BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Victoria E.
Imperial, CA
I really love Physicians Formula and their natural approach to makeup. And, there's nothing like a good liquid bronzer; but, unfortunately, this one missed the mark. The powder looks like it is obviously laying on the surface of your skin instead of coming from "within". Hopefully, the formula will be improved.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA
I have the medium skin tone but blends so effortlessly with my foundation and gives me that all over sun kissed glow. It looks natural without having that orange or overly bronzed look. Love being that it can be mixed with foundation it doesn't make your face cakey with product build up.
Taylor L.
Cortland, NY
Liquid bronzers are not my favorite. I personally do not like drugstore bronzers because I feel as if they always have my face feeling dried out or cakey. Bronzers are very difficult for me being that I have fair skin, and I need to be using the perfect one for it to feel right.
I bought it thinking that it was to light but when i put it on it was just right. this brand was disapointing the first time i tried it but after awile i started to love it, its better that most brands, and very easy to apply. Mom, Dad, and Casey, please used this.
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product on sale at my local CVS and I was so disappointed. I had high hopes considering that there liquid liner is AMAZING, but sadly it came out terrible. The foundation was gray and chalky when applied to my skin. It also brought out all my pores.
Brittany B.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I felt that this bronzer was never giving me that natural glow and I always felt self-conscious about the way I looked when wearing it which is not the way I want to feel when wearing makeup!
Amber H.
It was too warm for my skin tone (cool toned porcelain). It seemed to cake up on my dry skin and I had difficulty blending it out. I was really disappointed because I love Physicians Formula
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This was very messy I did not like it I bought it thinking I can use my beauty blender and give myself a more natural within bronze but it was very messy and hard to work with.
Casey C.
White Post, VA
Works well, small container. Good bang for your buck, have tried better brands. I can't get it to look good on me, but that could be an operator error.
Jaelyn W.
Cypress, TX
Once again I know nothing about this product. it's making me do a review soldiery. don't trust this feview don't trust thunreview don't trust it.