BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #18 in Blush

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? ...4 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Danielle L.
    Review for: Other more...
    I got a shade that is much too light for my skin tone but it smells amazing and the texture is really nice and soft just like my fav bronzer, the butter bronzer. I would recommend these to anyone who love blush and the smell of coconut!
    Cailey W.
    Anchorage, AK
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    I love this blush! I think it is such a beautiful color and it blends beautifully on your skin. It also has a wonderful coconut smell which is a super positive note. I’m looking forward to getting this in different colors as well
    McKenzie G.
    Nashville
    Review for: Rosy Pink, Vintage Rouge, Other more...
    I really thought I was going to love these since I like the butter bronzer but these aren't good to me. None of the colors show up on my skin and it's pretty light. They're all very shimmery and have no pigment in my opinion. Pass
    Jade B.
    Burtonsville, MD
    This smells just as good as their bronzer. It has a very subtle natural color. It looks great if you're going for that natural, no makeup makeup look. I wouldn't recommend it for full glam looks. Still it is a very pretty color
    Ry M.
    Phoenix, AZ
    I love this blush! It smells so good. The color natural glow gives such a beautiful flush of color with a nice sheen. It is a beautiful pinky-Peach shade. It makes my cheeks pop with a subtle glow. I highly recommend this blush!
    Sydney S.
    Cornelius, NC
    This blush is just as creamy and blendable as the butter Bronzer! As I did the the Bronzer, I tossed the little applicator that comes with it. It's not good. But using your regular blush brush, it glides on so smoothly and it's beautiful!
    Kendra H.
    Westerville, OH
    Very disappointing :( one of my all time favorite products is the butter bronzer so I was very excited to try this. There is no pigment and no matter how much product I get on my brush there is nothing that goes on my cheeks.
    Haelei K.
    Roosevelt, UT
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    This is such a pretty blush! It is so natural looking for very pale girls like myself! Plus it smells like a tropical vacation with it being part of the butter like. It's so smooth and blends like a dream! I highly recommend
    kristina r.
    Bloomington, IN
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    The formula is creamy but there is NO PIGMENTATION. This isnt going to show up on any skin tone because im super fair. Definitely a waste of $. Plus the scent stinks.
    G🌸 M.
    Linden, TN
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    THIS PRODUCT IS LITERALLY SO AMAZING!! I LOVE WEARING IT FOR AN EVERYDAY LOOK ITS SO PRETTY AND SUCH A NEUTRAL BLUSH FOR ALL SKIN TYPES. ITS GIVES A LITTLE BUT OF A SHEER GLOW AND I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE 😍
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Olivia D.
    ottawa
    Where can I get this product?
    Josie C.
    Delhi, ON
    Physicians formula butter bronzer and blush... yay or nay? Opinions :) all welcome! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter BlushPhysicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer
    Natasha T.
    Brampton, ON
    How well do these shades work on fair skin?