BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Perfect palette of blushing shades brighten and enhance skin tone while adding a touch of naturally radiant color. Look Flawless Without Looking Made Up! Perfecting formulas deliver a Beautiful Bare Skin Effect & Skin-Glowing Finish. Airy formulas are infused with a natural extract that allows skin to breathe, as if compltely "in the nude". 100% Perfecting Nude Pigments allow skin's natural radiance to shine through. Mirror and brush included.

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Nylon-12, Synthetic Wax, Water, Lauroyl Lysine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Lactic Acid, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Talc, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 30, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake

Mollie A.
pelham
Review for: Light more...
I love this product for a light bronzer and highlighter. There isn’t any sun protection in this particular one. It stays on well. It depends on if you are looking for a softer or darker look. This is good for an in between.
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Light more...
If you love highlight and like the look of napoleon ice cream on your cheek this is perfect for you it’s very subtle if you get your tone but it’s also a natural shimmer long lasting on your face and in your makeup up bag Physicians Formula Nude Wear™ Glowing Nude Blush
Megan G.
Middle River, MD
I really like the highlighter and blush from this palette however the bronzer is a bit too dark for my skin tone. The slanted brush included is not vet useful as it is difficult to maneuver around the palette.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I like the shimmer and pigmentation in this. It's not too much or too little and the highlighter really makes my cheeks shine. It's pretty on the face and the colors blend well together. I like and dislike the packaging at the same time; it's pink and girly, but I don't like how it opens and I don't like that the outside is fabric instead of a regular case. There's fallout from the powder when using the brush that comes with it and the product does not last long at all; It's something you'll have to reapply throughout the day. It's good for a beginner or even a young girl who's just getting into makeup, but definitely not for the busy woman who doesn't have the time to mess with a product that won't last throughout the day.
Brenette B.
Austin, TX
This is everything I want for a highlighter. You can wear it a subtle highlight or build it up to make it really pop. I sometimes will even use the highlighter to higlight5my brow bone or inner eye corners. I normally mix the highlight and powder together because the highlighter just by itself is a little too light for me. Other than that I really love this product. Even the packaging is cute. I recently just bought another one and I don't even want to touch it. I just want to admire it. But if you are looking for a good drug store highlighter, I highly recommend this one.
Betzy K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Medium more...
I “stole” this product from my mother just because it looked pretty but omg, I totally fell in love with it. It is shimmery and beautiful. I love to apply a little bit on my cheeks to give them more life. Totally recommend it.
Liz G.
Review for: Light Bronzer more...
I AM LIVIIIINGGG for this! Here's a small swatch, ONE PASS, it's rich and creamy, would DEF recommend. The price is so affordable! I had heard good reviews on this product and was very hesitant at first because of the color choices and my darker skin tone but once I tried it out I was LIVING for each and every color, I def. recommend!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I love to use the yellowish shade in this to set my undereye its not to bright but helps lighten up that area. It doesn't make my concealer look cakey and makes it last all day. I am the bottom left shade sometimes as a blush and I looks really cute on my fair skin. I don't really ever use the other two shades but this is really handy to have and can be used for so many different things and works great.
Kourtney C.
Review for: Light, Light Bronzer more...
These are nice products that offer a few shades to work with. Both the blush and bronzer give a very natural look. They are not the most pigmented or softest powders. The packaging is cute but very bulky.
Elizabeth D.
Inlet, NY
Review for: Other more...
i absolutely love this powder. with or without the liquid foundation it just adds a really pretty natural glow to your skin. i like to use the top left corner as a highlight and the bottom right as a contour. they mix all together and make the perfect skin tone. a lot of the time i prefer to wear it alone.
Jamie B.
Is this a highlight?
Stacy M.
The brush on the back of the packet is big. It will mix the four different sides. Should I buy a different brush or should I mix them all together?
Katelyn V.
Is this too dark for fair complexions?