BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #18 in Blush

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? ...4 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Jenn E.
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I bought this last summer because Kathleen Lights loves it. I have the bronzer so I wanted to pick this up.
    The formula is basically identical to the bronzer (note: I’m not the hugest fan of the bronzer. It’s ok but I don’t love it). I find it goes on sheer but buildable. But if you build it too much it gets patchy and the colour looks a little muddy.
    The colour itself is pretty. With super moisturizer skin and the right foundation base I can make this blush work and it’s pretty.
    The smell however I really don’t like. It smells like artificial coconuts (same as the bronzer). I normally like summer and coconutty smells but this just smells like plastic artificial fake ness. Not my thing.
    The other thing that i don’t like is that I find with enough uses the pan gets hard and you need to scrape off a layer to use the product again (something my bronzer also does).
    Like I said overall with the right combination of products and a good skin day and this blush is pretty, but overall it’s not what I was expecting from the reviews.
    Sharon W.
    Tourond , MB
    Review for: Other more...
    After seeing everyone go crazy for this bronzer I decided to try it out. Now for the Money you pay it does a really good job. Keep in mind this brand I think is overall on the more expensive side, I paid probably $13 dollars for this ( thankfully I found it on sale, from its regular price $20!!)
    The texture of this bronzer is amazing though, it's really smooth and doesn't apply patchy or mix with your foundation and then muddy. And it smells so so good!! It does come with a small applicator which I don't think I'll use but it's cute.
    Probably one my favourite things about this bronzer is the bright packaging . The greens and yellows really make your eyes travel to it first!
    Becca L.
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I like this blush it is creamy and buildable and it smells nice like the butter bronzer. It is matte and the colour is nice it isn't too light or too dark and doesn't easily get to patchy or heavy or cakey
    Saad E.
    Tetouan
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    This product is very wonderful. I hope you send it to me and I want to check it on my YouTube channel and thank you 😘😍😍😍😍 I also hope that people will ask him for a product that is more than wonderful and deserves more than a million stars 😍😍❤
    Clare A.
    Sudbury, ON
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I really like all of the ingredients in this blush. The murumuru butter makes the formula really creamy and smooth and it also fights acne, which is pretty cool! It also smells fantastic. My only problem with this blush is the colour. Plum Rose did not show up on my fair skin. I find this colour to be quite brown. I wear it if I'm doing a look where I don't want a ton of colour in my face. I've only been able to find one other colour at my drugstores and Walmart (Natural Glow) and that colour barely showed up on my skin when I swatched it. There are two other colours on the Physician'a Formula website but I haven't been able to find them anywhere! I may have to order them because the formula really is excellent.
    Balqees M.
    giza
    Review for: Natural Glow, Rosy Pink, Plum Rose, Vintage Rouge more...
    Hello, I love all the
    products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be
    grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
    videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The
    same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.

Sarah W.
    Saskatoon, SK
    I am medium skin tone and I find this blush almost has no pigment show up on my skin (see attached photo). The texture is very buttery but you have to rub quite hard with your brush to get any pay off. I like using this blush on subtle makeup days where all I want is a bit of a natural glow/flush. If you have fair skin I think this blush would work beautifully but for medium to dark skin I don't think it really works as blush.
    Jill H.
    Calgary, AB
    This blush is okay, it would probably work better on a fairer skin tone. The scent kind of smells like suntan lotion which I'm not overly sure of. The application is smoothe, however it is just way too light for my skin tone. Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    Jory Z.
    Nipigon, ON
    This blush is AMAZING. If you have any skin tone darker than "light", then I'm not sure this would act as a blush for you, but it would leave your skin with a lovely glow. It doesn't have very much pigment, per say. But it does have enough for my light skin tone. It gives me a nice peachy glow, and it's even nice layered over a matte blush so it's more "glowy". It also SMELLS. AMAZING. If you don't like a piña colada smell, then you won't like it... but it even makes my skin smell nice. I love it.
    Katt R.
    My new go to summer blush ,, this stuff is great ,, it blends like a dream smells great ,, & Has this beautiful glow from within look to it ,, it isn't a matte blush so if you prefer matte blush only you my not like it,, but if you like a beautiful blush with a bit of shimmer your going to love this ,, like the butter bronzer it does have a bit of a strong scent so if your sensitive to scents beware ,, but it doesn't bother me & you only smell it at first the scent doenst stay long ,, I recommend you give this baddie a try for summer I know you'll adore it like me xoxox
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Olivia D.
    ottawa
    Where can I get this product?
    Josie C.
    Delhi, ON
    Physicians formula butter bronzer and blush... yay or nay? Opinions :) all welcome! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter BlushPhysicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer
    Natasha T.
    Brampton, ON
    How well do these shades work on fair skin?