BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • Does it have same scent with butter bronzer??2 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Jessica K.
    Carrollton, GA
    Review for: Natural Glow, Plum Rose more...
    I have both shades and they are beautiful. You can wear them separately or layered! They smell amazing, just as good as the bronzer. I honestly love having these for every day use. They are great for most light to medium skin tones. Very buildable.
    Ashley E.
    Mountlake Ter, WA
    This is the perfect name for this product! It feels exactly like butter! You do have to really layer it on a lot before you can see it and I wish the colors came in different shades. I probably would not buy this again. I wanted to love it so bad!
    Natalie C.
    Ooltewah, TN
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    This is such a great blush! It leaves such a natural everyday glow on your face that lasts all day! It is very buildable so you can go as light or as dark as you want with this, which I really like. It smells great too, which is an added bonus!
    Caitlin S.
    Lewisville, PA
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I have this blush in Plum Rose. It is easy to blend, smells like a dream, and lass all day just like their butter bronzer. Again, scent may be strong at first if you are sensitive to smells. I would absolutely buy again! I do wish they had a bigger shade range though, these are light and probably don't show up well on darker skin tones.
    J L.
    HOLY GRAIL!!! the blush tones are meant for lighter skin tones but it's so buttery and easy to blend, the color is true to color & it's definitely buildable! So obsessed with the product. Forsure is repurchase
    Laramie O.
    I love this Blush! It's perfect for spring and summer and you can't beat the price! It's easily buildable you can control the amount of color you use too! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    Sasha L.
    Littleton, CO
    I have the butter bronzer and absolutely love it. This blush has a similar feel and smell but the pigmentation just isn't there. I have to put a lot of layers on to get any color payoff. It's nice for subtle makeup days though.
    Liliani C.
    Columbus, OH
    Love the smell of this blush. Smells like vacation. It's a middle finish. I just don't like that it doesn't show as much. It's a pretty color but it has almost no pigmentation I would recommend this product but then I wouldn't.
    Lillian L.
    I can't rave enough about the scent of this product - it makes me wish I was laying on a hammock, by the ocean waves, with a fresh coconut in my hands. The pigmentation is also perfection. This is definitely going to be my go-to summer blush, and essential in my travel makeup bag.
    kristina r.
    Bloomington, IN
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    The formula is creamy but there is NO PIGMENTATION. This isnt going to show up on any skin tone because im super fair. Definitely a waste of $. Plus the scent stinks.
    Amanda C.
    How much color does this actually have? I'm fair but I've seen Youtubers say that it is super light and not pigmented.
    Meaghan H.
    Does this show up on your skin, is it very pigmented? It seems very pale.
    Mariana Z.
    Aurora, IL
    Who recommends this blush ? I've read good reviews and excited to see how it look on my skin.
    Jessie P.
    Moncton N, CA
    I don't put blush but i will love to ! Do you recommend me this blush?
    Carli D.
    Newark, DE
    i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m sure these are amazing too