Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter BronzerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #1 in Bronzer

Ultra-luxurious bronzer, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow! Incredibly creamy and soft texture combines the best features of a powder and cream bronzer, to deliver a lit-from-within tropical glow unlike any other.

Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft. Ultra-rich bronzer formula instantly melts into skin, sealing-in moisture to deliver instant and lasting hydration. Features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone and deliver a gorgeous bronze finish.

Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon.

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• Does this bronzer cling onto dry patches?8 Answers
  • Is this really worth the money? Kathleen swears by it but...53 Answers
  • I’m almost out of nyc sunny and I keep hearing about this...5 Answers
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer
  • "this bronzer has been one of the best purchases i've made in the last 6 months. the formula is buttery, smooth, blendable, and it smells amazing. the shade bronzer doesn't look streaky or dark on me despite my fair skin and it really warms me up. i am knocking down points for the price and packaging, though. the price is alot for a drugstore product and the packaging is super bulky and i'm worried that the bronzer would break during travel. " in 719 reviews
  • "i really enjoy using this product but the only down fall to it is that it’s not very pigmented in my opinion. i have to use a lot before i can really tell a difference. it’s very very soft, creamy & the smell is delicious but it’s just not that pigmented at all. i absolutely love pf makeup. i use their mineral wear face powder daily & have for years." in 591 reviews
  • "this product goes on so smooth. however the color is not super rich. this is definitely more of a glow rather than a bronze. it’s a matte finish. i️t smells like a beach vacation though and that definitely makes i️t more luxurious to put on!" in 539 reviews
Hannah P.
Toledo
Review for: Other more...
BEST. BRONZER. EVER. To start out my review, Id like to state I have combination skin. My cheeks being extremely dry and flakey, with bumps and texture all over my skin. I sometimes also have eczema flare ups. FOR THE REVIEW, this is the best bronzer I have ever used. It’s very pigmented, but it’s not too pigmented, so you can still build it up to the amount you want. It glides on like a dream. Whether I use it on top of powder or on top of wet foundation, it is so blendable and places right where I want it. Normally, bronzers make my skin somewhat dry and can emphasize my flakeyness or bumps, but this bronzer is...dare I say...moisturizing? It makes my skin look better than any other part of my face that’s without it. THE SMELL IS HEAVENLY! Smells of coconuts and it’s a very pleasant scent. However, this might not work for you if you don’t like scented products. The shade range is nice. They could use some cooler undertones, but as a pale girl, I’m fine with the lightest shade. The packaging is to die for! Very cute and it’s awsome they include a mirror. The only thing I don’t understand is they add this little sponge applicator with it. Thoughtful, but it’s useless and good for the trash. Stick with a brush! If you are debating on buying this, DO IT! I’ve never been happier with a purchase in my life!
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I don't know what took me so long to try this.. I've been hearing great things about it for a while but I continued to overlook it... BIG mistake! I'm very fair skinned and I use Bronzer for contours but it's very difficult to find one that is just right. It must be matte, very blendable, light enough to look natural on my fair Complexion, and does not leave an orange or muddy looking finish. I can't tell you how many different brands I've been through and have never found one that wasn't just a tad too dark no matter how much I blended it out or it would have that orange undertone. I came across this at A VERY nice price on an online sale and decided what the heck.. Can't be any worse than the rest. What I didn't know is that impulse buy solved my Contouring problems completely! My use dropped the 1st time I applied it. My only is it so soft and buttery that it drinks into my skin and only takes seconds to blend it out perfectly but the color was perfect. A nice light natural looking color that is buildable so one I blend out my first application, I usually do a second one and that leaves me with the best looking contour of my 38yrs. Oh, and did I mention that I'm obsessed with all things scented coconut! That was a huge bonus. Will never purchase any other Bronzer besides this from this day forward
Amy R.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Sunkissed Bronzer more...
Butter. They named this bronzer perfectly because it glides on like pure, smooth, creamy, delicious butter. I got the lighter shade (as a dupe for Hoola Lite) and while it's still a little on the orange side for my fair complexion, with a light hand, I can make magic happen with this baby. I've used it on bare skin, liquid foundation, setting powder; it doesn't matter the surface, it still blends like a dream. It's a large amount for a much more affordable price than higher end bronzers and the quality holds up fine in comparison to them. Plus, it smells like a tropical vacation! I've literally had people around me say, "Something smells so good! Like coconuts!" My response is, "Thanks! It's my face!!!" The packaging is cute and beachy and it comes with a thinner brush that stores nicely under the pan of product, but I have not used that. It seems like it would be nice to really chisel out your cheek bones or contour the nose, but I use this with a large fluffy brush just to bring a little dimension back to my face.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
This by far is my favorite bronzer on the market! I love the packaging (has nice mirror) along with a small brush that is stored inside the compact (how cool?!) and it's an affordable($12-15) drugstore(also at Ulta) price! I am a girl that loves to pack on the bronzer for that perfect sun-kissed glow and this product literally applies so smooth (like Butter, lol). On top of that, it smells like a tropical vacation every time you open it! I did my friends makeup a few weeks ago for an event and used this bronzer and she told me she got many compliments on how glowy and fresh her skin looked! She came back to me after and asked me if I contoured her face (which I didn't, just used the bronzer) because she was told that her "contour was on fleek" (lol)! After that event, she went out and bought her own Butter Bronzer the next day and now she's obsessed too! The only not so great about it is that sadly there is not a wide color rage. They now have four shades, which is more than they had in the past, but if you are deep/very deep I don't think you'll love this product. Hopefully they come out with one shade darker soon! Other than that, I would recommend this and have recommended this to so many people.
Theresa M.
Review for: Sunkissed Bronzer more...
I recently went back to this bronzer after using a high-end bronzer for a couple of years and realizing that this bronzer is just as good as that one if not better. This product is very buttery, easy to blend into the skin. If you choose sun kissed: it's a nice light bronze color. I have purchased the deeper tone and it was too deep for me borderline orangie--- a lot of people ask if it's muddy in color or if it's orangey oompa and I have to say the Sunkissed color is not like that at all the Sunkissed color is a true bronze color that you can build up by blending gradually.
I love that this has some flecs of shimmer but it's not glittery and it's not fake or cheap looking at all it looks like a high-end formula and it feels like a high-end formula!
I haven't even got to the best part which is how it smells: it smells like a beachy almost a coconut smell: it's very light and unique it's not like anything else I can compare it to fragrance wise It is its own fragrance. When I smell that fragrance I know that's the butter bronzer fragrance it's that unique!
If you have never purchased a bronzer before this is a really good one to start with because of the formula. Sometimes when you get foundation that's a little bit lighter than you expected.. using bronzer is a great way to warm up the color in betwen shades.
Michelle G.
This is a great drugstore bronzer. The hype is definitely real. I would give this 5 stars but it honestly has a pretty heavy price tag in my opinion. The upside is that it goes on very smoothly—no patchiness— and you can really build up how bronzed you would like to apear. At first, I wasn’t 100% impressed but then I realized how much I loved how buildable it is. It doesn’t have such a high pigmentation that you ruin your look if you accidentally go in with a heavy hand. It goes on soft and light and then you work with the product from there. Also, most famously, it has tropical coconut type scent that is just great. If you’re not a fan of scented makeup products or have a particular skin sensitivity to scented products, then you may want to pass on this. However, the scent really doesn’t linger so if you can get through it, it’s definitely worth it. It has a nice little mirror in the compact so I do appreciate that. Last thing, the applicator is comes with, as with most drugstore products is absolutely useless so I would recommend tossing it and just using a fluffy brush. It’s a solid bronzer and definitely worth a try.
Lauren J.
Review for: Deep Bronzer more...
The first thing you'll notice when you open this up is the scent. A lot of people say it reminds them of a tropical beach vacation with coconuts, but it just smells like a fruity sunblock to me. This, of course, doesnt bother me. The only scents that really bother me are chemical-y scents.The feel of this definitely lives up to its name. It's extremely buttery and it goes on so smooth! It almost makes me want to ditch my brush and use my fingers to apply this!When actually applying this, it goes on a lot lighter than you'll expect. This might be because I come from exclusively bronzing with Hoola, and occasionally using a Bourjois bronzer. It takes a few swipes to get my desired color, but it definitely works!Since this goes on so light, I would not recommend it for contouring. You can use it for very light contouring, just to add a little depth, but definitely not for emphasizing your cheekbones. I did try to keep building up the color, but it took more than 2 minutes, so I just gave up.
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Other more...
I know that there is a lot of hype around this product, but ladies and gentleman, the hype is real.
I have the shade "Bronzer".
First, lets start with the most obvious, this smells like a tropical vacation. I can't exactly pinpoint the scent because I am terrible at describe odor, but this smells AMAZING. I love being able to smell it on my face few hours after having applied my make up.
Second, this shade is a wonderful match for me. I like my bronzer to be only about a shade or two darker than me and this is just that. I like it because I like to put bronzer almost everywhere on my face and with darker ones I can look crazy. This one is such a wonderful shade that makes my make up look flawless.
Finally, the texture. This bronzer is so easy to blend. It can have a lot of kick up if you do too hard with your brush (as I tend to do) but that's not an issue for me when I see how beautifully blended and natural it looks on my face.
I will most definitely repurchase this if I ever run out.
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, Ca
This is one of my TOP bronzers of all time. First of all, I have never smelled a bronzer smell like anything, let alone COCONUT like this. It is amazing how good it smells. First time I bought it, I ran around my house shoving it in people's faces making them smell it. It is very buttery and leaves the most gorgeous bronze kiss to your cheeks. I also use it to go over my contour to give my fave that yummy coconut smelling, buttery bronze shimmer to it. There are a few shades ranging from light to medium to dark depending on your skin tone and desire to look deep bronzed. Its affordably priced compared to high end bronzers. Overall, this is just a great product and easy on the wallet-$14.95 and you can find it at any drugstore.
Megan B.
Palm coast , FL
This bronzer is my go-to drug store bronzer!! I was a little hesitant to purchase just because I thought I might be disappointed as I haven't had much luck with physicians formula before, but I decided to go for it after seeing one of my favorite youtubers (kathleenlights) rave about it. And this bronzer did not disappoint! It's super buttery and blends beautifully into the skin for a natural, warm glow and for only $8 it's a steal!! You can find this at pretty much any drugstore; CVS, Walmart, Target, Ulta, etc. but I believe I found it cheapest at Walmart & CVS. Whenever I wear this bronzer I get compliments and I have gotten three others to try out this product who are now daily users and fell in love with this product just like me. The only reason I give 4 instead of 5 stars is because it sometimes looks a little orangey if I apply too much. But this product is beautiful and my #1 recommendation for anyone looking for a new bronzer on a budget!
Emily S.
Stony Brook, NY
I've heard this has a creamy consistency, so what is the best kind of brush/sponge to use to apply this?
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this really worth the money? Kathleen swears by it but then not a lot of people say it's as great as she says it is. I don't want to waste my money if it isn't worth it.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this have any shimmer to it? What's the finish (matte, glittery, satin, etc)?
Monica M.
I have been looking for a new bronzer. I have been using my NYX matte bronzer and have not tried anything new. Is this bronzer good on the skin? Also is it chalky?
Paige W.
Does this irritate sensitive skin because it has a fragrance?