Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin BB Bigger! Better! Lashes Mascara uploaded by Briana P.Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin BB Bigger! Better! Lashes Mascara uploaded by Heather F.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Revolutionary 100% Natural Origin multi-tasking BB formula builds Bigger, Better Lashes so you do not have to sacrifice volume for length or definition for drama. 24 hour wear. 2-in-1 multi-tasking brush. 100% Natural Origin. 70% Organic. 100% Natural color pigments. 100% Natural preservatives.

* Ingredients from Organic Farming

Buy on ULTA*
Harlie M.
this is a lovely mascara it really helps to condition and let your lashes grow it's more of a natural length and volume mascara that a dramatic one and it can smudge on my bottom lashes but other than that I would very highly recommend
Natalie B.
Costa Mesa
Review for: Physicians Formula® Organic Wear® BB Mascara 0.26 oz. Box more...
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Susan D.
Austin , TX
Review for: Physicians Formula® Organic Wear® BB Mascara 0.26 oz. Box more...
Physicians formula organic mascara is a great mascara I am a first time buyer of it and I really like it. I think there could be some minor tweaking to the wand but over all this is an amazing formula. I would definitely recommend this to others and though the wand is a little off for me it wouldn't stop me from buying it again.
Yasmine F.
west hempstead
Oh my goodness... where do I begin? I have seen so much about physicians formula and their mascaras and decided to give this one a go and I have to say I was utterly disappointed. The formula is incredibly dry, it does not volumize AT all, and it flakes throughout the day. It’s not a good mascara if you want a dramatic look but it’s a good mascara if you want a natural look.
Catie B.
Review for: Physicians Formula® Organic Wear® BB Mascara 0.26 oz. Box more...
I heard great things about this mascara from beauty gurus on YouTube and decided to try it myself. I used it and it was overly wet and got everywhere. I really wanted to like this. It was kind of expensive too. When it did dry it was crusty and flaky. Don't recommend
Nanci H.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Physicians Formula® Organic Wear® BB Mascara 0.26 oz. Box more...
This mascara it yet the best one i tried it is organic and it will make your lashes look wonderfull you can even layer it as many times as you like and it will not look clumpy. I love its packaging its one of a kind and its cute too.
Cira A.
Review for: Physicians Formula® Organic Wear® BB Mascara 0.26 oz. Box more...
I love this mascara it makes my eyelashes longer and beautiful and love how it makes them fuller and its organic as well one of my favorite mascaras from this product. I would recommend to get this mascara because its worth you're money.
Kiyeera P.
I absolutely love this mascara. The lack of bad ingredients is what really made me get this. I think the packaging is really unique and nice too. I really like the antibacterial brush, it's a good idea for a mascara. I recommend this for everybody (:
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Review for: Physicians Formula® Organic Wear® BB Mascara 0.26 oz. Box more...
I love this mascara make my eyelashes then and showing and really thick really makes a good voluminzed look I really recommend this for all the ladies to try this product
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
All natural ingredients. Affordable. Make lashes somewhat longer. Gentle formula. Convenient/ easy to find in stores.
trish l.
Durban
I've tried so many home remedies to grow my eyelashes but I've only seen a very slight difference... how long do you use this for to see an improvement
Tara B.
I have really sensitive skin. When I wear mascara and take it off at night I still wake up with swollen eyes, this is organic so I think I will try it! Any other good organic eye products y'all recommend? Even concealor recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!!

back