BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #21 in Blush

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • What products does this play well with?3 Answers
    Buy on ULTA*
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Emily A.
    Anamosa, IA
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush I really can't say enough about this. As the name states, this does have a beautiful, scented, buttery formula. Blends out easy with a natural finish, my favorite color is plum rose by far!
    Rachel M.
    Astoria, NY
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    I’m a huge fan of the Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer so it was no surprise to me that I loved the blush as well. The formula is incredible and it sits so nicely on the skin and provides such a nice glow. Lasts all day and have gotten so many compliments on my complexion since I’ve started using it.
    Sidra V.
    QUINCY, MA
    I am so glad I bought this Bronzer! I keep getting compliments on days when I wear it. The Light shade just seems to warm up my face a little bit without being obvious.I don't know what it is, but keep working your magic! Smells great in the pan, too.
    Jessica S.
    Grand Island , NY
    I've been looking for this for a long time and finally found it on Ulta.com. I absolutely love it. It's definitely for light skin tones but is great for a natural day time look. It is so buttery and creamy. It blends our well and smells amazing
    Sheri K.
    These are nice for fair skin. They are very very faint but a nice subtle glow. I have both the colors and I typically pair them together. They have that awesome tropical paradise smell that they butter bronzer has as well. Always a plus.
    🎀Demi M.
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    Really good product, I love makeup especially when you find a certain product that actually works. It's builable but I dont use it that way Because it's created to give you a glow. Definitely think that people should buy it.
    Kacie S.
    Tallahassee, FL
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    This is a gorgeous blush! This color looks great on my fair skin. It adds a nice flush of color without looking to pink. The formula is soft and creamy and applies very easily to the skin. It has a slight shimmer to the product that makes your face look glowy, not sparkly. Another plus is the coconut summery smell!
    Megan C.
    Hebron, KY
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    I love the way this product smells. I do not like the sponge applicator it comes with. The product is very buttery and goes on easily. It is very sheer in this color and looks like a like pink highlighter almost. I would purchase again for sure!
    Laura K.
    Apple Valley, MN
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    I just got this recently and I really liked the smell of it. The reason I got it was because I loved the bronzer from this line. It is shimmery (the shade natural) so I often use it as a highlighter. It’s very blendable and buttery. The texture is what I love along with the scent. I love the shimmer, not glitter
    Amanda C.
    Willimantic, CT
    I would say the fact that I'm obsessed with these is an understatement! They range in pigmentation depending on the color but they build very well and don't give you a clown look, just a natural flush. Some have shimmer and some are Matte but they all have the same amazing coconut smells as the butter bronzer.
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Jessie P.
    Petite, NB
    I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? I ear a lot of good think for this blush and is not that expensive?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Olivia D.
    ottawa
    Where can I get this product?
    Natasha T.
    Brampton, ON
    How well do these shades work on fair skin?