BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Perfect natural glow in power format with effortless application. Offers radiant glow without looking made up. It is hypoallergenic, fragrance free, paraben free, non comedogenic, dermatologist approved. see more...

Elizabeth D.
Inlet, NY
Review for: Other
i absolutely love this powder. with or without the liquid foundation it just adds a really pretty natural glow to your skin. i like to use the top left corner as a highlight and the bottom right as a contour. they mix all together and make the perfect skin tone. a lot of the time i prefer to wear it alone.
Megan G.
Middle River
I really like the highlighter and blush from this palette however the bronzer is a bit too dark for my skin tone. The slanted brush included is not vet useful as it is difficult to maneuver around the palette.
Mary T.
I have both the bronzer and the blush. This is a very light bronzer. If you mix all the colors together you get a very light color for Contours. This works well across her forehead as it is not too dark but gives you just the right amount of warmth. The blush is subtle and jyst the right shades of pink. It's paraben-free. Not tested on animals. Packaging is adorable. The case looks like it would be soft but it's not it's a firm I stick. It does come with a mirror. It does come with the brush. This is their nude wear line. This is highly recommended for someone who doesn't want to look like they're wearing a lot of makeup and is going for a natural look.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the shimmer and pigmentation in this. It's not too much or too little and the highlighter really makes my cheeks shine. It's pretty on the face and the colors blend well together. I like and dislike the packaging at the same time; it's pink and girly, but I don't like how it opens and I don't like that the outside is fabric instead of a regular case. There's fallout from the powder when using the brush that comes with it and the product does not last long at all; It's something you'll have to reapply throughout the day. It's good for a beginner or even a young girl who's just getting into makeup, but definitely not for the busy woman who doesn't have the time to mess with a product that won't last throughout the day.
Brenette B.
Austin, TX
This is everything I want for a highlighter. You can wear it a subtle highlight or build it up to make it really pop. I sometimes will even use the highlighter to higlight5my brow bone or inner eye corners. I normally mix the highlight and powder together because the highlighter just by itself is a little too light for me. Other than that I really love this product. Even the packaging is cute. I recently just bought another one and I don't even want to touch it. I just want to admire it. But if you are looking for a good drug store highlighter, I highly recommend this one.
Liz G.
Review for: Light Bronzer
I AM LIVIIIINGGG for this! Here's a small swatch, ONE PASS, it's rich and creamy, would DEF recommend. The price is so affordable! I had heard good reviews on this product and was very hesitant at first because of the color choices and my darker skin tone but once I tried it out I was LIVING for each and every color, I def. recommend!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use the yellowish shade in this to set my undereye its not to bright but helps lighten up that area. It doesn't make my concealer look cakey and makes it last all day. I am the bottom left shade sometimes as a blush and I looks really cute on my fair skin. I don't really ever use the other two shades but this is really handy to have and can be used for so many different things and works great.
Danielle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the Physicians Formula Nude Wear Glowing Nude powder! One of my fav highlighters of all time! Super comparable to high end highlights! I love that it's not super glittery and chunky. Really good in my opinion. Highly recommend.
Kourtney C.
Review for: Light, Light Bronzer
These are nice products that offer a few shades to work with. Both the blush and bronzer give a very natural look. They are not the most pigmented or softest powders. The packaging is cute but very bulky.
DOMINIQUE C.
I had high hopes for this product but it fell short of my expectations. Since it seems more like a pressed powder than a highlighter, I expected better coverage. I don't use this product very often so I was surprised to hit pan as quickly as I did. It's doubtful I would purchase this product again or recommend it to others.
Jamie B.
Is this a highlight?
Stacy M.
The brush on the back of the packet is big. It will mix the four different sides. Should I buy a different brush or should I mix them all together?
Katelyn V.
Is this too dark for fair complexions?