BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• I have this blush in several colors but I have to rub the brush rea...1 Answers
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
hard as a rock!! The color doesnt even come off on the brush its so hard! I thought maybe i bought one that was old and dried out but other reviewers had the same experience! Its too bad because I wanted an afforable blush that was eco friendly and doesnt contain and toxic stuff but this was a fail. I guess I'm going to have to splurge and buy bare minerals or jane iredale blush. They are natural too but twice as much money!
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a pretty little blush. Adds a subtle (and organic) touch of color that can be built up. It lasts me around 6 hours with no Fix Plus or setting spray.
I love the packaging and the fact that you can find it in the drugstore. I also love their Happy Booster blush,with the heart pattern. All in all,a great,simple formula that wears well.
I recommend this blush.
Jaryselle R.
Jaryselle R.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Organic Wear Blusher Pressed Powder Pink Organics 2163 0.19 oz
BEAUTIFUL BLUSH GOES ON SMOOTH AND LOOKS VERY NATURAL . GREAT FOR A NATURAL LOOK AND IIF YOU LIKE MORE JUST ADD A BIT MORE EITHER WAY A GREAT PRODUCT
Heather E.
Heather E.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Organic Wear Blusher Pressed Powder Pink Organics 2163 0.19 oz
I love this blush! It's really affordable, and has amazing staying power. I like the color too, not too sheer but nothing obnoxious!
Kandid B.
Kandid B.
Review for: Organic Wear Blusher Pressed Powder Pink Organics 2163 0.19 oz
Love it, makes my cheeks pop with just enough color to be sexy & it has staying power...no re-applies, once and I'm done.
Angie D.
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
Review for: Blush 100% Natural Origin Mauve Organics 2165 19 oz
I have changed my mind about physicians formula products over the past couple of years. I LOVE THEM! Keep in mind not EVERY product will for you. I love all the organic style products in this line, blushes are buildable so you can get the lightest hue, to a darker mauve. Blend with a large fluffy brush.
Sal W.
Sal W.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Blush 100% Natural Origin Mauve Organics 2165 19 oz
Love the color pay out, smooth powder that blends easy. Not chalky like some blushes can be a beautiful natural matte look.
Lena N.
Lena N.
Review for: Blush 100% Natural Origin Mauve Organics 2165 19 oz
I purchased this thinking it would be great to add some color. You have to rub the brush super hard just to get any powder and it doesn't show up on skin well. Not worth the money at all!!
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are beautiful colors and I purchased a few to test out but I have to press my brush really hard in the product for the slightest color. I really love the packaging though but I just wish I could use the product.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Review for: Organic Wear Blusher Pressed Powder Pink Organics 2163 0.19 oz
I like this blush, it looks very natural. Not the best pigmentation, but if you want a natural look use this. Doesn't have any glitter in it like most blushes seem to have.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this blush in several colors but I have to rub the brush really hard to get the smallest amount of product any tips?