BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • Does it have same scent with butter bronzer??2 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Sandra V.
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    It’s a great blush. Has a bit of a sheen too it but it’s not too noticeable. I feel like it gives you a healthy glow. And if such a pretty color and smells amazing!
    I usually like discrete, sheer blushes, and for this reason, stay away from buttery ones. I'm so happy I tried this one anyway! The colors are very flattering, it applies and blends like a dream, and smells amazing!
    Lynsey B.
    Camby, IN
    This is a fun blush. It has a lot of simmer so be careful. It looks nice when you are outdoors on a nice sunny day. It takes a lot to show. The smell is awful though.
    Tiffany B.
    Omaha, NE
    Review for: Rosy Pink, Vintage Rouge more...
    These are heavy on shimmer almost borderline glittery. Maybe two hour staying power for me. I was generally disappointed in the product. Very minimal pigment as well
    Saralyn E.
    Maryland
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    I LOVE this product!!! I do not like a dark blush. So when I found this product I was so happy!!! This blush is just what I was looking for!! I totally recommend!
    Mia🤘🏻 P.
    Review for: Rosy Pink, Vintage Rouge more...
    Beautiful soft blush, the formula is amazing it enhances the makeup you already put on without looking unnatural and it’s SO affordable. Love love these blushes!
    Makayla G.
    Mount Sterling
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    This is the perfect color for a natural looking blush to your face it’s not too intense but not too dull I love it! Plus it smells amazing and is at a great price point. I do not like the brush that comes with it tho
    Alyssa H.
    Little Elm, TX
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    I was so excited to try out this blush after hearing great things on youtube. This was not as pigmented as I was expecting but you can easily build up the color. It has a very glowy look to it without being too intense though. It gives you a natural looking rosy glow on the cheeks. I even use this as a blush topper over other blushes when I want a more "glowy" look. This has been great to use in the summer! I love the coconut smell as well! Takes me straight to the beach and gives you that natural looking flush look.
    Haley C.
    Y'all this blush is amazing. First of all the packaging is adorable. Then the SMELL. oh my goodness it smells like a coconut mixed drink! I did a finger swatch and it literally is so creamy and smooth. The color is gorgeous, and it blends like a dream! Will definitely be trying more shades. It can be a bit powdery when your brush dips in, but when applied it is very smooth. I even felt my cheeks after I applied and they felt amazingly smooth! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    Alexis D.
    New Albany, OH
    I think this is the most beautiful blush I have! :) I was recommended this product by budgetbeautyblog and I am so happy with my purchase. I used to be very hesistant about wearing blush, because I didn't want it too look too obvious on my pale skin. When I saw the review on this product I knew it was perfect for me. It looks natural on the skin, has beautiful packaging, and I love the fresh smell of the product. I think it's one of my favorite beauty purchases!
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Jessie P.
    Moncton, NB
    I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? I ear a lot of good think for this blush and is not that expensive?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Karyna R.
    Union Gap, WA
    How good is the pigment?
    Josie C.
    Delhi, ON
    Physicians formula butter bronzer and blush... yay or nay? Opinions :) all welcome! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter BlushPhysicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer