BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #18 in Blush

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? ...4 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Talia O.
    Mankato
    This is my favorite bronzer it not too dark and not to light it give you a natural look I think it's best for tan skin it makes you look like your glowing it stays on the whole day it also smells soooo good I always use this bronzer even when I'm doing light natural makeup this is the best bronzer I recommend it if you haven't used it yet.
    Becky F.
    Snellville, GA
    The smell takes me back to the beach which I love. My skin tone is a light medium and it doesn't show up really as a blush. I still use the products (I have both colors). I wish they were more pigmented because the color choices are gorgeous.
    Shirley T.
    I have both the butter blush & bronzer. The blush provides a nice glow to the skin but it isn't overhwhelming. I got it because I don't like to use pink blushes and I wanted a color that would look nice but not crazy, which is what normally happens when I choose a pink blush on my own. They are similar in texture (both buttery).
    Kathryn A.
    Dillon, SC
    I have been using this blush for about three weeks now and I love it! The color is long lasting and blends very easily.  They only have a few shades out right now but I hope they come out with more.  It is very buildable and I use it with powered and liquid foundation.  The smell is so amazing! This is the perfect summer blush!

I do not like the brush sponge thing it comes with but other than that this product is great!
    Evangelina P.
    Smells so amzing picked this up at cvs i love it the onky complaint i have is the price its about tge same as the butter bronzer and smaller but never the less i had to have it see my pictures for swatches and pictures
    Jamie F.
    Douglasville , GA
    Oh myyyy goodness! It really smells like a beachy heaven in a compact! The formula is sort of pigmented, but you definitely have to build it up. It's slightly shimmery as well. The color I chose was Natural Glow because I am neutral to warm in my undertone. They are all beautiful
    shades, so I don't regret buying this blush.
    Emily A.
    Anamosa, IA
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush I really can't say enough about this. As the name states, this does have a beautiful, scented, buttery formula. Blends out easy with a natural finish, my favorite color is plum rose by far!
    Sidra V.
    QUINCY, MA
    I am so glad I bought this Bronzer! I keep getting compliments on days when I wear it. The Light shade just seems to warm up my face a little bit without being obvious.I don't know what it is, but keep working your magic! Smells great in the pan, too.
    Sheri K.
    These are nice for fair skin. They are very very faint but a nice subtle glow. I have both the colors and I typically pair them together. They have that awesome tropical paradise smell that they butter bronzer has as well. Always a plus.
    Jessica S.
    Grand Island, NY
    I've been looking for this for a long time and finally found it on Ulta.com. I absolutely love it. It's definitely for light skin tones but is great for a natural day time look. It is so buttery and creamy. It blends our well and smells amazing
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Olivia D.
    ottawa
    Where can I get this product?
    Josie C.
    Delhi, ON
    Physicians formula butter bronzer and blush... yay or nay? Opinions :) all welcome! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter BlushPhysicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer
    Natasha T.
    Brampton, ON
    How well do these shades work on fair skin?