BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #19 in Blush

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? ...4 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Shaista Y.
    melbourne
    Review for: Rosy Pink more...
    My cousin used to use this blush and she recommended me to use too. I bought one and found it just perfect blends easily doesn’t stay harsh at all it’s buildable. 100% will buy again.😍😘
    M A.
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    love this blush because it fits very well with my skin tone and is easily complemented with illuminators and bronzers. It is a very unique color and I always buy it at a very good price and I get it easily at any makeup store.
    natali s.
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I like the Blush and the smell is so good but i think that the color it is not for me because i have to put a lot of product and i don't really see that in my face
    Megan B.
    I have this in the plum shade. It has the awesome muru muru scent that I love. My only complaint is that it could be a little more pigmented, however it still gives cheeks a very natural glow, and is a higher cost for a drugstore blush, however still tens of dollars less than Sephora blushes.
    Nicole C.
    Mt, NL
    I was eager to try this blush because I love the bronzer so much and it definitely did not disappoint. I love the colours that they have so far and they have the same pigmentation and blendability as the butter bronzer. I still love the smell. It's like a tropical paradise :)
    Becky L.
    Wasn't a fan of this product. As a blush topper it's ok - it has a nice shimmer and a creamy formula. But other than the shine, it doesn't add much color. I've been using it on top of a Blush. Wouldn't recommend.
    Sarah R.
    Longueuil, Québec
    Since I got this butter blush, I'm literatly addicted to it. I am wearing it every single day lol + It look so good with the butter bronzer !! I would really recommend it
    Andrea B.
    I LOVE this blush!!! It's shimmery, easy to apply (with the included applicator or with a brush), and it smells like heaven!
    Raíssa A.
    Review for: Rosy Pink more...
    Tô a louca dos blush então já quero vários são maravilhosos é muito bom pra fazer contorno e quero testar logo
    Chloe N.
    Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    I love love love this! The packaging is super pretty, the colour is as well, as well as being pigmented and easy to apply. The powder itself is very buttery.
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Olivia D.
    ottawa
    Where can I get this product?
    Josie C.
    Delhi, ON
    Physicians formula butter bronzer and blush... yay or nay? Opinions :) all welcome! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter BlushPhysicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer
    Natasha T.
    Brampton, ON
    How well do these shades work on fair skin?