BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #27 in Blush

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • What products does this play well with?3 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Liliani C.
    Columbus , OH
    Love the smell of this blush. Smells like vacation. It's a middle finish. I just don't like that it doesn't show as much. It's a pretty color but it has almost no pigmentation I would recommend this product but then I wouldn't.
    Sasha L.
    Littleton , CO
    I have the butter bronzer and absolutely love it. This blush has a similar feel and smell but the pigmentation just isn't there. I have to put a lot of layers on to get any color payoff. It's nice for subtle makeup days though.
    kristina r.
    Bloomington, IN
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    The formula is creamy but there is NO PIGMENTATION. This isnt going to show up on any skin tone because im super fair. Definitely a waste of $. Plus the scent stinks.
    Emily M.
    I got the shade natural glow and I don't understand how this can be a blush on anyone! I myself am pretty fair and it doesn't show up at all. It would make for a pretty highlight but not a blush. It also so build very well because it begins to look very cakey
    Nisha W.
    Tea, SD
    This is a great natural blush. It doesn't give you a whole lot of color- though you could probably build it up. It smells good, it's soft, isn't overly expensive, it lasts. I would recommend using for an everyday look.
    Jennifer J.
    Port Clinton , OH
    Physicians Formula has the best blushes at the drug store. There super pigmented and so easy to blend. Amazing product so long lasting with just the littlest of product on your cheeks. I'll be buying time n time again.
    Jonquil ..
    Hesperia, CA
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    The formula is beautiful. They build really well and have the awesome coconut scent. My only issue is Natural Glow is just a little too shimmery. It basically becomes a highlighter. I would try the other shade though!
    Ry M.
    Phoenix, AZ
    I love this blush! It smells so good. The color natural glow gives such a beautiful flush of color with a nice sheen. It is a beautiful pinky-Peach shade. It makes my cheeks pop with a subtle glow. I highly recommend this blush!
    Austyn C.
    I love these just as much as the butter bronzer. Both have been my summer go to. They are easy to throw in a bag for quick makeup after swimming. Packaging is adorable and smells like coconut. Love this product.
    Kelsey L.
    Griffin, GA
    This product smells just as amazing as my favorite physicians forumla bronzers!! Love the colors and packaging. The formula is sooo smooth and the perfect amount of pigment for a blush. I absolutely adore these and I hope that release a ton of other shades!
    Brianne W.
    Has anyone tried this? I have the light butter bronzer and I'm obsessed! Are these the same type of formula? I've been wanting to order it but wasn't sure! Thanks :)
    Aria C.
    Montreal, Quebec
    I loooove the butter bronzer... is the blush worth getting as well? How is the texture & color payoff?
    Adam L.
    Las Vegas, NV
    What products does this play well with?
    Mariana Z.
    Aurora, IL
    Who recommends this blush ? I've read good reviews and excited to see how it look on my skin.
    Megan T.
    Milford, CT
    Does it come in just one shade? Or are there several shades?

back