BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• I have this blush in several colors but I have to rub the brush r...1 Answers
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
This is such a pretty little blush. Adds a subtle (and organic) touch of color that can be built up. It lasts me around 6 hours with no Fix Plus or setting spray.
I love the packaging and the fact that you can find it in the drugstore. I also love their Happy Booster blush,with the heart pattern. All in all,a great,simple formula that wears well.
I recommend this blush.
Miranda B.
Indiana, PA
Good formula but the blush itself is a bit small in the packaging and a bit hard to use. Worth the money but I wish they would have fixed the minor little details!
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
I have changed my mind about physicians formula products over the past couple of years. I LOVE THEM! Keep in mind not EVERY product will for you. I love all the organic style products in this line, blushes are buildable so you can get the lightest hue, to a darker mauve. Blend with a large fluffy brush.
Maria V.
hard as a rock!! The color doesnt even come off on the brush its so hard! I thought maybe i bought one that was old and dried out but other reviewers had the same experience! Its too bad because I wanted an afforable blush that was eco friendly and doesnt contain and toxic stuff but this was a fail. I guess I'm going to have to splurge and buy bare minerals or jane iredale blush. They are natural too but twice as much money!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
There are beautiful colors and I purchased a few to test out but I have to press my brush really hard in the product for the slightest color. I really love the packaging though but I just wish I could use the product.
Gabrielle R.
I like this blush, it looks very natural. Not the best pigmentation, but if you want a natural look use this. Doesn't have any glitter in it like most blushes seem to have.
Lena N.
I purchased this thinking it would be great to add some color. You have to rub the brush super hard just to get any powder and it doesn't show up on skin well. Not worth the money at all!!
Jaryselle R.
Lakeland, FL
BEAUTIFUL BLUSH GOES ON SMOOTH AND LOOKS VERY NATURAL . GREAT FOR A NATURAL LOOK AND IIF YOU LIKE MORE JUST ADD A BIT MORE EITHER WAY A GREAT PRODUCT
Heather E.
Seattle, WA
I love this blush! It's really affordable, and has amazing staying power. I like the color too, not too sheer but nothing obnoxious!
Kandid B.
Love it, makes my cheeks pop with just enough color to be sexy & it has staying power...no re-applies, once and I'm done.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have this blush in several colors but I have to rub the brush really hard to get the smallest amount of product any tips?