BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Jacquie C.
New York
I like using liquid bronzer because I have very dry skin. This bronzer it great, very easy to blend and very build able. I use my beauty blender to dab it on and blend. Gives a very natural look. I highly recommend!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
i had not tried their bb cream till i bouight it in the stores and i must say that i am very disappointed. there is no light colors, there is a medium color which makes my skin look very dark and i need to use a white foundation to lighten it up. i realy wish that they had lighter shades
Amanda G.
I bought this product on sale at my local CVS and I was so disappointed. I had high hopes considering that there liquid liner is AMAZING, but sadly it came out terrible. The foundation was gray and chalky when applied to my skin. It also brought out all my pores.
Bailey H.
Manahawkin, NJ
I love all Physicans Formula products, but especially their bronzers and BB creams. It applies super easily, blends easy, and stays true to color. It's long lasting and looks super natural. Have been using for yeas and would recommend to anyone :)
Joanna B.
I use this to contour my face under my setting powder and any powder bronzer I might apply. If I'm going for just a simple everyday look I just have this to contour with a little powder on top and a touch of blush.
Michelle F.
Wanted to try something more different with my bronzer so I bought this I like it but not really but pressed powder because to watery for me and I'm not used to it so I like pressed powder better
Victoria E.
Imperial, CA
I really love Physicians Formula and their natural approach to makeup. And, there's nothing like a good liquid bronzer; but, unfortunately, this one missed the mark. The powder looks like it is obviously laying on the surface of your skin instead of coming from "within". Hopefully, the formula will be improved.
Taylor L.
Cortland, NY
Liquid bronzers are not my favorite. I personally do not like drugstore bronzers because I feel as if they always have my face feeling dried out or cakey. Bronzers are very difficult for me being that I have fair skin, and I need to be using the perfect one for it to feel right.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This was very messy I did not like it I bought it thinking I can use my beauty blender and give myself a more natural within bronze but it was very messy and hard to work with.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA
I have the medium skin tone but blends so effortlessly with my foundation and gives me that all over sun kissed glow. It looks natural without having that orange or overly bronzed look. Love being that it can be mixed with foundation it doesn't make your face cakey with product build up.