BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #18 in Blush

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? ...4 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Jessa B.
    Bronx, NY
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I love these!! They aren't super pigmented but get just enough color on a fluffy blush brush for application, the sent is amazing & they are super long lasting!!
    Sellcy G.
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    This product is amazing ! When I first bought it, i got the impression that it was going to be not as pigmented like the bronzer. It has a light shimmer to it just like the bronzer. I would recommend this! Use a light hand when applying it !
    Haley C.
    Y'all this blush is amazing. First of all the packaging is adorable. Then the SMELL. oh my goodness it smells like a coconut mixed drink! I did a finger swatch and it literally is so creamy and smooth. The color is gorgeous, and it blends like a dream! Will definitely be trying more shades. It can be a bit powdery when your brush dips in, but when applied it is very smooth. I even felt my cheeks after I applied and they felt amazingly smooth! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    April D.
    This blush is amazing for fair to light medium skin. It gives you a natural flush of color. You do have to build it up. The smell is amazing! If you have a deeper skin tone it probably won't show up. At first I wasn't sure i loved it because it is light but it is so buildable. I will repurchase this when it's gone.
    Alexis D.
    New Albany, OH
    I think this is the most beautiful blush I have! :) I was recommended this product by budgetbeautyblog and I am so happy with my purchase. I used to be very hesistant about wearing blush, because I didn't want it too look too obvious on my pale skin. When I saw the review on this product I knew it was perfect for me. It looks natural on the skin, has beautiful packaging, and I love the fresh smell of the product. I think it's one of my favorite beauty purchases!
    Tae G.
    Chicago
    Review for: Natural Glow, Other more...
    These blushes are so beautiful! The finishes are matte but not a flat matte. The colors are stunning and blend so well! The formula is creamy and smells like coconuts!!
    Stephanie R.
    Woodside , NY
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    Omg amazing product ever I love how this looks I my cheeks it apply and stays true to color of course no cons at all only pros highly recommend this as well pigmented very well I do recommend to others yes indeed
    cynthia s.
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Was not sure if I would like this blush... I was wrong! It is the perfect flush of color for my cheeks. It blends well and is easy to apply. It is the perfect neutral blush. It will go with every look. Plum Rose is perfect.

Natural Glow is more of a shimmery blush topper or a highlighter. It is not really a blush unless you are super pale.

Did I mention the AMAZING SMELL??? It smells heavenly, but I have noticed that the smell doesn't last more than a few minutes. So perfect...
    Lorelei K.
    I am a huge fan of the Physicians formula line and this blush is no exception. The formula is so creamy and smooth and goes on incredibly evenly. The color is subtle, but absolutely gorgeous, and contains just enough of a sheen to give you that fresh glow which is perfect for summer. I have only seen this in two shades in my local CVS, so at this point my only complaint is the lack of color options!
    alyson f.
    Staten Island, NY
    Let's be real, this really isn't a blush—but it's an amazing highlight. I have the shade "natural glow" which is like a light pink-champagne. This gives the most amazing natural glow! This is great for beginners because it's hard to over do it but looks so natural and glowy. Pros will love this too. Some brands just make highlighters in their blush lines so don't be fooled!
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Olivia D.
    ottawa
    Where can I get this product?
    Josie C.
    Delhi, ON
    Physicians formula butter bronzer and blush... yay or nay? Opinions :) all welcome! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter BlushPhysicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer
    Natasha T.
    Brampton, ON
    How well do these shades work on fair skin?