Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Matte Monoi Butter Bronzer - Matte Bronzer - 038oz

What it is: An ultra-luxurious, water-resistant matte bronzer infused with Monoi and Murumuru Butter to deliver a long-lasting, matte, Tahitian sun-kissed look! Incredibly creamy and soft texture combines the best features of a powder and cream bronzer to deliver an airbrushed matte finish unlike any other. Why it?s good for you: Infused with a powerful blend of exotic Tahitian Monoi Butter, Murumuru Butter, Cupua?u Butter, and Tucuma Butter. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition, and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft. Color: Shade 1.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Matte Monoi Butter Bronzer - Matte Bronzer - 0.38oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ponte Vedra, FL
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Matte Monoi Butter Bronzer - Matte Bronzer - 0.38oz uploaded by Sarah L.
I’m obsessed and the formula is almost as good as the original which is one of my favorites. But they messed up the smell so badly. I’m sorry Physicians Formula I love y’all but the scent makes me nauseous but I still use it because I like how it applies. It seems harder to build up but the coverage is so smooth and even and a good tone. Not too orange not too grey. If they change the scent to the beautiful original I would have put 10 stars. I hope they make it just a tad more pigmented.
Springfield, MO
I have been a dedicated Too Faced matte bronzer lover for several years, but I got this as a gift with purchase from Ulta. So I decided to give it a try. I am very fair and very ginger, so a nice matte bronzer is perfect for contour on me. It’s very soft and has a pleasant smell. Very nice blend. Would recommend as a decent dupe for the Too Faced chocolate matte bronzer.

Looking for your answer?