BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #19 in Blush

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • What products does this play well with?3 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Rainey W.
    Heath Springs , SC
    Both smell like coconut, and are very easy to blend. There is just not a lot of pigment to them. The color "Plum Rose" is matte, cool toned. It left a pretty flush on my cheeks. (I have fair skin). I have to build it up a little but I find myself reaching for it often, its so pretty.

The other color, "Natural Glow" is absolutely gorgeous when swatched. It has a sheen to it and is warm toned. And from the swatch, looks like it would do just as its name implies and give you a really glowy look. But I could not for the life of me get this to show up on my skin. I layered and layered and layered and it just would not show up on my cheeks. Kind of a waste of money on that one.
    Jaimee M.
    Mooers, NY
    By far the most amazing blush I have ever used. It first off smells amazing. Just like the butter bronzer. Its got a gorgeous coconut type smell and it's makes me feel like maybe I'm heading to the beach not out into this horrible blizzard were having. Haha. Its very buttery when you feel it. Not overly pigmented but id rather that. You can build it up very easily and it blends like a dream. They usually carry these at most drug stores and Wal-Mart or target. Physcians formula is a little up there in the prices but in my opinion I haven't tried a single product from this line that I didn't love 100%!!!! So check out these gorgeous blushes if you get a chance you wont be disappointed.
    Karri C.
    Chuckey
    Review for: Rosy Pink more...
    First, I want to say- love PF. Again, sensitive skin- no problem with reactions.
    Start off lightly, and add more. Don't go in with a heavy hand. I feel like a lot of the products give a highlight look, sometimes borderlining on too much. Again, if you like the highlight/strobing effect and want it very noticeable, that us fine. If that is not what you are after, start with a light hand and build.
    As with the PF color corrective beads, this, too- just proceed lightly to start with. Blend and , as always, use as natural light as you can.
    DeAnna H.
    Odessa , TX
    Review for: Natural Glow, Plum Rose, Other more...
    This blushes are AMAZING! They have amazing pigment and are so smooth on the skin, so many of the shades look great on my tan skin. These come with a ton of product, and smell so good! The smell is very beachy coconut scent, I'm obsessed!
    Jillian A.
    Covington, LA
    Review for: Natural Glow, Plum Rose, Other more...
    I currently own 3 of the butter blushes in the shades 'plum rose' 'natural glow' and 'vintage rose.' I love the silky smooth feel of these blushes and the soft glow. It has pigment but not to much pigment to where its easy to go overboard. It comes with an odd sponge type brush applicator however I use my own brush when applying. It has a strong coconut/tropical scent which I don't mind but could be a turn off for those sensitive to smell. I also own the butter bronzer from this line as well and they work well together.
    Virginia P.
    El Paso, TX
    I love this blush! It's so creamy feeling and looks beauty on the skin! Physicians formula is a wonderful company! The bronzer are also great and smells so amazing!
    Cat R.
    Nolensville, TN
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    Just like it's matching bronzer, this product smells amazing! Other than that it doesn't have a lot going for it in my opinion. You can build it up to a workable amount of color, but that's going to take you a while. I have the slightest bit of a summer tan going right now, and it takes a lot to make this visible. For that reason, I can't imagine this working on a skin tone much darker than mine; I'm not sure it would ever show up on you. If you can manage to build the color up enough to see it then it's really nice, though. A nice, muted, sophisticated looking color. I'm a fan of the color, just not the formula. I really wanted to like this. As a side note, its not nearly as strong smelling as the bronzer.
    Viana P.
    Review for: Natural Glow, Plum Rose, Other more...
    Just like the butter bronzer, these blushes have such a soft texture and lovely smell. These products are also easy to blend. The first two shades of this blush (natural glow- light pink / plum rose- dusty mauve) are quite light and seem to only work well as blush for those with light skin tones. On darker skin tones, they work well as blush toppers and even highlighters. The next two shades are darker and more pigmented, making them work well for a wider range of skin tones. Vintage Rouge is a coral pink while rosy pink is a bright pink.
    Samantha A.
    Burton, MI
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    I love the butter bronzer for my fair skin tone and so I expected a lot from this as well. Even on my fair skin it's SO light you can barely see it.
    This shouldn't be marketed as a blush, but maybe an all over face color for a soft glow. You can't even use this as a highlight because it's that subtle and light.
    I rarely use it, although it's very pretty in the pan. Just a very lackluster product with little payoff.
    Alyssa H.
    Little Elm, TX
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    I was so excited to try out this blush after hearing great things on youtube. This was not as pigmented as I was expecting but you can easily build up the color. It has a very glowy look to it without being too intense though. It gives you a natural looking rosy glow on the cheeks. I even use this as a blush topper over other blushes when I want a more "glowy" look. This has been great to use in the summer! I love the coconut smell as well! Takes me straight to the beach and gives you that natural looking flush look.
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Jessie P.
    Petite, NB
    I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? I ear a lot of good think for this blush and is not that expensive?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Olivia D.
    ottawa
    Where can I get this product?
    Natasha T.
    Brampton, ON
    How well do these shades work on fair skin?