BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #19 in Blush

PRODUCT BENEFITS

Brazillian Luxury
Ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow!
Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone, and deliver a gorgeous blushing glow. Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush.

Skin-Loving Blend
Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft.

Mirror & Applicator Included.

Talc, Alumina, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance (parfum), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Ultramarines (ci 77007)

• What is your favorite blush and why? Mine is Butter Blush...3 Answers
    • i wanna buy these!! the butter bronzer is so good so i’m ...3 Answers
    • I don't have blush! Do you recommend me to buy this one? ...4 Answers
    Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
    • "i bought this product in a set with the butter bronzer and i have never found a blush that looks so natural on my skin. the shade that i have is called plum rose, and it is beautiful on pale skin. i would highly recommend it!" in 14 reviews
    Cassandra M.
    Philadelphia
    first and foremost the scent I live for and the formula of compare it to some of my high end blushes I love it and it will forever be a repurchase I wish they would extend the shades of this blush
    Lexi P.
    Ramseur
    Review for: Vintage Rouge more...
    OMGGG I LOVED IT! It smells AMAZING and works great! I have a fair tan skin complexion and it was not too dark for me I love it!! When I run out I will buy more!!!!!!😊😊😊😊😊
    Hope B.
    Review for: Other more...
    I got the color "vintage Rose" from Walmart because of all the hype. I'm not very impressed. The smell is WAY too strong (I can barely breathe with it) and I feel like you have to add layers of it until you get a tint. The tint is beautiful but I feel like I put to much effort into applying it. It's way too expensive to be drugstore in my opinion. The applicator it comes with is very awkward feeling, it feels like a cardboard sponge. It also applies very patchy. I don't recommend this. I think there are lots of other drugstore blushes that are better :)
    Azizi B.
    East Point, GA
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    These are very subtle , lightly pigmented kinda blushes. It’s goes on very natural and it wears off throughout the day. It has somewhat of a coconut scent so if you have sensitive skin I would avoid it.
    Sharleen T.
    Review for: Natural Glow more...
    This blush is beautiful it's not a highly pigmented blush I will call it more like a blush topper or for like a natural look but it is beautiful and buttery and creamy
    Destiny S.
    Review for: Other more...
    I really like the smell it smells like coconut and the sun and honestly it’s like sitting on a beach I would buy it just for the smell but the color is gorgeous and the products very buildable and a little goes a long way but it’s a little patchy
    Jessica R.
    San Antonio, TX
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I wanted to add this to my collection of the Butter line. Overall, I am very happy with it- however, with my skin tone and the Butter Bronzer, I feel I could have selected a better shade to go along with it. Just with a bit of blush though, it’s very beautiful!
    Shasta K.
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Review for: Plum Rose more...
    I’ve a big fan of the butter blushes. They are so pretty on the cheeks. I’ve been calling in love with this line recently and will continue to buy their products.
    Rainey W.
    Heath Springs , SC
    Both smell like coconut, and are very easy to blend. There is just not a lot of pigment to them. The color "Plum Rose" is matte, cool toned. It left a pretty flush on my cheeks. (I have fair skin). I have to build it up a little but I find myself reaching for it often, its so pretty.

The other color, "Natural Glow" is absolutely gorgeous when swatched. It has a sheen to it and is warm toned. And from the swatch, looks like it would do just as its name implies and give you a really glowy look. But I could not for the life of me get this to show up on my skin. I layered and layered and layered and it just would not show up on my cheeks. Kind of a waste of money on that one.
    Jaimee M.
    Mooers, NY
    By far the most amazing blush I have ever used. It first off smells amazing. Just like the butter bronzer. Its got a gorgeous coconut type smell and it's makes me feel like maybe I'm heading to the beach not out into this horrible blizzard were having. Haha. Its very buttery when you feel it. Not overly pigmented but id rather that. You can build it up very easily and it blends like a dream. They usually carry these at most drug stores and Wal-Mart or target. Physcians formula is a little up there in the prices but in my opinion I haven't tried a single product from this line that I didn't love 100%!!!! So check out these gorgeous blushes if you get a chance you wont be disappointed.
    Christine J.
    Canfield, OH
    More of a blush or a bronzer?
    Lexey O.
    Concord, NH
    Is the applicator plastic or a brush?
    Olivia D.
    ottawa
    Where can I get this product?
    Josie C.
    Delhi, ON
    Physicians formula butter bronzer and blush... yay or nay? Opinions :) all welcome! Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter BlushPhysicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer
    Natasha T.
    Brampton, ON
    How well do these shades work on fair skin?