I have light acne but I don't need concealer when using this. The consistency is a bit thicker than other bb/cc creams. I need a stiffer brush to really spread it out.

Christina L.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
I really appreciate how this product uses organic ingredients and is cruelty-free. However, the smell is not the best, it smells like playdoh. It can get caked around the sides of the nose and right below the eyes. This has a light-medium coverage and should be applied to well moisturizer skin. This has a pink undertone. The shade selection is minimal. This product would be good for someone who wants light natural coverage and has normal skin. I have oily skin and it is not the best option for me. I need to set this with a mineral powder foundation along with a translucent powder.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Santa Fe, NM
I like this cc cream, I think that it gives okay coverage, and it doesn't make me overly oily. I love that it has SPF in it. Another plus is that it's a squeeze tube, very hygienic, and the packaging is cute. The downfalls are that the texture of the cream isn't totally smooth, it's almost gritty, and there's an interesting scent to it, like some kind of grain. Overall I would recommend it, but I definitely had to get over those weird bits.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
One of my fav CC's. I've tried a few CC's & BB's from this brand and this one is the best. Can be a little heavy for the summer months but provides great coverage & moisture. I have a difficult time matching my skin tone, I'm quite pale but the undertones make finding something that's not too pink or peachy, very difficult. This is the closest match so far & you can grab it at any drugstore which makes traveling easier!
Sidra V.
Sidra V.
Quincy, MA
In shade Light (good shade match for my skin, fyi): I tried it over a year ago. Sometimes it looked good, other times, my skin seemed patchy. Smelled kind of oat-y. My best results were when I used emu oil as my moisturizer under it. Then, it was easy to apply and my skin felt soft for hours and looked good. I want to like it more. Current impression: won't repurchase.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
So I have never been a big fan of BB creams so I thought that this would be disappointing but I was wrong. It gave my skin great coverage and knowing what I am putting on my face instead of the unknown in other beauty products was awesome! I have oily skin and it lasted throughout the day without becoming a grease ball. Will definitely be buying again!!!
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
St Petersburg, FL
Gold star #1: the lightest shade is ACTUALLY LIGHT ENOUGH FOR ME (seriously, it never happens).
Gold star #2: it's the perfect level of blending and coverage, and doesn't feel like a melting mask in the South Florida summer heat & humidity. It's light enough to apply like lotion, but actually looks like you made the effort to wear foundation. Bonus.
Z A.
Z A.
Irving, TX
I did not really enjoy this product too much. I found that it was very thick and I usually like my BB/CC creams to be virtually weightless. However, there is a pro to this product seeing that it is 100% organic. So if you can tolerate thick creams, this should be perfect for you. It also doesn't hurt that it's $14 compared to other $30+ cc creams.
Nhi P.
Nhi P.
I'm loving this after three uses. I am concerned for my acne-prone skin that it doesn't say non-comedogenic on the package, probably because of the beeswax. So far it looks very pretty and hasn't caused a breakout. I work with it by section on my face because it it pretty thick. I'm surprised this doesn't have higher reviews but so far, so good.
K W.
K W.
Very good medium coverage foundation, won't totally conceal your dark circles but will hide everything else. Exfoliate and moisturize ahead of time or you will get patchy and uneven application. Medium coverage also means it is a decent sunscreen. You may want to put a light power on top if you don't want the semi-dewy/luminous look.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Edmonton, KY
I bought this CC Cream and can't wear it because of the smell. Did I get a bad bath or is the smell as intense as I fee it is? I've heard great things about it and wanted it to be great, but I was disappointed. What are your thoughts on this product as well as its smell?
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Anybody tried this?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
My shade in the Maybelline Fit Me foundation is 110, will this come in a light enough shade?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Do you think this CC cream is high coverage enough to replace under eye concealer?
Sara N.
Sara N.
A lot of people said that the original formula made them breakout, I have super sensitive/red skin has anyone tried the natural formula and found it to be better on sensitive Skin?