BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #18 in Blush

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? ...4 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    abigail f.
    Bronx, NY
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    I love this blush! It's a beautiful color and looks quite natural. This is perfect for light-medium skin tones and it blends like a dream. The colour doesn't fade too much over time and it stays put really well. The smell however bothers me when I open up the container, it kind of smells like tropical sunblock? lol. If you're sensitive to smell then I would skip on this. Overall, lovely blush!
    Lynn T.
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    Super natural looking and smells delicious! Never loved the tropical scent so much before.

Plum rose is so pretty, the color goes on very light at first but as you build up its a great flush of soft neutral rose. I love this color year round and it feels smoother than any blush I've ever had.
    Natalie C.
    Just picked up the two newest shades of Physician's Formula's butter blushes in Vintage Rouge and Rosy Pink.  Both are fantastic and WAY more pigmented than their previous butter blush shades.  They last all day for me and don't have too much fallout.  These new shades are super wearable and of course I'm head over heels in love with the scent.  It's literally like they packaged the beach in a compact!  I wish they would make this a perfume because I would totally buy a case of it, it's that good!
    Lauren C.
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    I love this blush! Provides a nice subtle glow to the cheeks, with a surprising amount of pigment! Looks so pretty when worn, and has great lasting power! Effortless to blend out, looks almost natural. Smells just like the butter bronzers, so obviously that is a bonus! Before buying this product, I wasn't sure how I would feel about this formula as a blush, but it is absolutely amazing! I reach for this product more often than I ever thought I would, and I'm so happy that I made this purchase!!
    Carla H.
    Hazard, KY
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    Hands down best butter blush ever! And smells so good! I have medium neutral skin tone and this blush is so perfect. I can build it which I love. It's the perfect color and my must have blush and go to blush. It is pricey but so worth it. I love this blush and highly recommend it!!
    courtney L.
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    I LOVE these blushes!! They're so amazing! The color is so beautiful! It goes on smoothly and is buildable so you can use it for absolutely any look you want. I love how soft it is. It feels good to the touch. And the smell is fantastic!! It smells so good! Definitely one of my favorites this winter. It gives me the feel of summer and a perfect glow. I love it!
    Dani G.
    Review for: Other more...
    I bought the Butter Blush in the shade Vintage Rouge & I absolutely love it!! It's a dusty rose color & it lasts all day on my cheeks! It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way! It comes with a small sponge in underneath the blush compartment but I use a blush brush to apply it. I love the smell!! It smells like summer & coconuts & the packaging is super cute!!
    Natalie O.
    College Sta, TX
    I am obsessed with the Butter Bronzer by Physician's Formula, so when I heard about the Butter Blush I knew I needed to try it. I picked up Natural Glow because it was all that was at my CVS, and when I swatched it I was a bit put off by how light the shade was. It is very pigmented, however, and I think will make a good blush topper.
    Vee T.
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    I always love the smell of the butter collection by physicians formula. They are a great formula overall. The reason I'm giving it 4/5 stars is because the shade natural glow isn't really a blush shade. It's more of a highlighter to me because it has more of a shine than pigment as a blush shade. I haven't tried other shades though.
    Helen A.
    Panama City, FL
    I love my PF Butter Bronzer so I HAD to pick this up in the darker shade. It's matte and works beautifully on my light skin tone. It is buildable but I just pick enough up initially on my brush and it is the perfect amount of blush for my cheeks. It's a good blush to wear to work as its natural and smells like a summer vacation.
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Olivia D.
    ottawa
    Where can I get this product?
    Josie C.
    Delhi, ON
    Physicians formula butter bronzer and blush... yay or nay? Opinions :) all welcome! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter BlushPhysicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer
    Natasha T.
    Brampton, ON
    How well do these shades work on fair skin?