BeautyFaceFace MakeupPhysicians Formula
Natural Defense Setting the Tone Finishing Powder SPF 20

Physicians Formula Natural Defense Setting the Tone Finishing Powder SPF 20

by Physicians Formula

WHAT IT IS: A lightweight, breathable, translucent finishing powder that blurs, protects, and perfects with our exclusive complex for a smooth flawless complexion. WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOU: This miracle blurring formula, features our 360° Total Defense Complex to defend against harmful sunrays (SPF), blue light (RPF™), and pollution (PPF™) help to reduce signs of aging while minimizing the appearance of pores, fine lines, and imperfections. KEY INGREDIENTS: SPF 20 - Sun Defense, RPF™ - Blue Light Defense (Radiation Protection Filter) & PPF™ - Pollution Defense (Pollution Protection Filter).

Is this a good product to buy ?
Start your review of Physicians Formula Natural Defense Setting the Tone Finishing Powder SPF 20!
Tricia C.
Timnath, CO
Physicians Formula Natural Defense Setting the Tone Finishing Powder SPF 20 uploaded by Tricia C.
Review for: Fair
I received this in my vox box to try out and I love it. It is such a fine milled powder and feels like butter on the skin. I love that they come with different shades. So accommodating for every skin tone. Love that’s it’s compact and easy to put on wherever I am.
Leah B.
Fulton, MS
Physicians Formula Natural Defense Setting the Tone Finishing Powder SPF 20 uploaded by Leah B.
Review for: Fair
Love a finishing powder! This powder just brings your entire look together! Smooths out any hard lines and just makes your makeup look flawless!
Victoria D.
Bensenville, IL
Physicians Formula Natural Defense Setting the Tone Finishing Powder SPF 20 uploaded by Victoria D.
Review for: Fair
I like that this finishing powder has SPF in it and also comes with a soft brush to apply the makeup with. I did not like that it left streak marks from the brush and didn’t seem to blend well, just kind of sat there dusty looking.
Lisseth G.
Spring Valley, NY
Physicians Formula Natural Defense Setting the Tone Finishing Powder SPF 20 uploaded by Lisseth G.
Review for: Fair
The best products, I am recommended because is smell good and when you touching is very good
Jes K.
Mount Joy, PA
Physicians Formula Natural Defense Setting the Tone Finishing Powder SPF 20 uploaded by Jes K.
Review for: Fair
I received this product complimentary free from @influenster @physicians_formula  I love how this feels on my face it feels lightweight on my face and skin. It feels and looks natural on my face and skin. I love how it smells. The finishing powder feels so soft and it goes on my skin so smoothly. #physiciansformula #ThisIsMyNaturalDefense #contest #complimentary Physicians Formula Natural Defense Finishing Powder - Light - 1 fl oz
Aspin B.
Jacksonville, FL
Physicians Formula Natural Defense Setting the Tone Finishing Powder SPF 20 uploaded by Aspin B.
Review for: Fair
love that all physicians formula has spf and finishing power was very easy to blend and smells great definitely recommend
juliana V.
Physicians Formula Natural Defense Setting the Tone Finishing Powder SPF 20 uploaded by juliana V.
Review for: Fair
I absolutely love this finishing Powder, it looks amazing on the skin. The thing that I love the most is how natural it looks!!
LEQUETA P.
Review for: Medium
This powder is a must have in your make-up bag. I love it . It goes on so smooth,does not cake up and at the end of the night comes off easily.You need this for a flawless look.
ANGE M.
Bismarck, ND
Physicians Formula Natural Defense Setting the Tone Finishing Powder SPF 20 uploaded by ANGE M.
Review for: Fair
perfect to even out skin tone, it is light and the perfect color !! also contain sunscreen
Amadis B.
Grand Prairie, TX
Physicians Formula Natural Defense Setting the Tone Finishing Powder SPF 20 uploaded by Amadis B.
Review for: Fair
Physicians Formula Natural Defense Setting the Tone Finishing Powder SPF 20 I love the coverage of this powder it feels quite light, they have many shades and that is fantastic, the packaging I liked it brings a mirror with it and it is really worth the purchase
Ask a question to the Influenster community...