BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• Line blurring, all-in-one miracle tool adds a touch of radiance while instantly smoothing skin for even tone and texture. Weightless, blendable and ultra-hydrating cream formula glides onto skin and blends effortlessly for smooth, glowing and naturally perfected naked skin.
  • Micro-fine blurring pigments instantly blurs: Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Pores, Imperfections, Uneven Texture, and Signs of Fatigue.
  • Featuring a unique cushion flow-thru applicator that delivers smooth and even coverage for perfect targeted application. With just a stroke of this magic cushion tip, flaws are instantly blurred and a beautiful bare skin is revealed.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Mica, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, C20-24 Alkyl Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Tropaeolum Majus flower/leaf/stem Extract, Lactic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Nylon-12, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-11, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol

May Contain: Iron Oxides , Titanium Dioxide

Buy on Walmart*
Cheri R.
Physicians Formula Touch of Blur nude wear is a concealer, highlighter, and touch up tool all in one very cute tube with a cushion tip applicator and bow on outside . I bought the light blur color to use all over to blur fine lines, wrinkles, pores, uneven tone, texture, and any imperfection you might have. It covers very well, not too heavy, blends and dries nicely. Fragrance free so smells a bit typical of non scented makeup. Would buy again and will continue to use.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This was okay. I prefer the youthful wear line by them. This blends well but doesn't cover much. I guess that's to be expected since the name of it is a touch of nude. I bought because I love the brand and this was so cute! I don't think I would buy again but it might work well for someone who doesn't need as much coverage!
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
I bought this because a) the packaging is adorable and b) I love the sponge tip on maybelline age rewind. Turns out, it was kind of a flop. The coverage was non existent, and it seemed to draw more attention to the parts of my eye I wanted to conceal.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I didn't care for this. Only because it didn't last long or cover well. Probably best for tan skin. It didn't blend easily. And it was difficult to match to my skin tone. I cant recommend this product because I never saw any effectiveness
Sandi M.
I won this product in a contest on Facebook. I have since bought more because I love it so much. I rarely give 5 stars but this one deserves it.
When you put it on it evens out any look you want to create. It's not a coverup or a wrinkle fixer it just makes those bags and loose skin less noticeable. It also stays for hours without creasing or disappearing. Most of the time this is my only 'foundation'. I can swipe under my eyes and finish up without full on foundation. Especially in the summer that's a big plus.
So if you're a 'natural' gal like me then you really ought to try this.
Tonya W.
Norcross, GA
One of the best drugstore concealers out there! I love the applicator and this baby does an amazing job of covering dark circles and other imperfections. It also stays flawless and doesn't crease at all. Beautiful packaging too! I won this from PF in a giveaway and now I'm in love! Highly Highly recommend! @physiciansformula #physiciansformula
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This is a wonderful concealer! Expensive for a drugstore brand but worth every penny. Covers circles and wrinkles great and pairs wonderfully with their touch of nude line products. By the end of the day it still looks great and the application sponge makes it easy to blend of you need touch ups on the go
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
I received this free from the company after winning a promotional giveaway. I love the smooth application and buildable coverage. I will definitely be purchasing this product again when my free full size tube runs out! I just wish they had a wider line of available shades.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
I am trying out drusgtore makeup, and this concealer surprised me! I was expecting something average-low quality for the price, but honestly, it did cover my dark circles very well!! Good consistency, good finish, and the packaging is kind of cute!
Jamie H.
Hesperia, CA
This is a good product. At first, I thought I wouldn't like the application but I ended up getting used to it and now I catch myself always gravitating towards it. Good coverage and looks great over fine lines or wrinkles (who doesn't love that!?) lol.
Halle G.
Does this concealer and foundation from the Nude Wear collection only come in 2 colors?? cause every time i go to look, theres only two colors. i own the foundation, brush, and concealer
Ashlee C.
Does this work well? Is it a good spot coverage for blemishes and dark under eyes?