Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin BB Bigger! Better! Lashes Mascara uploaded by Heather F.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Revolutionary 100% Natural Origin multi-tasking BB formula builds Bigger, Better Lashes so you do not have to sacrifice volume for length or definition for drama. 24 hour wear. 2-in-1 multi-tasking brush. 100% Natural Origin. 70% Organic. 100% Natural color pigments. 100% Natural preservatives.

* Ingredients from Organic Farming

Kiyeera P.
Kiyeera P.
I absolutely love this mascara. The lack of bad ingredients is what really made me get this. I think the packaging is really unique and nice too. I really like the antibacterial brush, it's a good idea for a mascara. I recommend this for everybody (:
Susan D.
Susan D.
Austin, TX
Physicians formula organic mascara is a great mascara I am a first time buyer of it and I really like it. I think there could be some minor tweaking to the wand but over all this is an amazing formula. I would definitely recommend this to others and though the wand is a little off for me it wouldn't stop me from buying it again.
Catie B.
Catie B.
I heard great things about this mascara from beauty gurus on YouTube and decided to try it myself. I used it and it was overly wet and got everywhere. I really wanted to like this. It was kind of expensive too. When it did dry it was crusty and flaky. Don't recommend
Nanci H.
Nanci H.
Albuquerque, NM
This mascara it yet the best one i tried it is organic and it will make your lashes look wonderfull you can even layer it as many times as you like and it will not look clumpy. I love its packaging its one of a kind and its cute too.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Cira A.
Cira A.
I love this mascara it makes my eyelashes longer and beautiful and love how it makes them fuller and its organic as well one of my favorite mascaras from this product. I would recommend to get this mascara because its worth you're money.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prince frederick
I love this mascara make my eyelashes then and showing and really thick really makes a good voluminzed look I really recommend this for all the ladies to try this product
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Chicago
great mascara. coats all my lashes and makes them look super long and adds some volume as well.
LeeAnne F.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
Gets the job done. This wouldn't be the first mascara I grab. It has a tendency to clump up a bit.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
I love this mascara, it works wonders and it is also organic and free of harmful chemicals!
trish l.
trish l.
Durban
I've tried so many home remedies to grow my eyelashes but I've only seen a very slight difference... how long do you use this for to see an improvement
Tara B.
Tara B.
I have really sensitive skin. When I wear mascara and take it off at night I still wake up with swollen eyes, this is organic so I think I will try it! Any other good organic eye products y'all recommend? Even concealor recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!!