BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #19 in Blush

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? ...4 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Katrina K.
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I hate blushes... but let me tell you... First off it smells like COCONUT! It applies and blends like butter, and the colour stays true to what you see in the packaging, it doesn't go bright red or pink like some other blushes do. I got the one I currently have at a show but I will definitely buy another shade when this one empties out.
    Blake O.
    Ottawa, ON
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I love this blush, it's perfect for everyday wear. It's not super pigmented, which I actually really love because I don't have to worry about applying too much - you can really build up the colour. I have very pale, cool toned skin and I love the Plum Rose colour. It gives a beauty glow and I always come back to this blush!
    Genevieve W.
    Mackenzie , WY
    I have the plum rose colour. Not a tonne of pigment but I'm not a huge blush person so I like the very subtleness of it. The smell is the best part of course, like a tropical paradise. The powder is very soft and easy to blend, just gives a nice glow.
    Sarah S.
    Windsor , CA
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I've used this product before. I don't personally own it, it was a friend's blush. Personally, they need to come out with a better line of blush shades because the two that they currently have are very subtle and kind of hard to see. The colour pay off isn't the best, therefor it takes more effort to get it to appear on the cheeks. They need to expand on this and add new colours to their line.
    Ashley S.
    St, ON
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I am obsessed with how good this blush smells. I would probably buy it again for that reason alone. I find you really have to layer the product, so it's great if you're looking for something subtle. If you like a more dramatic blush you'll have to do a little layering, but it's smooth and the colour is lovely,
    Katherine D.
    Windsor, ON
    Absolutely my go-to favourite blush ever! It's buildable, but for a natural look, only one swipe is needed. Pigmented as hell! And lasts all day too! PF has done it again. I recommend this to EVERYONE!
    Elaine M.
    I really like this blush.  I have it in plum rose and i think it is quite pigmented.  It smells just like the bronzer (coconut and summer) and it is just so cute.  There is a bit of shimmer to it, but it looks very nice and not like big chunks of sparkles.
    Aaren G.
    Pickering , ON
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    Love it! Lasts a solid 6-8 hours and smells amazing! Sheer glowy coverage that goes on easily and builds nicely. 10/10!
    The colour doesn't shift or change during the day and I've already recommended this to others!
    Ronni-Lynn ☘.
    Edmonton , AB
    Review for: Other more...
    I love the scent and the buttery formula on this blush! It's buildable and and creamy. The price point is amazing! The quality is great! And the best part it's now being sold in my local drug store!!!! I would recommend physicians formula to any and all skin types.
    Kate A.
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I am OBSESSED! Started using the Butter Bronzer and fell in love so I gave the blush a go and it didn't let me down. This colour is perfect for lighter skin tones and gives a very natural look! I would and will definitely buy this again! They also smell amazing.
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Olivia D.
    ottawa
    Where can I get this product?
    Josie C.
    Delhi, ON
    Physicians formula butter bronzer and blush... yay or nay? Opinions :) all welcome! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter BlushPhysicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer
    Natasha T.
    Brampton, ON
    How well do these shades work on fair skin?