BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #21 in Blush

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • What products does this play well with?3 Answers
    Buy on ULTA*
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Amber H.
    Deltona, FL
    Review for: Rosy Pink more...
    I love this blush.i bought two on the rev if my favorite YouTube's.Theyre so creamy Abd easy to blend. I find the scent intoxicating ave amazing. Awesome drug store blush
    Natalia T.
    Niceville , FL
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    Not as good as butter bronzer but it’s okay it’s a lighter pigment that doesn’t really show up well for darker skin tones but would be pretty on someone pretty fair!
    I usually like discrete, sheer blushes, and for this reason, stay away from buttery ones. I'm so happy I tried this one anyway! The colors are very flattering, it applies and blends like a dream, and smells amazing!
    Sandra V.
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    It’s a great blush. Has a bit of a sheen too it but it’s not too noticeable. I feel like it gives you a healthy glow. And if such a pretty color and smells amazing!
    Mia🤘🏻 P.
    Review for: Rosy Pink, Vintage Rouge more...
    Beautiful soft blush, the formula is amazing it enhances the makeup you already put on without looking unnatural and it’s SO affordable. Love love these blushes!
    Jessa B.
    Bronx, NY
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I love these!! They aren't super pigmented but get just enough color on a fluffy blush brush for application, the sent is amazing & they are super long lasting!!
    Haley C.
    Y'all this blush is amazing. First of all the packaging is adorable. Then the SMELL. oh my goodness it smells like a coconut mixed drink! I did a finger swatch and it literally is so creamy and smooth. The color is gorgeous, and it blends like a dream! Will definitely be trying more shades. It can be a bit powdery when your brush dips in, but when applied it is very smooth. I even felt my cheeks after I applied and they felt amazingly smooth! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    Alexis D.
    New Albany, OH
    I think this is the most beautiful blush I have! :) I was recommended this product by budgetbeautyblog and I am so happy with my purchase. I used to be very hesistant about wearing blush, because I didn't want it too look too obvious on my pale skin. When I saw the review on this product I knew it was perfect for me. It looks natural on the skin, has beautiful packaging, and I love the fresh smell of the product. I think it's one of my favorite beauty purchases!
    April D.
    This blush is amazing for fair to light medium skin. It gives you a natural flush of color. You do have to build it up. The smell is amazing! If you have a deeper skin tone it probably won't show up. At first I wasn't sure i loved it because it is light but it is so buildable. I will repurchase this when it's gone.
    Tae G.
    Chicago
    Review for: Natural Glow, Other more...
    These blushes are so beautiful! The finishes are matte but not a flat matte. The colors are stunning and blend so well! The formula is creamy and smells like coconuts!!
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Jessie P.
    Petite, NB
    I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? I ear a lot of good think for this blush and is not that expensive?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Olivia D.
    ottawa
    Where can I get this product?
    Natasha T.
    Brampton, ON
    How well do these shades work on fair skin?