Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin BB Bigger! Better! Lashes Mascara uploaded by Briana P.Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin BB Bigger! Better! Lashes Mascara uploaded by Heather F.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Revolutionary 100% Natural Origin multi-tasking BB formula builds Bigger, Better Lashes so you do not have to sacrifice volume for length or definition for drama. 24 hour wear. 2-in-1 multi-tasking brush. 100% Natural Origin. 70% Organic. 100% Natural color pigments. 100% Natural preservatives.

* Ingredients from Organic Farming

Harlie M.
this is a lovely mascara it really helps to condition and let your lashes grow it's more of a natural length and volume mascara that a dramatic one and it can smudge on my bottom lashes but other than that I would very highly recommend
Kenya S.
Review for: Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin BB Bigger! Better! Lashes Mascara, Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin BB Bigger Better Lashes Mascara - Ultra Black (Pack of 2) more...
i love this mascara! one of my favorites! it is organic and helps condition your lashes for growth! i love everything about it! from the packaging, to the bottle and the wand and its benefits and EVERYTHING! it makes my lashes appear fuller and longer and gives it a feather like look! it is one of the best mascaras in my opinion! i would recommend 10/10!
Esme R.
Aurora
Review for: Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin BB Bigger Better Lashes Mascara - Ultra Black (Pack of 2) more...
I love this mascara it leaves my lashes so fluffy like feathers not clumpy at all! I don’t compare this mascara to any other because it’s so great! Easy to apply and I would buy again after I’m done with my first bottle lol
Yasmine F.
ny
Oh my goodness... where do I begin? I have seen so much about physicians formula and their mascaras and decided to give this one a go and I have to say I was utterly disappointed. The formula is incredibly dry, it does not volumize AT all, and it flakes throughout the day. It’s not a good mascara if you want a dramatic look but it’s a good mascara if you want a natural look.
Catie B.
I heard great things about this mascara from beauty gurus on YouTube and decided to try it myself. I used it and it was overly wet and got everywhere. I really wanted to like this. It was kind of expensive too. When it did dry it was crusty and flaky. Don't recommend
Nanci H.
Albuquerque, NM
This mascara it yet the best one i tried it is organic and it will make your lashes look wonderfull you can even layer it as many times as you like and it will not look clumpy. I love its packaging its one of a kind and its cute too.
Cira A.
I love this mascara it makes my eyelashes longer and beautiful and love how it makes them fuller and its organic as well one of my favorite mascaras from this product. I would recommend to get this mascara because its worth you're money.
Susan D.
Austin , TX
Physicians formula organic mascara is a great mascara I am a first time buyer of it and I really like it. I think there could be some minor tweaking to the wand but over all this is an amazing formula. I would definitely recommend this to others and though the wand is a little off for me it wouldn't stop me from buying it again.
Kiyeera P.
I absolutely love this mascara. The lack of bad ingredients is what really made me get this. I think the packaging is really unique and nice too. I really like the antibacterial brush, it's a good idea for a mascara. I recommend this for everybody (:
Natalie B.
Orange, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
trish l.
Durban
I've tried so many home remedies to grow my eyelashes but I've only seen a very slight difference... how long do you use this for to see an improvement
Tara J.
I have really sensitive skin. When I wear mascara and take it off at night I still wake up with swollen eyes, this is organic so I think I will try it! Any other good organic eye products y'all recommend? Even concealor recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!!