BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product on sale at my local CVS and I was so disappointed. I had high hopes considering that there liquid liner is AMAZING, but sadly it came out terrible. The foundation was gray and chalky when applied to my skin. It also brought out all my pores.
Bailey H.
Manahawkin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Physicans Formula products, but especially their bronzers and BB creams. It applies super easily, blends easy, and stays true to color. It's long lasting and looks super natural. Have been using for yeas and would recommend to anyone :)
Joanna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to contour my face under my setting powder and any powder bronzer I might apply. If I'm going for just a simple everyday look I just have this to contour with a little powder on top and a touch of blush.
Al E.
Love love love. I apply with my fingertips- I mix it in with their CC cream, the white squishy bottle. Sheer coverage, slight tint, decent. I prefer to set with a spray, if at all. Great for on the go, and smells faintly of lavender and/or minty.
Michelle F.
Wanted to try something more different with my bronzer so I bought this I like it but not really but pressed powder because to watery for me and I'm not used to it so I like pressed powder better
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love physicians formula but this was a hit for me. Having oily skin already I found it to be too oily and streaky. Maybe itd work better on dryer skin types.
Marlea M.
Napoleon , OH
The fact that this is organic makes it that much better. This is one of the best liquid bronzers out there. Not a bad price, and the quality is great
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN
I think overall this is a good product, but the color selection is greatly lacking. This would be great for everyday or when you are in a hurry.
Margaret S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for overall coverage. It is light and soft and leaves my face with enough mositure. I even got some for my friend to try!
Jenn F.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was okay, but nothing that I would pick up everyday. Tried it multiple times but it just didnt look that great on my skin.