BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Instant Results! in 60 Seconds Instant Plumping Effect Instant Shaping & Contouring Instant Hydrating & Smoothing Younger, Smoother & Fuller Looking Lips with Continued Use! High Color Impact! Long-Lasting Wear! Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Dermatologist Approved Instant Plumping Effect Needle-Free Results Instantly! Fuller, plumper looking lips without painful injections or harsh irritating ingredients in only 60 seconds! Instant and long-term effects with visible and dramatic results. Younger-looking, smoother lips over time. 3x Effect Instant Effect! Lips appear fuller in 60 seconds Instant Effect! Redefines Lip Shape & Contour Instantly Instant Effect! Hydrates & Smoothes Lips Instantly Our Secret Cocktail Recipe Unique, high-tech cocktail of non-irritating ingredients instantly transforms lip s appearance, contour, size see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kasey R.
Chesapeake, VA
I used this as a chapstick and was curious about the plumping effects. It moisturized my lips while making them a little fuller after a week. No stinging just goes on lips like a chapstick.
Divina L.
I tried this lipstick hoping it would give me plump limps, but all it really did was sting my lips without seeing any results.
Imilda K.
Sterling, VA
Idk i hope it works for me because it semms a quite good product and i really like beauty products like this so...
Alison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this lipstick! It has great coverage and long lasting wear. Does not tingle or hurt at all. I like the design of the tube and how easy it is to apply. I would definitely recommend this product. Especially for its quality and value!
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
it's great to have this affordable palette for color correcting. It's a great way to try the technique and even if this product doesnt work for you, you can test the technique and decide whether or not to invest in a more expensive product. This fits my needs well - dry skin, undereye circles, some redness in specific areas. I have fair skin and there is only one shade I can't use at all, and four of them I use often, one I use sometimes. I suspect this palette can be useful for most skin tones as long as you have a similar expectation. NYX does it again!!
Kyla S.
This gives the lips a nice nude color and it softens your lips as you use it . This can be used as a treatment for you lips too . These come in many different colors .
Jasmine H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lipstick wasn’t exactly for my lips but I can say that it is inexpensive and if you have the right lip texture then a good buy
Fabiola L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
es bueno pero no es lo mejor para mi me gustan mas los labiales en mate y que duran todo el dia en tus labios .
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very surprised how plumb them make them ! And they don't make your lips look funny!
elsa i.
I love this lipstick it is very creamy and i think it gives a kind of matifying finish to my lips it isn't shimmery at all but it is very good. i really like the color it's kind of nudy baby pink. i don't really know how to describe the color but it's so pretty. it really love it.
Rachel T.
What does it mean by needle free?
Lissell A.
LOS PRECIOS SON ACCESIBLES?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work? Does it make a big difference? Does it burn?