BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #11 in CC Cream

1St Ever 100% Natural Cc Cream* Color + Correction Instant Hydration Naturally Perfect Skin How Green Is Your Makeup?&Trade; 100% Of The Ingredients Are From Natural Origin.&Nbsp; 70% Of The Ingredients Are Organic. Color-Correction And Skin-Nourishing Benefits From Natural And Organic Ingredients Deliver Brightening And Complexion-Enhancing Properties For Naturally Perfected Skin.&Nbsp; Ultra-Lightweight Cream Glides On Effortlessly, Evening Out Skin Tone And Texture For A Radiant And Youthful Glow. Multi-Tasking Cc Formula Our Proprietary Blend Of Natural &Amp; Organic Botanicals Helps Correct + Care For You Skin, Instantly And Long-Term. Correcting Additives: Organic Lemon - Potent Antioxidant Helps Reduce Dullness And Reveal Brighter-Looking Skin. Red Microalgae - Helps Reduce And Tone Down The Appearance Of Redness From Irritation. Light-Reflecting Pigments - Help Blur Imperfections For A Flawless Finish. Care Additives: Organic Blue Algae - Powerful Hydrator Draws Moisture Close To Skin. Organic Acai Palm - Helps Improve Surface Barrier Function For Intense Hydration. Organic Orange Water - Helps Restore Skin's Moisture Balance Spf 20 - Protects Against Uva/Uvb Damage. Ecoblend&Reg; Featuring Organisoy&Reg; &Amp; Eco-Olive&Reg;. 100% Free Of Harsh Chemicals.&Nbsp; 100% Free Of Synthetic Preservatives.&Nbsp; 100% Free Of Parabens.&Nbsp; 100% Free Of Gmo's (Genetically Modified Organisms).&Nbsp; 100% Free Of Synthetic Colors.&Nbsp; 100% Free Of Synthetic Fragrances.&Nbsp; 100% Cruelty Free. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Fragrance Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• My tube is very watery, is this normal? My previo... Be the first to answer!
  • I bought this CC Cream and can't wear it because of the smell. Di...6 Answers
  • My shade in the Maybelline Fit Me foundation is 110, will this co...3 Answers
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Review for: Light
I have been searching for natural/healthier ingredient makeup products that are also affordable. I immediately found and loved that Physicians Formula offered an organic, more natural ingredient line. I bought the CC cream because I did want some color correction and coverage, without using a medium or full coverage foundation. This product feels thick when dispensed, but it blends pretty easily and offers light coverage and color correction. It does not feel overly heavy on the skin and leaves a glowy look to my skin that I like. I was happy to see many plant-based ingredients and I appreciate that the CC cream provides benefits like hydration and SPF. My favorite part is that I can apply and blend this makeup quickly to give my skin a more even look. I have been enjoying natural-looking and quick makeup lately, so this products fits right in!
Ava L.
Hi I am Ava
I have the most sensitive,dry,splotchy skin in the world. For people like me who can’t find a foundation that is both moisturizing and not Cakey, the physician formula is the foundation you need. I react to almost every makeup but this one is amazing. I also get very red,dry, and swollen eye lids so it’s hard to accommodate to all my needs. Make sure to mix it with Vaseline if needed. Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin CC Cream
Jarissa E.
Providence, RI
Review for: Light/Medium
I bought this bc like the IT cosmetics, it doesn't oxidize and smells like sun screen so no orange skin here! However I think it's as good in terms of wear and longevity and how nice it looks on your skin. It's a great CC that does everything you want and doesn't make you look ashy or orange like most. But unfortunately they are limited in shades with only light and light medium, I believe. If you have any olive tone or darker, this wouldn't be great. I have light medium and it's still too light but I darken it with a liquid illuminator and works just great.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Review for: Light
I have porcelain skin and this is too dark for me.  However, I can get it to work by using a face powder in my skin tone. I like cover FX powder faoundation.  This thechnique gives me and easy, more matte, full coverage look.  This product feels nice and light on the skin, and I do think it creates a less blotchy, more color consistent canvas.  I like to buff it in with a brush.  I do not plan to repurchase this, but I can use it up and not waste it at least.  COME ON PF - your shade ranges are wack!
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Review for: Light
I've been trying to find a good drugstore product that I really like. This one's it. I've been using this as foundation and I love it.  The coverage isn't super intense (which is fine with me), it leaves a pretty, natural finish, and the color match for me (I'm very fair and really struggle with this) is perfect. I've been wearing it daily. I love that it's cruelty free. It feels amazing and lightweight, but it covers any redness I have (minus my acne, but I just use concealer for that anyway). Highly recommend.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Review for: Light
I personally don't like this product. It pulls a little too orange on my skin and it is a little too dewy on my oily skin. However, I passed this off to my mom and she loves it. She has since re-bought it twice and it replaces her balm shelter tinted moisturizer. This might just be more suited to drier, more mature skin. Also, their shade range just doesn't include many colors, so while it matched my mom, I don't think I will ever find a color that completely matches me.
Courtney S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Light
I really like the way this feels on my skin, definitely feels hydrating, and it helps correct redness. I also love the ingredients, I like knowing that I'm putting organic ingredients on my face and not a ton of parabens! It leaves a beautiful, natural finish (on my dry skin) and the only reason I knocked off a star is because it's a bit too pink for me, so I have to mix it. If they made more shades, it would be 5 stars for me!
Anna M.
Review for: Light
I have been searching for a good cruelty free cc cream that doesn't break the bank, and this fits the bill! It feels a little thick at first, but it blends out beautifully and doesn't feel heavy at all. It gives me just the right amount of coverage for daytime wear. Love it!
Misty G.
Review for: Light
Not my favorite CC cream but it'll do in a pinch. I grab for this more in the summer because of the lightweight feel. Doesn't give much coverage but somehow still evens out my redness. If you've not tried this I would recommend you do.
Addy H.
Review for: Light
This stuff rapidly became my daily go to foundation. It has an SPF, lightweight feel, and medium coverage. It's a total dream to put aside heavy foundation and have a light, GOOD coverage out of a cheap, safe and chemical free product. I docked one star for two small issues;

It has a distinct smell, I don't mind it, and it dissipates quickly. But I can see how it could be annoying to some folks. It is also only a medium coverage. It will not completely cover breakouts or dark spots. Concealer will be necessary. It does a very good job of blurring it out though, and if you don't feel the need to be flawless, larger imperfects only 'just' peek through. The cream did do a wonderful job on my dark circles, negating the need for undereye concealer. It's a powerhouse cream, no worrysome chemicals, great price, good, even coverage without looking dry OR shiny!
Kayla E.
Edmonton, KY
I bought this CC Cream and can't wear it because of the smell. Did I get a bad bath or is the smell as intense as I fee it is? I've heard great things about it and wanted it to be great, but I was disappointed. What are your thoughts on this product as well as its smell?
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Anybody tried this?
Nina R.
Do you think this CC cream is high coverage enough to replace under eye concealer?
Maggie S.
My shade in the Maybelline Fit Me foundation is 110, will this come in a light enough shade?
Sara N.
A lot of people said that the original formula made them breakout, I have super sensitive/red skin has anyone tried the natural formula and found it to be better on sensitive Skin?