BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #18 in Blush

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? ...4 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Hibah Q.
    Dubai, Dubai
    Review for: Natural Glow, Plum Rose more...
    Physicians Formula never seems to disappoint. Even though their products are on the pricey side for the drugstore, I would recommend trying out their products!. I have both shades of the Butter Blush and so far only tried Natural Glow (highlight). It blends like a dream & gives a soft natural glow on the skin, it can be built up for more of an intense highlight annddd smells just like coconuts...yummy!
    Looking forward to using the blush in Plum Rose.
    Stefany S.
    Trois, QC
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    This blush from physicians formula in the shade "Natural" is really pretty! I'm glad I got this and I always am reaching for this. I know the ingredients in here are good for sensitive skin so it must be fine for normal skin. There is so much pigment on this blush so use a light hand. This blends nicely and the color looks great on my skin. This blush claims to have SPF 30 which is always a great bonus! Definitely feels high end but at drugstore price.
    Marivi S.
    Yonkers , NY
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I'm guilty for buying this blush just for the beautiful packaging, without recommendations nor reviews.

I felt like a winner when I first tried this baby on, you just can't imagine how happy I was. This rose gold blush is cuter than most, blends really well, great color development and doubles as a highlighter. Loved the tropical packaging!

Just buy it already!!!
    Kristen T.
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    Typically I'm not a huge blush fan but I LOVE this blush! I have very dry skin and it doesn't cling to any of my dry patches, it gives a very natural glow. It is very light in pigment but can be built up. I love that I can get a very light application to add just a little colour! So silky and smooth it doesn't streak or patch like most blushes do on my skin!
    Brandi J.
    Uxbridge
    It smells amazing!! I even stop in the drugstore to just smell it. Have to purchase the butter bronzer next.
    Love how it comes with a mirror. Haven't tried the dual sided sponge applicator and don't think I will.
    I have the shade Plum Rose and it's subtle but perfect for my fair/light skintone. I have not watched for how long it lasts though.
    Nicole R.
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I love this blush. It is perfect colour for my fair skin tone. However I think if you had a darker skin tone then this is not the blush for you. Also it is a very forgiving blush and applies evenly. I alway find myself reaching for this blush over my higher end ones and will definitely be buying this again once I run out.
    Katrina K.
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I hate blushes... but let me tell you... First off it smells like COCONUT! It applies and blends like butter, and the colour stays true to what you see in the packaging, it doesn't go bright red or pink like some other blushes do. I got the one I currently have at a show but I will definitely buy another shade when this one empties out.
    Blake O.
    Ottawa, ON
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I love this blush, it's perfect for everyday wear. It's not super pigmented, which I actually really love because I don't have to worry about applying too much - you can really build up the colour. I have very pale, cool toned skin and I love the Plum Rose colour. It gives a beauty glow and I always come back to this blush!
    Genevieve W.
    Mackenzie , WY
    I have the plum rose colour. Not a tonne of pigment but I'm not a huge blush person so I like the very subtleness of it. The smell is the best part of course, like a tropical paradise. The powder is very soft and easy to blend, just gives a nice glow.
    Sarah S.
    Windsor , CA
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I've used this product before. I don't personally own it, it was a friend's blush. Personally, they need to come out with a better line of blush shades because the two that they currently have are very subtle and kind of hard to see. The colour pay off isn't the best, therefor it takes more effort to get it to appear on the cheeks. They need to expand on this and add new colours to their line.
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Olivia D.
    ottawa
    Where can I get this product?
    Josie C.
    Delhi, ON
    Physicians formula butter bronzer and blush... yay or nay? Opinions :) all welcome! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter BlushPhysicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer
    Natasha T.
    Brampton, ON
    How well do these shades work on fair skin?