BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #18 in Blush

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? ...4 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Jeniffer L.
    Bronx, NY
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    I've always said Physician's Formula was underrated. This blush goes on so seamless. It has a creamy but powdery texture. It gives you the perfect touch of glow. Slightest hints of shimmer. Remind me of when I was a kid playing in the hot summer sun and my cheeks were so glowy as if the sun just kissed my cheeks. I would recommend this to everyone of all skin tones.
    Taylor Q.
    Maple grove , MN
    I have to say the same thing I would say about the bronzer which is that this blush is amazing. I purchased the plum rose shade and although it isn't very pigmented its nice for days when I'm not going full-glam and can also be used as a subtle highlight with the gold flecks in it. The smell and packaging made me fall in love before it even touched my face! 5 stars.
    The Dental Beauty 💖.
    Manhattan Bch, CA
    The physicians formula Murumuru Butter Blush is so buttery and beautiful ! This is one of the newest colors Natural Glow. It blends so easily and it's a very soft and natural flush of peachy color (plus it smells like the beach ! It's something I recommend if you have fair skin.
    Erin H.
    I picked this up after trying out the bronzer and there was a great sale going on. I purchased the plum rose color. I have pale skin and it adds a slight mauve color to the cheeks. Not as pigmented as I thought it would be but it has a great texture and smell.
    Grace F.
    Blaine
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    As much as I love the Butter Bronzer, I was not impressed at all by the blush. It’s not very pigmented, and I used a pretty good dent in mine just trying to get color, and that was the first time I used it! I can’t really say I have a solid opinion, because I couldn’t even see results. I hope they come out with darker shades, something that will show a little more.
    Pamela E.
    Leominster, MA
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    I like this blush, it's a very subtle color, you definetly need to build it up but I rather do that then having one too pigmented and have it ruin my makeup. The only thing I dont like is the scent, is not that it smells bad but it's too strong for me and I smell it when I apply it which is kind of annoying but after a few minutes it goes away. I still like to use it regularly
    Katelyn V.
    Today I went to my local rite aid and they had a BOGO sale on PF. I picked up another bronzer for back up and grabbed the blush for my free item. They both smell so heavenly, I feel like I'm on vacation when I smell them. Hurry and get them while the sale is on! Valid until April 29th, 2017.
    april n.
    Forest Lake, MN
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    I love this blush! It is almost identical to the butter bronzer - even down to the smell! It’s more on the matte side. It’s formula is gorgeous and neutral enough for any skin tone. It’s affordable, but a little more pricey in the drugstore, but definitely worth it!
    Jen K.
    Dyer, IN
    Review for: Other more...
    I have this blush in vintage rose.  I love it.  It's the perfect natural cheek color for me.  I have an olive complexion.  I do try to use a light hand and then build it up as necessary.  It also lasts long on me in conjunction with a face primer and setting spray.  It has the same tropical scent as the butter bronzer.
    Shirley T.
    I have both the butter blush & bronzer. The blush provides a nice glow to the skin but it isn't overhwhelming. I got it because I don't like to use pink blushes and I wanted a color that would look nice but not crazy, which is what normally happens when I choose a pink blush on my own. They are similar in texture (both buttery).
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Olivia D.
    ottawa
    Where can I get this product?
    Josie C.
    Delhi, ON
    Physicians formula butter bronzer and blush... yay or nay? Opinions :) all welcome! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter BlushPhysicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer
    Natasha T.
    Brampton, ON
    How well do these shades work on fair skin?