BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #15 in Blush

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? ...4 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Megan C.
    Hebron, KY
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    I love the way this product smells. I do not like the sponge applicator it comes with. The product is very buttery and goes on easily. It is very sheer in this color and looks like a like pink highlighter almost. I would purchase again for sure!
    Laura K.
    Apple valley, MN
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    I just got this recently and I really liked the smell of it. The reason I got it was because I loved the bronzer from this line. It is shimmery (the shade natural) so I often use it as a highlighter. It’s very blendable and buttery. The texture is what I love along with the scent. I love the shimmer, not glitter
    Amanda C.
    Willimantic, CT
    I would say the fact that I'm obsessed with these is an understatement! They range in pigmentation depending on the color but they build very well and don't give you a clown look, just a natural flush. Some have shimmer and some are Matte but they all have the same amazing coconut smells as the butter bronzer.
    Tricia F.
    This product is amazing. Somewhere between a blush and a highlighter, it gives a flush of color and a beautiful subtle glow. It also smells amazing, but doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin. I use a beauty blender to apply it and I find it works best for me. Highly recommend & will purchase this again.
    Megan D.
    Nashville
    Review for: Natural Glow, Plum Rose more...
    I purchased the Plum Rose Butter Blush and absolutely FELL IN LOVE!! The formula is similar to the Butter Bronzer which i am obsessed with! The color is subtle, which is perfect for days that im looking for a more bronzed look It got a wonderful buttery texture and smells divine! Highly recommend this product!
    Cristina S.
    Puyallup, WA
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    For days when I want a subtle soft blush, I always choose this one. At first it doesn't seem like much but it layers on nicely and gives a soft blush to the skin. One thing I'd say though is that if you have medium to dark skin, I wouldn't recommend this to you. Cause I believe the pigment wouldn't show.
    LAUREN N.
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I love this butter blush! I use this blush with several of my Physicians Formula complexion products on a daily basis. My favorite is that it glide on my skin so smoothly & lady all day long. I also love that it doesn't clog my pores. I would highly recommend this product to my clients & friends.
    Kirstine F.
    If you are looking for a natural flush of color on your cheeks, here you go! These are super easy to work with. Smells like a vacation (exactly like the butter bronzer). It's not overly pigmented but you can definitely build up the color. I love these blushes so much! Lasts on the whole day too.
    Kailey S.
    Willis, TX
    First off, you can't go wrong with the smell!! Love it! Smells like a tropical paradise. The color is so gorgeous and it makes for such a natural blush to the cheeks! It lasts all day and is quickly becoming a favorite!
    Amie G.
    Averill Park, NY
    I really like these blushes! Since I am fair skinned I don't mind them being so subtle. There are only two shades available which is a bummer but at least they smell like a tropical vacation! They are very smooth and easy to blend.
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Olivia D.
    ottawa
    Where can I get this product?
    Josie C.
    Delhi, ON
    Physicians formula butter bronzer and blush... yay or nay? Opinions :) all welcome! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter BlushPhysicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer
    Natasha T.
    Brampton, ON
    How well do these shades work on fair skin?