BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #10 in CC Cream

1St Ever 100% Natural Cc Cream* Color + Correction Instant Hydration Naturally Perfect Skin How Green Is Your Makeup?&Trade; 100% Of The Ingredients Are From Natural Origin.&Nbsp; 70% Of The Ingredients Are Organic. Color-Correction And Skin-Nourishing Benefits From Natural And Organic Ingredients Deliver Brightening And Complexion-Enhancing Properties For Naturally Perfected Skin.&Nbsp; Ultra-Lightweight Cream Glides On Effortlessly, Evening Out Skin Tone And Texture For A Radiant And Youthful Glow. Multi-Tasking Cc Formula Our Proprietary Blend Of Natural &Amp; Organic Botanicals Helps Correct + Care For You Skin, Instantly And Long-Term. Correcting Additives: Organic Lemon - Potent Antioxidant Helps Reduce Dullness And Reveal Brighter-Looking Skin. Red Microalgae - Helps Reduce And Tone Down The Appearance Of Redness From Irritation. Light-Reflecting Pigments - Help Blur Imperfections For A Flawless Finish. Care Additives: Organic Blue Algae - Powerful Hydrator Draws Moisture Close To Skin. Organic Acai Palm - Helps Improve Surface Barrier Function For Intense Hydration. Organic Orange Water - Helps Restore Skin's Moisture Balance Spf 20 - Protects Against Uva/Uvb Damage. Ecoblend&Reg; Featuring Organisoy&Reg; &Amp; Eco-Olive&Reg;. 100% Free Of Harsh Chemicals.&Nbsp; 100% Free Of Synthetic Preservatives.&Nbsp; 100% Free Of Parabens.&Nbsp; 100% Free Of Gmo's (Genetically Modified Organisms).&Nbsp; 100% Free Of Synthetic Colors.&Nbsp; 100% Free Of Synthetic Fragrances.&Nbsp; 100% Cruelty Free. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Fragrance Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• My tube is very watery, is this normal? My previo...Be the first to answer!
  • I bought this CC Cream and can't wear it because of the smell. Di...6 Answers
  • My shade in the Maybelline Fit Me foundation is 110, will this co...3 Answers
Emily D.
Emily D.
Santa Fe, NM
I like this cc cream, I think that it gives okay coverage, and it doesn't make me overly oily. I love that it has SPF in it. Another plus is that it's a squeeze tube, very hygienic, and the packaging is cute. The downfalls are that the texture of the cream isn't totally smooth, it's almost gritty, and there's an interesting scent to it, like some kind of grain. Overall I would recommend it, but I definitely had to get over those weird bits.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
One of my fav CC's. I've tried a few CC's & BB's from this brand and this one is the best. Can be a little heavy for the summer months but provides great coverage & moisture. I have a difficult time matching my skin tone, I'm quite pale but the undertones make finding something that's not too pink or peachy, very difficult. This is the closest match so far & you can grab it at any drugstore which makes traveling easier!
Sidra V.
Sidra V.
Quincy, MA
In shade Light (good shade match for my skin, fyi): I tried it over a year ago. Sometimes it looked good, other times, my skin seemed patchy. Smelled kind of oat-y. My best results were when I used emu oil as my moisturizer under it. Then, it was easy to apply and my skin felt soft for hours and looked good. I want to like it more. Current impression: won't repurchase.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
So I have never been a big fan of BB creams so I thought that this would be disappointing but I was wrong. It gave my skin great coverage and knowing what I am putting on my face instead of the unknown in other beauty products was awesome! I have oily skin and it lasted throughout the day without becoming a grease ball. Will definitely be buying again!!!
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
St Petersburg, FL
Gold star #1: the lightest shade is ACTUALLY LIGHT ENOUGH FOR ME (seriously, it never happens).
Gold star #2: it's the perfect level of blending and coverage, and doesn't feel like a melting mask in the South Florida summer heat & humidity. It's light enough to apply like lotion, but actually looks like you made the effort to wear foundation. Bonus.
Z A.
Z A.
Irving, TX
I did not really enjoy this product too much. I found that it was very thick and I usually like my BB/CC creams to be virtually weightless. However, there is a pro to this product seeing that it is 100% organic. So if you can tolerate thick creams, this should be perfect for you. It also doesn't hurt that it's $14 compared to other $30+ cc creams.
Nhi P.
Nhi P.
I'm loving this after three uses. I am concerned for my acne-prone skin that it doesn't say non-comedogenic on the package, probably because of the beeswax. So far it looks very pretty and hasn't caused a breakout. I work with it by section on my face because it it pretty thick. I'm surprised this doesn't have higher reviews but so far, so good.
K W.
K W.
Very good medium coverage foundation, won't totally conceal your dark circles but will hide everything else. Exfoliate and moisturize ahead of time or you will get patchy and uneven application. Medium coverage also means it is a decent sunscreen. You may want to put a light power on top if you don't want the semi-dewy/luminous look.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Clearfield, KY
When looking for a good CC cream, I turned to Physicians Formula, but am sad to say that it did not lead up to the expectations that I needed. There was little to no coverage that had a yellowish brown coverage. Always a fan of the powder Physicians Formula products but not so the liquid.
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
Another Physicians Formula product I love. This is my everyday go to. I use the Light version. I find its best to use a Primer or Moisteriser before, because it's a little drying and can pill up if your skin is not conditioned. It's about $14 and a great way to break into organic makeup.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Edmonton, KY
I bought this CC Cream and can't wear it because of the smell. Did I get a bad bath or is the smell as intense as I fee it is? I've heard great things about it and wanted it to be great, but I was disappointed. What are your thoughts on this product as well as its smell?
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Anybody tried this?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Do you think this CC cream is high coverage enough to replace under eye concealer?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
My shade in the Maybelline Fit Me foundation is 110, will this come in a light enough shade?
Sara N.
Sara N.
A lot of people said that the original formula made them breakout, I have super sensitive/red skin has anyone tried the natural formula and found it to be better on sensitive Skin?