BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • Does it have same scent with butter bronzer??2 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Whitney S.
    I literally die for this!!!! I love the way that it looks on the skin! It just melts, not powdery.... not too pigmented that it looks too much. It gives the perfect amount of color! And of course, the smell just slays the game! It is absolutely one of my go to blushes now!!!
    Amanda L.
    HANOVER, PA
    I got this online for about 13$ and I really loved it. It toned and shaped my cheeks so amazingly! It has a great color and I really loved and still love the packaging. It really stands out on the shelf and on your face too! It is a must have product! I highly recommend this product!
    Jayme C.
    Center Point, AL
    Have to build these up a bit but the smell is amazing and color is beautiful! If you like a glow that goes with your blush then you will love these and they're so easy to blend, they melt into your skin in a way. I definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to try them out!
    Bekah H.
    Spring Hill, TN
    If you're looking for a blush that you don't have to be super precise wth, this is it. I finally found a blush that I can swirl my entire brush in the product and swipe it on my cheeks in a hurry and it always looks great! Both shades are gorgeous, and of course it smells amazing!
    Katrina S.
    I love the smell of this blush soo much, it smells like the beach & summer!! I love and have the color natural glow. It's a nice subtle blush for my fair skin tone. The price is pretty good and the only thing I dislike is the weird sponge tool that you get with it
    Lauren B.
    South Windsor , CT
    I got the shade plum rose and I am really enjoying it! It is very subtle even on my fair skin so it may not be good for medium/deeper skin tones. It's a pretty matte mauve that goes with everything! Definitely wait for a sale since physicians formula is expensive!
    Leannaa M.
    Beeville, TX
    I FELL IN LOVE!! The formula is similar to the Butter Bronzer which i am obsessed with! The color is subtle, which is perfect for days that im looking for a more bronzed look It got a wonderful buttery texture and smells divine! Highly recommend this product!!
    Jessica K.
    Carrollton, GA
    I have both shades and they are beautiful. You can wear them separately or layered! They smell amazing, just as good as the bronzer. I honestly love having these for every day use. They are great for most light to medium skin tones. Very buildable.
    Christianna B.
    elizabethtown
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    awesome shade and looks good & natural on all skin tones!!! also, it lasts a while w/ no re-application!! can u say awesome!? not to mention, it’s super easy to blend & I’d definitely recommend it to anyone!
    Ashley E.
    Mountlake Ter, WA
    This is the perfect name for this product! It feels exactly like butter! You do have to really layer it on a lot before you can see it and I wish the colors came in different shades. I probably would not buy this again. I wanted to love it so bad!
    Beverly W.
    Benoit's Cove, Newfoundland
    Dying to try this, as I love the Butter Bronzer! What's the pigmentation like? And does it have the same suntan lotion smell?
    Lauren S.
    Are these blushes matte? And are they worth the price?
    Alexis D.
    New Albany, OH
    What blush do you use with this product? I am still on the hunt for the best blush brush for this product.
    Brianne W.
    Has anyone tried this? I have the light butter bronzer and I'm obsessed! Are these the same type of formula? I've been wanting to order it but wasn't sure! Thanks :)
    Megan T.
    Milford, CT
    Does it come in just one shade? Or are there several shades?