BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • Does it have same scent with butter bronzer??2 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Caitlin S.
    Atglen , PA
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I have this blush in Plum Rose. It is easy to blend, smells like a dream, and lass all day just like their butter bronzer. Again, scent may be strong at first if you are sensitive to smells. I would absolutely buy again! I do wish they had a bigger shade range though, these are light and probably don't show up well on darker skin tones.
    Laramie O.
    I love this Blush! It's perfect for spring and summer and you can't beat the price! It's easily buildable you can control the amount of color you use too! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    Lillian L.
    I can't rave enough about the scent of this product - it makes me wish I was laying on a hammock, by the ocean waves, with a fresh coconut in my hands. The pigmentation is also perfection. This is definitely going to be my go-to summer blush, and essential in my travel makeup bag.
    Sasha L.
    Littleton, CO
    I have the butter bronzer and absolutely love it. This blush has a similar feel and smell but the pigmentation just isn't there. I have to put a lot of layers on to get any color payoff. It's nice for subtle makeup days though.
    Liliani C.
    Columbus, OH
    Love the smell of this blush. Smells like vacation. It's a middle finish. I just don't like that it doesn't show as much. It's a pretty color but it has almost no pigmentation I would recommend this product but then I wouldn't.
    Amy R.
    Mckeesport, PA
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    10/10 will repurchase this product!!! I have very fair skin and finding a blush that blends so easily & is build-able.. I love to use this on days I wear minimal makeup, but also when I have a full face on!! I look forward to trying more products with the brand.
    kristina r.
    Bloomington, IN
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    The formula is creamy but there is NO PIGMENTATION. This isnt going to show up on any skin tone because im super fair. Definitely a waste of $. Plus the scent stinks.
    Val M.
    Valparaiso, IN
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I really enjoy the natural but still beautiful look I can get with this! The smell is amazing and it lasts a long time! Sometimes it takes quite a bit of product to get it to show up, but that can be great for beginners!
    Emily M.
    Lake charles, LA
    I got the shade natural glow and I don't understand how this can be a blush on anyone! I myself am pretty fair and it doesn't show up at all. It would make for a pretty highlight but not a blush. It also so build very well because it begins to look very cakey
    Nisha W.
    Tea, SD
    This is a great natural blush. It doesn't give you a whole lot of color- though you could probably build it up. It smells good, it's soft, isn't overly expensive, it lasts. I would recommend using for an everyday look.
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Jessie P.
    Moncton, NB
    I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? I ear a lot of good think for this blush and is not that expensive?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Karyna R.
    Union Gap, WA
    How good is the pigment?
    Josie C.
    Delhi, ON
    Physicians formula butter bronzer and blush... yay or nay? Opinions :) all welcome! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter BlushPhysicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer