BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Perfect natural glow in power format with effortless application. Offers radiant glow without looking made up. It is hypoallergenic, fragrance free, paraben free, non comedogenic, dermatologist approved. see more...

Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I like the shimmer and pigmentation in this. It's not too much or too little and the highlighter really makes my cheeks shine. It's pretty on the face and the colors blend well together. I like and dislike the packaging at the same time; it's pink and girly, but I don't like how it opens and I don't like that the outside is fabric instead of a regular case. There's fallout from the powder when using the brush that comes with it and the product does not last long at all; It's something you'll have to reapply throughout the day. It's good for a beginner or even a young girl who's just getting into makeup, but definitely not for the busy woman who doesn't have the time to mess with a product that won't last throughout the day.
Patti A.
Patti A.
Kailua, HI
Review for: Bronzer
First of all, the packaging is adorable; that little bow is so girly and cute. I swirl my brush around to mix all four colors (which I've also used as eye shadows) to get a nice soft tan color on my face with a very slight hint of sheen. It's a pretty nice product. Drawback: like many Physicians Formula powder products, it comes with a very glittery overspray. In this case, NUDE WEAR is emblazoned on it in a shimmery silver (!) powder, so that first few uses are, well, unusable (I mean really, a silver bronze?).
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Pomona, CA
I really love this bronzing powder because it looks great when applied and looks very subtle. The packaging is especially well done and looks super cute. However, I thought there were some cons. It took way too many times for the bronzer to finally show up even when I got the darkest shade. I had to apply this 4 times on my cheek until you could see the subtle difference. (So it works best if your skin tone is REALLY light) It just feels too caked on at this point which is the downfall.
Siouxi V.
Siouxi V.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Bronzer
The tone of this bronzer is absolutely beautiful but the glitter is just too much! I enjoy a healthy sheen, sure, but having specks of glitter fall all over my face isn't exactly flattering. So for the $12-$15 price it isn't really worth it when there is so much more options at the drugstore.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Minot, ND
Review for: Medium
This is so underrated! Physicians Formula is just the best drugstore brand ever! I got this palette on a whim and I did not regret anything. My skin is medium beige and this product has been very flattering. I love the finish it gives off, making my skin look radiant and smooth all the time
Kaelee B.
Kaelee B.
Lake Stevens, WA
I like this product and like how it has the different shades. The one con is that the brush isn't very well made, but I use other brushes so I don't mind. I love that it lasts all day and even has a slight sparkle. I would recommend this product.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Louisville, KY
I love this!! I think the package is too cute, but my FAVORITE is using the top left (white) one as a highlighter. It looks amazing...*almost* like Skinfrost by J. Starr. The other colors aren't bad, but I would buy it for the one shade alone.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Love the Physicians Formula Nude Wear Glowing Nude powder! One of my fav highlighters of all time! Super comparable to high end highlights! I love that it's not super glittery and chunky. Really good in my opinion. Highly recommend.
By O.
By O.
So nice color for ever kind of skin, it's a just a little nothing too much color, natural but flawless, I didn't like to use more than bob cream and some contour, but since I discovered this is one of my essentials.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Mcmurray, PA
Review for: Natural
This is definitely better than their other blush options! I liked the pigment and felt like it went on and stayed on pretty easily. If you're looking for no -clogging make up this is a good one!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Is this a highlight?
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
The brush on the back of the packet is big. It will mix the four different sides. Should I buy a different brush or should I mix them all together?
Katelyn V.
Katelyn V.
Is this too dark for fair complexions?