BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • Does it have same scent with butter bronzer??2 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Lauren C.
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    I love this blush! Provides a nice subtle glow to the cheeks, with a surprising amount of pigment! Looks so pretty when worn, and has great lasting power! Effortless to blend out, looks almost natural. Smells just like the butter bronzers, so obviously that is a bonus! Before buying this product, I wasn't sure how I would feel about this formula as a blush, but it is absolutely amazing! I reach for this product more often than I ever thought I would, and I'm so happy that I made this purchase!!
    Rachel B.
    I already love the butter bronzer so I knew I would love the butter blush! I have mine in the shade plum rose and it may be my new favorite blush shade of all the ones in my collection; very neutral and light, which is perfect for a person like myself who doesn't really care for a bold bright blush. It warms up the cheeks without being to intense & I love it!
    Sydney T.
    Lincolndale, NY
    On my skin tone, this blush in Plum Rose is definitely a dupe for Tarte blush in Exposed. I have both now, and I would use them interchangeably. In fact, the PP blush is softer and blends easier than Tarte, and I am already a huge fan of Tarte blushes. Even the tiny little sponge that comes with the blush is able to blend this out. Smells pretty good, not amazing in my opinion, but others may love or hate it, but it is fairly strong. I have pretty fair skin and this is not too dark and it seems pretty natural, especially when paired with the butter bronzer. Probably would compliment a tan skin tone nicely as well, so I'm thinking it'll be great in the summer!
    Alexis Y.
    Washington, DC
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    I absolutely love this brand for their bronzer and blush. I am very pale and this blush looks perfect on me. It is very long wearing, affordable, and smells really good.
    Jennifer S.
    Kennesaw, GA
    I loveeeeee this blush! It looks like it's not going to be anything in the pan but it looks beautiful on the cheeks. It is such a natural flush, blends beautifully and adds just enough glow. I think this is best for lighter skin tones but the natural glow one is a nice highlight for medium skin! I definitely will repurchase forever!
    Ashley S.
    gays creek
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    This is an amazing blush from the drugstore. It has a super smooth and buttery formula along with great pigmentation but not too much. I will repurchase this and recommend to others.
    Lauren W.
    Athens, TN
    Perfect for that no-makeup-makeup look! This blush is definitely a barely-there kind of blush. It has a nice sheen to it as well and could probably double as a highlighter. I have light skin and Natural Glow is perfect for me. It gives a very natural flush to the cheeks and it stays ALL DAY. The coconut scent is just the cherry on top of a great product!
    Abbigail G.
    I bought this thinking that it would be similar to the butter bronzer but it had a super strong smell and when I put it on my cheeks it looked like a highlighter
    L E.
    Nampa, ID
    Review for: Natural Glow, Plum Rose more...
    I have both of these Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush and I love them both! The color Plum Rose is for pale skin tone and the Natural Glow is very shimmery more like a blush topper. They’re both very smooth and apples very smoothly on the skin. They have a great tropical scent to them. I would recommend them both.
    Marissa B.
    Tulsa, OK
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    I have seen so many YouTubers rave about the PF Butter Bronzer so I thought I would try the blush and I just didn't like it. It smells amazing and the packaging is cute, but there is no pigment whatsoever. I went with "Natural Glow" and it's definitely natural because there's nothing to it. All in all I would not purchase this product again and I would not recommend it to a friend.
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Jessie P.
    Moncton, NB
    I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? I ear a lot of good think for this blush and is not that expensive?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Karyna R.
    Union Gap, WA
    How good is the pigment?
    Josie C.
    Delhi, ON
    Physicians formula butter bronzer and blush... yay or nay? Opinions :) all welcome! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter BlushPhysicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer