Physicians Formula® Nude Wear™ Glowing Nude Bronzer 6421 Light 0.24 oz. with Bonus Touch of Glow 0.14 oz. Box

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Enhance skin's natural glow! 100% Nude Glow Pigments deliver a skin-glowing finish. These special translucent pigments appear virtually invisible, allowing skin's natural radiance and color to shine through. Airy formulas are infused with a natural extract that allows skin to breathe, as if completely "in the nude"! see more...

Amber L.
Avon, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physicians Formula has always been a favorite of mine! This nude bronzer is awesome for my light to fair skin as it doesn't look too dark. On top of that, you can expect the usual amazing formula from this company that is super blend able and doesn't have any irritants
Amanda H.
Cheshire, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously love their packaging. I swear their stuff is the cutest I've seen and on top of it, it works beautifully. I love physicians formula as a company and the quality of this is amazing. I make sure I never run out and they constantly have buy one get one 50% off which is always nice.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS OLD BUT GOOD PRODUCT!! it is such a beautiful bronzer i love this for the natural days when i'm just at home or the the days i was a slight contour ! beautiful and not too pricy
Deanna C.
Felton, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
So pretty this is amazing product that is pigmented.. maybe could try a more matted shade instead of all shimmers! It easy to use and i really do like it!
Jackie R.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their products. Great quality department store type products found at a drugstore. All of their products are easy to use and this is a great set.
Eve K.
Dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
very nice very sheer goes on face very easy i love use it it my first time useing it and would but it again better brush to apply
Mariah T.
Pueblo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got it at a great price but I just didn't like it it did nothing for me the formula was chalky and the pigment was lacking
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was okay. The highlight powder was nice but the other stuff werent that great. It was expensive for drugstore.
Annie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product! It worked really well for me and it blended well into my skin!
Liz G.
I was so so disappointed with this bronzer. I chose it because it was one of the 'greener' drugstore options and in the past I liked products from this brand. The packaging was also beautiful. What a flop! After around 2 weeks it was already showing the bottom. For $20 something dollars Canadian, one would expect it to last longer than a few weeks. Aside from that, it was so sheer that it barely showed on my skin regardless of the fact that I am so fair. Waste of money!