BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • Does it have same scent with butter bronzer??2 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Maria M.
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    The formulation is awesome. I love the smell. I have a bronzer form this same line and I love it. They work fantastic and for the price you can’t beat that
    Lillian S.
    Bronx, NY
    This blush smells amazing! The formula is great and the pigmentation is also good. The blush stays put and doesn't fade on the skin like some blushes do.
    Sarah S.
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    This wasn't really a blush. It doesn't have enough pigmentation go be a true blue and I'm very fair. I use it more as a blush topper or peachy highlight.
    MK R.
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    I love this blush. This is the best color blush I have and it’s lasted me a long time because it doesn’t take much for me at all to get the look I want.
    Hailey H.
    Smells so good. Applies very nicely and blends well very nice pigment and it has a little shimmer to it so it boosts your highlight a little bit. Love it
    Sarah S.
    Arvada, CO
    This blush is a really pretty light everyday light dusty pink blush. The brush is useless but I love this formula. I'd wait for a good sale to stock up!
    Simina G.
    Taylor, MI
    I LOVE THIS BLUSH!! I bought it because of a youtuber - Kathleen Lights - and I definitely don't regret it. Natural looking bronzer, with the best smell.
    Carina S.
    Syracuse, NY
    I love physicians formula. Cruelty free and affordable. The only thing I didn't like about this bronzer is the scent. I can't stand the smell of coconut.
    Jessica D.
    Lakewood, WA
    Love this..it actually preformed just as good as some HE blushes...blends out nicely and is buildable. Long lasting and the fragrance isn't bad at all!
    Christina H.
    St. Petersburg
    Review for: Rosy Pink, Vintage Rouge more...
    These blushes are great, I love the whole butter line. It applies great and is definitely buildable. I really like how it blends into the skin.
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Jessie P.
    Moncton, NB
    I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? I ear a lot of good think for this blush and is not that expensive?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Karyna R.
    Union Gap, WA
    How good is the pigment?
    Josie C.
    Delhi, ON
    Physicians formula butter bronzer and blush... yay or nay? Opinions :) all welcome! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter BlushPhysicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer