Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer

Ultra-luxurious bronzer, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow! Incredibly creamy and soft texture combines the best features of a powder and cream bronzer, to deliver a lit-from-within tropical glow unlike any other.

Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft. Ultra-rich bronzer formula instantly melts into skin, sealing-in moisture to deliver instant and lasting hydration. Features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone and deliver a gorgeous bronze finish.

Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon.

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

Which shade is your favorite from this line?
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer Is this a good bronzer? I’m yet to try it 🥰
I really want to try this bronzer out, do you guys recommend?
Start your review of Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer!
Product Highlights
“... amazing. the shade bronzer doesn't look streaky or dark on me despite my fair skin and it really warms me up. i am knocking down points for the price and packaging, though. the price is alot for a drugstore product and the packaging is super bulky and i'm worried that the bronzer would break during travel. ” in 719 reviews
“...use a lot before i can really tell a difference. it’s very very soft, creamy & the smell is delicious but it’s just not that pigmented at all. i absolutely love pf makeup. i use their mineral wear face powder daily & have for years.” in 591 reviews
“...super rich. this is definitely more of a glow rather than a bronze. it’s a matte finish. i️t smells like a beach vacation though and that definitely makes i️t more luxurious to put on!” in 539 reviews
Boise, ID
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Bronzer
I love this thing! It's the PERFECT bronzer! If you are extremely pale like me, you will LOVE THIS. I wouldn't say it's good for contouring, just because it does have a slight sun kissed glow. But becuase of that, it makes a perfect warm sun kissed bronzer. It makes me look like I'm not actually dead for once lol. It also lasts for HOURS. I can even wear it without foundation and STILL have it look good. I also adore the smell, so that's another huge bonus. I would also go as far to say that it's a perfect dupe for the tarte Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer in park avenue princess. I have both and I even posted a picture to compare! Definitely buy this if you want a nice sun kissed bronzy look! And if you don't wanna splurge on Tarte 😍 (PS. The tarte one is on the right, the butter bronzer is on the left.)
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Physician's Formula, Inc., Butter Bronzer, Bronzer, 0.38 oz(pack of 1)
Ok so full disclosure I am pretty new to makeup (no makeup in high school... only tinted chapstick and drugstore mascara until 25/26..I'm 28) and this is the second time in my life I have purchased a bronzer period. That said oh. My. God. If I had more money I would only shop physicians formula if only for the beachy coconut smell! Just opening the container makes me so giddy. The tone of this bronzer is perfect for my skintone. I have fairly neutral to slightly warm skin tone most of the time. This shade is well pigmented and makes a clear difference in how tan & contoured my face looks, adds color to my face when I havent spent much time outside but it is SUBTLE. It blends very well and matches my skin tone well. I notice other girls with bronzer on that is several shades too dark or not blended well- I feel like this bronzer is sort of impossible to screw up. Packaging is nice and comes with an applicator (I dont use it though] and mirror!
Bel Air, MD
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sunkissed Bronzer
What a beautiful bronzer. Dont ask me why I am recently just trying this. The packaging is super cute and it comes with a mirror and a sponge applicator. The smell is absolutely out of this world!! There is a slight shimmer to this bronzer which I personally love!! It leaves your skin beautifully bronzed, and is definitely buildable. It's such a creamy and comfortable formula. No wonder why everyone raves about this bronzer!! Its Awesome!!
Homestead, FL
Review for: Sunkissed Bronzer
One of my holy grail products! I use this pretty much everyday. I have hit pan on mine and need to repurchase. The smell is amazing. If you like coconut, you will love the way this smells. It literally makes me feel like I'm at the beach. The smell is not too overpowering to where you will smell it all day on your face. It's only when you open it. The color goes on beautifully. It adds a little glow. I feel like it does not accentuate my texture which is a good thing and you get a TON of product. I have using mine like crazy for well over a year and I still have so much product left! I also use it on my eyes when I don't want to do a full on eye look and it is perfect. You can sometimes snag a sale at Ulta for BOGO 50%
Soldotna, AK
Review for: Physician's Formula, Inc., Butter Bronzer, Light Bronzer, 0.38 oz(pack of 3)
I was very surprised with this bronzer to be honest. I wasn't expecting to have such good quality from a drug store brand. I have a couple other bronzers from Fenty Beauty and iT cosmetics, but neither were quite up there with this. Not only is this product price affordable, but it has great quality. It stays true to color and it doesn't look muddy when you blend it in to your skin. I like wearing bronzer every once in a while, but I don't want it to look like I'm wearing bronzer. When you put this on, it does just that. It warms up the face without looking like you have make up on. Plus, it smells like coconut which is so scrumptuous. I highly recommend this product for those thinking of getting it.
After hearing about and reading so many great reviews about this product, I had to try it. And all I can say is, I’m not disappointed that my wallet is a little lighter than before. This product gives the most perfect sun-kissed color to my face. It does have a little shimmer in it, but it is so subtle that it won’t take away or replace your highlighter if you use it. I always apply this product on top of a cooler bronzer to add a more bronzy glow - it’s the perfect way to end my contouring/bronzing routine. AND it smells like coconuts on a tropical island - can’t beat opening up this product every morning smelling like the tropics when it’s snowing and frigid outside!
Kensington , MD
There is a reason everyone loves this! Because its amazing!! so smooth, so blendable , the tone is perfect it looks good on everyone and you can build it up dark or use it light, you can contour, you can bronze, you can use as eye shadow this is just the it product.  Its creamy but blends perfectly like a powder and the smell you will feel like you are on a tropical vacation! There is a couple off different shades but I like the classic one and its just perfection.  I can go over any powder, any foundation and it always blends beautifully its easy and always looks good.  You can also use with so many different brushed and it will still look good,  its just a must have.
Commerce City, CO
Purchased at: Target
I wanted to love this! I normally use Han cosmetics Malibu bronzer but found this in Target (for cheaper) so thought I’d give it a shot. It definitely looks good on the cheeks & nose. But as far as applying it all over your face goes- if you have any fine lines or under eye bags, it makes them stand out more. Which is weird because I use Han cosmetics bronzer all over my face and I always get so many compliments on how great my skin looks & how refreshed my face appears. Which is huge when you’re my age (37). So I will continue to use this to highlight my cheekbones but will not apply near the eye area. Just my personal experience with this product.
Charlotte
Physicians Formula never disappoints. This bronzer is my all-time go to for its buttery application, scent, and undertone. I'm very fair, so bronzers are often too warm and make me look too orange and dirty, but this shade works really well for me. The included applicator makes no sense for bronzer, so I use a bronzing brush. It's pigmented, so a little goes a long way. The mirror is nice, and the packaging feels sturdy. I have to say though... The scent is by far the best part. It smells like a mixture of a really nice sunscreen and a yummy cake. It smells delicious, but that doesn't linger and make me nauseous like some scents.
Cumberland, MD
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer uploaded by Savannah H.
Review for: Sunkissed Bronzer, Physician's Formula, Inc., Butter Bronzer, Bronzer, 0.38 oz(pack of 1)
Omg if you have never tried this, run to your local drugstore NOW! The smell of this product is extremely good. Like it smells so dang good you will wanna eat it! But don’t do that lol! The scent is not the only good thing about this bronzer, the formula is buttery goodness. It blends like a charm, no fall out whatsoever! Works just as great as the Benefit Hoola bronzer! The price is... insane for how great of a product this is. Drugstore price for a high end product! I’m only sad that I didn’t buy it sooner. Go buy it now! I promise you will not be disappointed! The photo makes it look extremely shimmery but it isn’t at all!

1592 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 days ago
jelena A. • 3 days ago
Love it. Def favorite drug store brand
Romeoville, IL
a month ago
Shawna M. • a month ago
Bobbi Brown golden light 1!!! It’s expensive but soooo worth it. And my favorite contour of all time is the wet n wild dulce de leche! It’s *chefs kiss*