BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #15 in Blush

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? ...4 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Shannon M.
    Orange, CA
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    So for the past few months I've read reviews and watched YouTuber's rave about this blush and I finally purchased this from WalMart on Sunday. Let me just say this stuff is absolutely AMAZING! I have red rosy cheeks to begin with (since I was a kid), and this blush goes on so smooth and silky and gives me just a nice natural flushed look. Seriously, this is my newfound blush. I am a fan!
    Renee H.
    Oxnard, CA
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
     I absolutely love this blush, is one of my favorites!  The plum rose color is such a beautiful, light shade that gives me a very natural, every day look.   The smell of this blush is amazing and the ingredients are fantastic.   The price point cannot be beat nor can the fact that it is vegan and cruelty free!   Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    Tina T.
    SAN DIEGO, CA
    I saw this Butter Blush at my local CVS and I had to pick it up right away. It smells lovely and coconuty - just like the Butter Bronzer which I love. I got the color Plum Rose which is very light, I'm a light to medium skin tone and barely shows up on me. It's a nice, subtle color.
    Cecilia T.
    Blaine
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    I love this blush. It lasts me all day and looks very natural on my skin. It blends right into my skin and compliments my bronzer very well. What you’re looking at is what you get with this blush. I would recommend this product, it’s a great addition to my makeup collection and hope it’d fit everyone else! I feel like it’s a great beginner blush and a pro would love it too.
    Lindsay T.
    Review for: Natural Glow, Other more...
    After trying and loving the Butter Bronzer, I knew I'd have to try out these blushes. And they are just as good. They have the same wonderful smell, and buildable, beautiful color. Natural Glow also has a nice shimmer to it, so I particularly like to use it on days when I'm in a hurry and just feel like throwing on some mascara, an easy lip, and a little color to my cheeks.
    mary y.
    Inwood , WV
    Review for: Other more...
    I love this blush! It has the same smell as the the bronzer  The pigmentation is great too just make sure to tap your brush Its easy to blend! The packaging is pretty. It has a matte finish. The name of this blush is perfect because it is like butter it’s easy to blend out. it lasts long time. This blush is my go to! I highly recommend!
    Ani B.
    Los Angeles
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    Beautiful colors, creamy flawless silky finish with a nice natural glow. It's a little pricey for a drug store brand but definitely worth it and highly recommend adding this to your collection. This will be one you will use a lot. Perfect colors for spring and summer!
    Taylor Q.
    Maple grove , MN
    I have to say the same thing I would say about the bronzer which is that this blush is amazing. I purchased the plum rose shade and although it isn't very pigmented its nice for days when I'm not going full-glam and can also be used as a subtle highlight with the gold flecks in it. The smell and packaging made me fall in love before it even touched my face! 5 stars.
    Jeniffer L.
    Bronx, NY
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    I've always said Physician's Formula was underrated. This blush goes on so seamless. It has a creamy but powdery texture. It gives you the perfect touch of glow. Slightest hints of shimmer. Remind me of when I was a kid playing in the hot summer sun and my cheeks were so glowy as if the sun just kissed my cheeks. I would recommend this to everyone of all skin tones.
    The Dental Beauty 💖.
    Manhattan Bch, CA
    The physicians formula Murumuru Butter Blush is so buttery and beautiful ! This is one of the newest colors Natural Glow. It blends so easily and it's a very soft and natural flush of peachy color (plus it smells like the beach ! It's something I recommend if you have fair skin.
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Olivia D.
    ottawa
    Where can I get this product?
    Josie C.
    Delhi, ON
    Physicians formula butter bronzer and blush... yay or nay? Opinions :) all welcome! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter BlushPhysicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer
    Natasha T.
    Brampton, ON
    How well do these shades work on fair skin?