BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #19 in Blush

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? ...4 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Taylor C.
    This blush gives me great color that I love no matter the occasion. It is great for all skin tones and has such great pigment. It goes on and blends out so nice and I would definitely recommend picking this up!
    Austyn C.
    I love these just as much as the butter bronzer. Both have been my summer go to. They are easy to throw in a bag for quick makeup after swimming. Packaging is adorable and smells like coconut. Love this product.
    Lauren D.
    Waco, TX
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I love the blush! It's a wonderful natural color and it looks beautiful on my skin! It's a matte finish and it is a color I don't normally go for but it gives a great natural finish and natural look on my skin.
    Brooke D.
    East Moline, IL
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    I’m normally a girl that doesn’t like blush but oh my god these are so smooth and just amazing. They are buildable but sheer enough just for a little color to the face. I 100% recommend
    Astrid H.
    Tulsa, OK
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    This blush smells so freaking good and very pigmented I recommend more on a fair people I’m a little tan and it doesn’t show up as much as it does on my bff she’s pale but in the pan it looks matte but once you put it on it has some shimmer but blends very good I love it
    Jessica R.
    Marenisco, MI
    Omg the smell is amazing like coconuts and sunshine. The pink pop on my cheeks is gorgeous and gives my face just the right pop of color. I love it. It blends so well onto my makeup. I'd recommend it to anyone.
    Kandi B.
    Amarillo, TX
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    This smells like a vacation or a hot summers day. It blends beautifully and it's so creamy. It's like a peachy color without the glitter that some blush have. It's perfect for any skin type I'd think. It's a wonderful drug store blush.
    Karrie H.
    Gastonia, NC
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    I bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and I have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. The shade that I have is called Plum Rose, and it is BEAUTIFUL on pale skin. I would highly recommend it!
    Hannah T.
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    This blush is beautiful! Just like the butter Bronzer it has that amazing coconut scent and what I like about it is that it's not overly pigmented like some blushes are. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
    Dayana R.
    Hialeah, FL
    Review for: Other more...
    This is sooooo pretty. I love this it's a nice nudy rose and this is perfect all around good blush. It smells amazing! The packaging is a bit bulky but the product is great and it is buttery and blends nicely
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Olivia D.
    ottawa
    Where can I get this product?
    Josie C.
    Delhi, ON
    Physicians formula butter bronzer and blush... yay or nay? Opinions :) all welcome! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter BlushPhysicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer
    Natasha T.
    Brampton, ON
    How well do these shades work on fair skin?